AR - Mother Arrested After Severe Injuries To Two Month Old

But people like this DO have babies and those babies are in harms way from day one. We can't very well go around and pick and chose who will or won't be good parents before the fact and let's face it, foster care is not the perfect solution. There must be a way to reach these losers before they have babies!!!

I do think there needs to be much more and better sex/family education at the school level. A lot of young parents do not have good parenting skills because they grew up in houses without good parents.

With all the teen pregnancy nowadays, there should be parenting classes for teen moms and dads who are still in school. I know many teen moms who could benefit from learning how to care for their babies, and many teen dads who could benefit from realizing that there is more to being a dad than sperm donation.

Imagine what big changes (for the better) could occur with even prenatal classes for pregnant high schoolers. Birth to 3 groups in high school!

Unfortunately, some people, and probably this Teiah Wylie girl fits the bill, are too evil to be parents and there is nothing to be done for it other than seethe when we read about her poor baby in the hospital, and breathe a sigh of relief when that baby is still alive.

Salem, well said!

Thank you Mr. E. :blushing:

I looked at her myspace :eek::eek:

and her only friend is the baby :eek::eek:

I truely believe this girl needs a lot of professional help and I hope that baby never has to see her again.

I'm mad and sad.........

Salem

Too sad. Why couldn't the father at least step in and take the baby when the abuse was happening? Tell the mother go take a break? I think he should be charged right along beside her.

Too sad. Why couldn't the father at least step in and take the baby when the abuse was happening? Tell the mother go take a break? I think he should be charged right along beside her.

He feared her wrath he was saying, Blondie. The father was afraid of the mother of his child.

Not giving my opinion there one way or another.

He feared her wrath he was saying, Blondie. The father was afraid of the mother of his child.

Not giving my opinion there one way or another.

I'm going to give my opinion and call b.s. on that one. It sounds like he just didn't care and when it all came down he was ready to tell to make sure that he wasn't in trouble. If he was truly afraid of her and didn't think he could take the baby, then he should have called in an anonymous tip or told his parents or anyone for that matter.:furious:

Teiah Wylie

At the time of her arrest for child abuse, Teiah was already on probation. Probation was revoked and she made a plea deal. End result sentence is 97 days and 6 months suspended.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361
Back