Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think the husband is well aware where the her family would side.

In this case I didn't join any private site, so I know nothing being said there. However; we have seen cases a thousand times where everyone appears to be against the ex spouse. It seems to happen, the thing here is, we can't bring the family even in to this, so I have to ignore that, when a person reads it, it will give them a different perspective.

The law enforcement statements.. good luck if they try that. (Suing). Some of those terms may have been the way the family put it for all we know. They always ask those closest to the victim; do you know of anyone who would want to harm--- why? So this could have come from someone else and he regurgitated what he heard.

The time frame for the ex is odd and risky. It could happen, just so many curves.

I still have no idea, but for THIS hour, I'm thinking neither of these two. By bedtime, I will change my mind again. Lol

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

But the ex-husband has been arrested.

for sure

As far as I can tell, he was not aware of those things Thursday, and she went missing Friday. I bet that a confirmation email from the cruise went to his email that day, a week before departure, andhe saw his name not on it...

I wonder if the is on suicide watch...he might try to off himself.

Thanks Pamelado.
So all info so far is FB, HC?
Anywhere else?

I guess the inappropriate relationship was Steve thinking as her ex he could murder her.

I wonder where the body was found. I wonder how LE deduced it was him?

<modsnip>

We don't know how their relationship worked. She did not owe him honesty or respect, especially if he did threaten her like her Uncle stated. And if he did threaten her life, who knows what else happened in the privacy of their home. None of this is Crystal's fault.

Actually both Crystal & Steve were long-time clients and friends of Jen, the tarot reader. I had emailed her about Crystal's disappearance to let her know and we discussed some things over email. I feel she knows them both better than anyone due to the nature of her work.

Yeah, I saw where she mentioned giving readings to both of them and knowing them for a long time. But even so, the reading seemed really harsh to me. Did it to you as well? Maybe she's a "tell it like it is" type of person, or maybe she just felt she could be blunt with him since he's known him for so long. Either way, I'm sure she didn't realize that she was reading for an emotionally unstable person who would end up doing this.

That's what I thought at 1st. And in my head I had already determined it couldn't be boyfriend or husband. But now that I realize she actually left the boyfriend's at 7:10 and it seems she could take the photo from the intersection near the jewelry store (of the billboard) by the time she texted the photo to Paul she could have been home - 7:27am.

But to me the timeline is still very tight.
Scenario: She gets home (car in garage?) she argues with husband (perhaps he heard notification when Paul sends I love you text and wanted to know who was texting her so early), he kills her, and at 8:03am he sends cover text?

But the police did say she never made it home.
Would they say if her phone pinged near her house? The *last* ping was Park St. That's the part that doesn't add up to me. Do we know what day the last ping happened?

A phone has to be powered up to ping cell towers.

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-do-police-track-cell-phones

And this is interesting:

https://myshadow.org/location-tracking

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
There are two things I thought if while reading the article is this: what if, someone did grab her, say getting into her car from Starbucks etc. They then could have tossed the phone driving down the highway. She may not have had her phone. KWIM?

Most Mercedes (not sure what year) have the built in locator. Does anyone know what year her car was without researching? Remember, Paul Swenson case? He had that on his car and a friend of mine has a 2012. She has it. Maybe this is how the police know she never made it home. I have one on my car (non-Mercedes) and mine is a 2010!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I was always with you with the same opine. Pleasure posting with u once again. Despite a sad ending. Now to find Dani.

You and I are rarely on different planes thru all these years. Great minds sleuth alike [emoji6]Unfortunately we shall meet again too soon.

Let's bring our girl Dani home.

J.M.O.

Now their children will be without both parents, so sad and senseless. RIP Crystal.

How do you get to the point of rage where you are ok with absolutely ruining your children's lives? What a selfish piece of *****. Yeah, sometimes life sucks & doesn't go your way but you don't damage other people bc of your misery. ...And I pray that his children will grow up and flourish so I'm being dramatic in saying he has absolutely ruined their lives but this will no doubt ruin parts of their life

If he couldn't have her, no one would. Including their children.

J.M.O.

Sheriff Hawthorne will hold a press briefing regarding the Crystal McDowell case at 7:30 p.m. at the Sheriff’s Office at 201 North Court Street, Anahuac, Texas.

J.M.O.

Ugh! RIP Crystal.
I'm so sad for her dear children.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors