Sidebar for Caylee Anthony's forum #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone here follows him on FB but he's already answering the big story there. He claims the timeline is off by an hour and they are using a blogger who has never been admitted in a court of law. hmmmmmm

Hmmmm indeed.

Do you have a link for that one?

Hmmmm indeed.

I do not. I never "friended" him on Facebook. You'd have to do that to read it. :)

The person who quoted it had friended him very early on so we get to see what he's saying. I trust her 100%.

Hal Boedeker's blog is devoted to the 'news' tonight- he says he has watched the segment and his conclusion is - without revealing the contents- that George will be relieved....

I hope a little bit of weight is lifted from his shoulders but will note this: This woman, his daughter, is a free woman. She is able to do this again. IIRC, one of the things George desired was that Casey be locked up for what he knew she did.
Aside from having his granddaughter back, I think the greatest joy for George would be to see her in the slammer where she belongs. I pray it'll be a non-violent crime that will put her there ultimately.

Okay. I'm trying to sort this out.

If this is about the Foolproof Suffocation search and the Prosecution not having this info so that they could prove premeditation.......

Then WTH with 31 days passing by before the cheet hit the fan? I can almost see the desperation and panic and playing for time to make up some lame Zanny story if FCA got mad and lost her cool on Caylee or if Caylee died because FCA drugged her to sleep and left her in the trunk so she could play house with Tony.

But if she planned this....researched it.....then why would she NOT have a story about what happened to Caylee all ready to go? Why would she just evade and tread water for 31 days, knowing that eventually someone was going to notice Caylee was gone?

I KNOW FCA isn't exactly a MENSA candidate, but she certainly has a history of weaving lies to cover her butt, so why wouldn't she have done a better job making up a lie to cover up her PREMEDITATED murder of Caylee?

I know most of y'all have the minute details ingrained in your memories and can probably explain this away, and I hope someone will because it just doesn't jibe for me.

I also don't see how this could be the big bombshell since even I knew about this months ago from reading the excellent findings here on WS. If this is what the big story is, then is it big because somebody's butt might be in a sling over this?

Hmmmm indeed.

I think he used to have a pubic FB but then when private. He blows my mind. Does he really really really believe GA killed his beloved granddaughter? Do you think he's convinced himself of this or is he really that evil? Of course..he's just that evil.

I do not. I never "friended" him on Facebook. You'd have to do that to read it. :)

The person who quoted it had friended him very early on so we get to see what he's saying. I trust her 100%.

...so, any chance you'd care to paraphrase???;);)

:waitasec:
A computer forensic expert does not have all the evidence
And this Defense Lawyer, Jose Baez, did put someone ,George Anthony, behind a computer in his book. Yet George Anthony was at work at the time, as well as Cindy...Cell phone pings and computer docs lead to Casey...Process of elimination.

Here's a Lawyer who writes a book, makes accusations based on forensic reports he has yet withholds providing the proof to back up his accusations..

Exactly. Yawn...next he will come up with an addendum to the book that proves it was aliens.

If these searches were made at 2:50 then she killed Caylee, that means Caylee was likely still warm in the trunk while she was renting movies. :sick:

I hope a little bit of weight is lifted from his shoulders but will note this: This woman, his daughter, is a free woman. She is able to do this again. IIRC, one of the things George desired was that Casey be locked up for what he knew she did.
Aside from having his granddaughter back, I think the greatest joy for George would be to see her in the slammer where she belongs. I pray it'll be a non-violent crime that will put her there ultimately.

Honestly I don't care how she gets there as long as she gets there. Of course I would never want to see another child have to pay that price.

Unfortunately I am on my way to bed because I get up in the middle of the night to go to work so will miss most of what happens tonight. Will catch up tomorrow though, good night all and keep safe.

Well. I don't think I can bring myself to "friend" him. But I would very much like a screenshot of that page if anyone else is his "friend."

I think he used to have a pubic FB but then when private. He blows my mind. Does he really really really believe GA killed his beloved granddaughter? Do you think he's convinced himself of this or is he really that evil? Of course..he's just that evil.

Pubic FB? LOL. ;)

So I guess what you guys are saying is that when I go to the "Official" JB Facebook page I don't get to see his more private posts unless I'm his "friend"?

I Have him as a friend.lemme go look!

If this is about the Foolproof Suffocation search and the Prosecution not having this info so that they could prove premeditation.......

Then WTH with 31 days passing by before the cheet hit the fan? I can almost see the desperation and panic and playing for time to make up some lame Zanny story if FCA got mad and lost her cool on Caylee or if Caylee died because FCA drugged her to sleep and left her in the trunk so she could play house with Tony.

But if she planned this....researched it.....then why would she NOT have a story about what happened to Caylee all ready to go? Why would she just evade and tread water for 31 days, knowing that eventually someone was going to notice Caylee was gone?

I KNOW FCA isn't exactly a MENSA candidate, but she certainly has a history of weaving lies to cover her butt, so why wouldn't she have done a better job making up a lie to cover up her PREMEDITATED murder of Caylee?

I know most of y'all have the minute details ingrained in your memories and can probably explain this away, and I hope someone will because it just doesn't jibe for me.

I also don't see how this could be the big bombshell since even I knew about this months ago from reading the excellent findings here on WS. If this is what the big story is, then is it big because somebody's butt might be in a sling over this?

Personally, I think those searches were meant for her to figure out how to kill her parents. Nobody needs to figure out how to kill and subdue a two yr old. But her searches about household accidents and fights and foolproof suffocation and chloroform were probably because she wanted to 'stage' the deaths of her annoying parents. Maybe as a murder-suicide or a home invasion robbery, imo.

She had been telling her friend Amy that they were going to get the house. Amy even asked for the address so she could send her new camera there. Casey was running out of time for that lie because Amy was about to become homeless and was under the mistaken belief that she was about to move into that home any day.

Well, you said it. She is no MENSA candidate. She was used to getting by with everything, so why not this. Which ultimately she did. Makes me ill, but she probably really thinks she's bulletproof now. I expect she is going to rip off the wrong person someday. I just hope she doesn't get pregnant before it happens.

If these searches were made at 2:50 then she killed Caylee, that means Caylee was likely still warm in the trunk while she was renting movies. :sick:

I think we have all figured this all along. The worst case scenario was always the truth. Exactly how Jeff Ashton described it.

Also, imagine that entire defense team...especially the women.... Dotty, Andrea, and the young lawyer with the long dark hair (name escapes me) who knew they had incriminating evidence and therefore KNEW FCA was guilty....and Dotty still did her happy dance! (and yes, I purposely left off LKB because imo she is as evil and heartless as JB and CM and has never once shown any maternal instinct or one ounce of compassion for the precious baby or the wounded community).

Well. I don't think I can bring myself to "friend" him. But I would very much like a screenshot of that page if anyone else is his "friend."

Pubic FB? LOL. ;)

So I guess what you guys are saying is that when I go to the "Official" JB Facebook page I don't get to see his more private posts unless I'm his "friend"?

LOL my boss sent out a letter once that said pubic instead of public. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks