VA - Aveion Lewis, 2, Roanoke, 14 January 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bless you, Baby......am going to believe this is a reality.... that you are wrapping Morgan's long blonde hair around your little fingers as she holds you in arms as strong and loving as her mother's......

(to clarify.....not Morgan L)

I am very sad that this child has been found dead.When is this gonna end it seems everyday children who are under whatever the state they live in calls child protective services end up dead.These caseworkers really need to be held accountable for being responsible for giving children back to families that murder them.They should get jail time then maybe they would do their da#m jobs.Judges as well should be jailed when they allow a child to go back to an abusing parent who then murders them or sits back and allows their boyfriend to abuse and murder a child.

Now that Aveions body has been found, I would think this would mean grounds for immediate termination of parental rights for Morgans 3 living children and would allow the state to immediately take custody of the baby she is rumored to be pregnant with once the child is born. (as well as Brandon, but thats a given, imo).

NO MORE CHANCES FOR MORGAN LOCKETT.

I'm also thinking, since Aveion was placed in Foster care rather than with a capable member of Morgans family, CPS found them 'unsuitable' for some reason. I would think, the two children which were fathered by Brandon would be placed in Foster care and then placed for adoption, while the 4 year old would possibly go to her biological father. (Her name was released in one of the media articles, but for the sake of the child I will not use it or her initials here.)

Initially, I thought the male Wards, that are uncles of Aveion, were Morgans brothers, but I see they are brothers inlaw, so obviously not being blood relatives and only related through marriage. They would have had little if any input while Aveion was in foster care. Morgan is CW's sister, the wife.......

My apologies if the timing is harsh, but the children come first.......

I know I'm supposed to be happy that they found Aveion, and I am. But, in the trash!

I can't get over a human being who would not only kill a poor innocent child, but to then dispose of them in a trash bin?!

Who are these people and where do they come from? How could they do such a horrible, horrible thing?

Bless this little child and those who loved him.

No one will ever hurt you again little buddy. Sweet dreams.

:rose:
fran

Bless you, Baby......am going to believe this is a reality.... that you are wrapping Morgan's long blonde hair around your little fingers as she holds you in arms as strong and loving as her mother's......

(to clarify.....not Morgan L)

What a beautiful thought. I knew exactly who you meant. I don't think anyone would confuse that. It was almost like they need to find me first, and I am gonna send them to find you next Aveion.

I'm barely able to see through my tears. (fortunately my little guy is upstairs right now).

I'm thinking, there is probably little to no money to bury Aveion. I wonder what is gonna happen with that.........

Brought my post over from the Astro thread (thought I was in this thread).

:furious: Oh no...Please HANG the . I just cannot get over how "people" can hurt innocent children.

I am glad, though, that he has been found. Now he can be laid to rest as the beautiful child he is, instead of in a dump.

ETA: A special prayer and blessing to those who searched and found Aveion.

Another little angel in heaven too soon, RIP little Aveion. We are supposed to protect our children with everything thing we have, not hurt or kill them and put them in the trash. Rot in he11 monsters, may you suffer every imaginable pain, ailment and torture for the rest of you rotten lives.

I said that prayer today too beach. I said, Aveion, it is time you give yourself a birthday present. Lead the searchers to you, there is no reason today isn't the day. I felt the utmost confidence and peace when I said it too, not like I was asking, just like saying it is so. God's honest truth, that was my prayer about 1:30-2pm EST.

I'm still kind of numb. I usually don't cry when my son is up, so prolly later after he is asleep. I am however emotionally exhausted now.

RIP Aveion. I'm sad but my heart is soo happy you were found. It's strange. I feel like I want to hug Aveion and swing him around like when you are proud of them. Feels strange.....

a few tears. deep sigh.......

I know what you mean, Cubby, my heart is breaking but I'm relieved a little. Does that sound strange? I'm relieved that he has been found and not decomposing for months, or worse, which I won't even speak of, but now we can begin to heal a little bit and concentrate on justice. I am only one person but as long as I have breath in me I will not let Aveion's memory die. I'm going to plant a little memorial garden in my yard to honor him since I can't plant one in Roanoke in his memory.

Now that Aveions body has been found, I would think this would mean grounds for immediate termination of parental rights for Morgans 3 living children and would allow the state to immediately take custody of the baby she is rumored to be pregnant with once the child is born. (as well as Brandon, but thats a given, imo).

NO MORE CHANCES FOR MORGAN LOCKETT.

I'm also thinking, since Aveion was placed in Foster care rather than with a capable member of Morgans family, CPS found them 'unsuitable' for some reason. I would think, the two children which were fathered by Brandon would be placed in Foster care and then placed for adoption, while the 4 year old would possibly go to her biological father. (Her name was released in one of the media articles, but for the sake of the child I will not use it or her initials here.)

Initially, I thought the male Wards, that are uncles of Aveion, were Morgans brothers, but I see they are brothers inlaw, so obviously not being blood relatives and only related through marriage. They would have had little if any input while Aveion was in foster care. Morgan is CW's sister, the wife.......

My apologies if the timing is harsh, but the children come first.......

Well, those are all things that one would hope would happen after all the failures thus far, but I am so mad I can barely type to say that not only will that not happen, the Judge TODAY dismissed the protective order filed by the CPS worker to keep mom from having contact with the other kids. Seems he felt it was unfair to trample mom's right to the presumption of innocence. Apparently, one fatality is not enough for him.

On a (twistedly) positive side, there was evidence recovered with the body to prove that Aveion's death was definitively a homicide. The only prayer the other children have is that the evidence implicates ML and she is charged as well.

just logged on... how sad that Morgan Harrington and Aveion met such a horrible fate... at least their families can have some closure... RIP angels

kudos VA-LE, 2 found in less than 2 days... I know I couldn't handle being in your shoes

Rest in peace sweet baby boy!

Jesus said let the children come to Me...I find comfort thinking of him in the arms of Jesus, filled with peace and happiness, looking up and smiling.

Well, those are all things that one would hope would happen after all the failures thus far, but I am so mad I can barely type to say that not only will that not happen, the Judge TODAY dismissed the protective order filed by the CPS worker to keep mom from having contact with the other kids. Seems he felt it was unfair to trample mom's right to the presumption of innocence. Apparently, one fatality is not enough for him.

On a (twistedly) positive side, there was evidence recovered with the body to prove that Aveion's death was definitively a homicide. The only prayer the other children have is that the evidence implicates ML and she is charged as well.

You have got to be kidding me!
Why doesn't the judge just let Brandon walk out of jail then too?

Well then, all we can do is PRAY that the oldest childs bio father fights like HELL to get custody of his daughter. I can not see a judge, unless it's the same judge, not granting him custody.

Um, let's see, this child was 8 friggin pounds at 15 months. What innocence is this judge talking about?

I think I am just gonna cry. Basically what this judge is saying and doing then is letting Aveions death be in vain!

OMG LE needs to charge Morgan and charge her soon!

I can't say anymore or I will end up banned.

Someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me this childs death is not gonna be in vain.

Please tell me the judge is requiring supervised visitation.

now I am bawling.... will bbl.

May beautiful little Aveion rest in peace. I can see him now, up in Heaven, frolicking with the angels.
I am heartbroken. Just to have to realize that there are actual human beings in this world who would commit such a horrendous act to an innocent baby. Makes me full of sorrow.:(

Just a few days ago, I was chatting with a lawyer and a question about the 'presumption of innocence' came up.

His reply:

Innocent until proven guilty is a legal device to require the prosecutor to prove his case (in this case beyond a reasonable doubt). But we don't have to make that assumption since we aren't the jury. In the case of most accuseds there's actually a presumption they're probably guilty. Which is why bail is required and jail is given to those "innocent until proven guilty" who are flight risks and who can't make bail.

BTW, was this decision made before the police press conference?

Just a few days ago, I was chatting with a lawyer and a question about the 'presumption of innocence' came up.

His reply:

Innocent until proven guilty is a legal device to require the prosecutor to prove his case (in this case beyond a reasonable doubt). But we don't have to make that assumption since we aren't the jury. In the case of most accuseds there's actually a presumption they're probably guilty. Which is why bail is required and jail is given to those "innocent until proven guilty" who are flight risks and who can't make bail.

BTW, was this decision made before the police press conference?

Ok, but Morgan Lockett has not been 'charged' with anything, and how does CPS and Family court fit into this.

I can't stop crying. I can not for the life of me understand how a judge dismissed an emergency protection order requested by CPS in this case, when a child is DEAD and tossed like trash. Morgan went along with his story. The family court judge is NOT the one to decide Morgans guilt or innocence with a crime. He or she is to protect the CHILDS best interest no?

This is not directed at anyone in particular, but I have to ask. Is it just poor black children that are treated like this in Virginia? Or do white children get the same lack of protection? Is it because Aveion came from a poverty stricken environment? I am really trying to understand this... and I just can't.

:( My eyes are gonna be like balloons tomorrow.

It's the poor people thing...

O/T: There's a lot of profiling going on in the Roanoke Valley (and I'm sure other places). Doesn't matter what color you are...but it matters what you drive and where you live. Poor people seem to be overlooked here or else they are scrutinized to oblivion.

I have lots of stories regarding profiling at the hands of Roanoke Valley LE as well as one of the area hospitals - a hospital that serves the majority of the poorer people of the valley.

My daughter tried to tell me this wasn't happening...until she almost died a few months ago from a doctor who had profiled her and dismissed her 2 consecutive ER visits.

If you don't live on the right side of town...if you don't drive the right kind of car...chances are you're going to be ignored or you're going to get pulled over...

You have got to be kidding me!
Why doesn't the judge just let Brandon walk out of jail then too?

Well then, all we can do is PRAY that the oldest childs bio father fights like HELL to get custody of his daughter. I can not see a judge, unless it's the same judge, not granting him custody.

Um, let's see, this child was 8 friggin pounds at 15 months. What innocence is this judge talking about?

I think I am just gonna cry. Basically what this judge is saying and doing then is letting Aveions death be in vain!

OMG LE needs to charge Morgan and charge her soon!

I can't say anymore or I will end up banned.

Someone PLEASE PLEASE tell me this childs death is not gonna be in vain.

Please tell me the judge is requiring supervised visitation.

now I am bawling.... will bbl.

BBM

I wish I could. I can't add more, because not only will I get banned, if I say what I really feel like doing, I will get arrested for making threats against a judge. (But it involves kicking a certain body part)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth