blank spots in posts where words should be (not astericks, just blank)

LadyL

Reaction score
recently I've been noticing blank spots in posts & wasn't sure why but now it's happened to me

I italicized a word and that word disappeared completely when I looked back at the post

ETA: so I tried it above to see what would happen & sure enough the word 'italicized' disappeared but in this example, there seem to be some remnants of letters left behind as I can see a bit of dark print - last post I did in Theresa Sievers thread, the word just vanished completely

I'm still having issues with blank posts. I've cleared my cache, I'm using chrome and it does not happen anywhere else.

Now it's entire posts that are missing - seems to be when someone quotes - the quote will turn up but not the reply.

Also, the quoting function does not work properly if I multi-quote once - every time I (single) quote after that, the quoted words from the previous post keep showing up and I have to delete it all in the quotebox. It keeps doing it until I log out & back in.

I'm still having issues with blank posts. I've cleared my cache, I'm using chrome and it does not happen anywhere else.

Now it's entire posts that are missing - seems to be when someone quotes - the quote will turn up but not the reply.

Also, the quoting function does not work properly if I multi-quote once - every time I (single) quote after that, the quoted words from the previous post keep showing up and I have to delete it all in the quotebox. It keeps doing it until I log out & back in.
I don't have an explanation for the blank spots, but I'm familiar with the multi-quote problem. The best solution I know of at this time is to go back to each post you quoted, and manually uncheck the multi-quote icon.

I don't believe we have a thread to address the multi-quote issue yet, so I'm going to copy this post to a new thread.

ETA: "multi-quote" thread here

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...t-Multi-Quotes-quot-don-t-clear-after-posting

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back