NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find our girl Tehgan Strida little Angel baby, she will need a friend in the afterlife. Comfort this little one and befriend her sweet girl.

Bump for my angel Shaniya.

Find our girl Tehgan Strida little Angel baby, she will need a friend in the afterlife. Comfort this little one and befriend her sweet girl.

Bump for my angel Shaniya.

Who is this??????

So I just checked for any updates but unfortunately nothing new regarding McNeill's trial date. :sigh:

I am not surprised at all...Just disappointed from the start in the entire case. :(
I think at WS there is far more care for angel Shanaiya then in the entire legal system,
and the law is no comfort at all.
I also think that her entire family all of them were a recipe for disaster.
I make a point of talking about BOTH her parents everywhere I CAN !!!

Shaniya was sold by her mother early November of '09
she was about 2 months pregnant.
that means she should have delivered that baby by JULY.

Why isn't she in back in jail? she is not pregnant anymore....
What kind of BS is it for her to roam around free??????????

so i take it this means mom is still out on ridiculous bail and still not charged with felony murder :(
YAP - MOM is roaming around as other free folks do...
Enough to make me sick, and angry :furious:
Nobody told us Why - pregnant is not a reason, there are many who are pregnant in the jails. MANY !!!
But this is the Hush, Hush case :banghead:

YAP - MOM is roaming around as other free folks do...
Enough to make me sick, and angry :furious:
Nobody told us Why - pregnant is not a reason, there are many who are pregnant in the jails. MANY !!!
But this is the Hush, Hush case :banghead:

Well, you know...maybe the jails are overcrowded. Isnt that the standard excuse lately?

I am PARTICULARLY concerned about this baby! A newborn, I am sure, would command a VERY high price on the market. I want to puke when I write that but its the truth!

Well, you know...maybe the jails are overcrowded. Isnt that the standard excuse lately?

I am PARTICULARLY concerned about this baby! A newborn, I am sure, would command a VERY high price on the market. I want to puke when I write that but its the truth!

How can they be overcrowded when they let them go free LONG before they serve their term. MAM was only one of those who was not supposed to be walking amongst the free.
:furious: I dont know what is going on, but it seems that California is not the only place with a revolving door policy at the prisons at the expense of the innocent. :(

LAND OF THE FREE ???? That is not what our 4 fathers intended. :(

I think they are being watched...I hope they are...ARE THEY???

Want to help build a playground in our angels' name? We could do it in a weekend.... :angel:

sorry for the late response, but I would do just about anything in honor of this angel's memory =]

Bumping for Shaniya.

I will not give up hope for justice.

Bumping for Shaniya!

Still thinking of you sweetheart.

Also here bumping for our Shaniya.

Re: AD and the (un)born baby- we were at an ER last week in the area, and I swear to God I saw a woman who looked just like her, but not pregnant.
So who knows? Maybe she's had the baby, and they've taken the baby into care. Then again, could've just been a lookalike.

Justice is coming, Shaniya. We think about you every day.

Me too, I think of her often, but it is hard to come here for many reasons. I pray that no other child will have her fate, or her history. :( This case had me in tears for days, when it first happened, and it had me in total anguish with her family.
I have expressed many of my beliefs and feeling about her and all the people affiliated with her. I have definite and strong opinions about it all. IMHO I do not believe that it is OK how it all happened to this innocent angel.

RIP angel :angel:

If I could "thank you" twice, I would.

I have avoided looking for a couple of months now because it is even more hard to come and read about the NON happenings in this case. I have the photo avatar someone here created (the wone that says "justice for Shaniya" and has 4 little pictures of the Angel.. as my avatar on other message boards. (I did get permission from the creator to use this avatar on other boards to keep Shaniya's memory alive)

Anyhoo, tonight, I sat really looking at my own avatar (that is sometimes hard to look at because it is pictures of Shaniya) and I felt compelled to rip open my heart by coming here... just to see if something has happened....

nothing. I am weeping again tonight for this little girl. And now, it is not rage that I feel anymore... just profound sadness. Does anyone care?? :frown:

I agree with you. I literally think of this child every day, as she looks so much like my own daughter. And it makes me sick to my stomach every time I think of what happened to her. And those last pictures of her....ugggh..this type of case makes me believe in capital punishment. Shaniya has affected me more than anyone...it's because of Shaniya that I want to choose forensic nursing as my specialty, so I can help those young children like her who are trapped in abusive homes. I definitely have strong opinions on this case, from that ?????? McNeil, to her twisted mother, to her father. But the only thing that is important is praying Shaniya gets the justice she deserves. I refuse for that little girl to be forgotten. I actually do plan on visiting NC next year and listen to her father speak at that event he did last month. I suppose it will be an annual thing and I would like to maybe make it a trip I do each year. But anyway, Shaniya, beautiful child, we will patiently wait and watch for your justice.

Same here. my daughter is 10... so sometime I look at my own angel and wonder how much Shaniya would have grown up resembling my dd if she had been given the opportunity to simply -- grow up.

:frown:

You are an angelic spirit, and it is a good thing that you will be helping to solve cases. God Bless you !!!
But unlike yourself I will never listen to one word her father has to say "not one word".

And like I said before yes Monster mom and MAM will go to jail but only God knows for how long, because the justice system is an intentional revolving door :furious:

I AGREE THAT SHE WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN by many of us here and other boards; those who have an interest in these sad cases; but sometimes I have brought up this case to others and always I got this reply "WHO?????"
So I dont think she is the poster child but she should be.
KnK080 - I still hope that you are right and I am wrong. but time and time again my intuition showed up
to be Right on. :(

YES!!!
Me too... I sincerely think the DA office in that area... just skipped over so many people who should be charged. Is it because Shaniya was viewed as just another "black girl"?? Was it because she WAS a girl??? (look at Jonbenet tragedy and Caylee). I just don't understand it.

It is almost like they HAD to charge MAM becuase he was caught red handed on tape... and mom... well she got charged with the LEAST charge they could use without public outrage... all the other players in this tragedy...

it sickens me to see how some potray him as an "expert" of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth