Conrad Murray trial -Day seven.

back
June 25 9:26 pacific time - witness received a call from Connie Ng. Witness then canceled June 22 order based on that conversation.
witness passed to def for cross

Darn I missed that part.

So the very same day MJ died CM canceled the order? Is Los Angeles on Pacific time too? So was it 9:26 in the morning for Murray?

tia

imo

per prosecution witness list, Mr. Marz is DEA computer forensics examiner

Well the def. lost me again with this line of ?'s.

The defense has continually lost me in their line of questioning. It appears to me that they are doing more harm than good for their client at times.

Darn I missed that part.

So the very same day MJ died CM canceled the order? Is Los Angeles on Pacific time too? So was it 9:26 in the morning for Murray?

tia

imo

No, sorry. My typo that I've corrected. It was cancelled the day after (26th).

Yes, LA is pacific time.

Won't be able to type much about this testimony. Hubby distracting me talking to me :)

Yes, LA is pacific time.

Oh thats ok........we all make them Talina.

When I saw that I was about to have a heart attack because that would mean he knew MJ was dead even earlier.

But he sure wasted no time did he.

It shows all of these things were for MJ only.

IMO

The defense has continually lost me in their line of questioning. It appears to me that they are doing more harm than good for their client at times.

It will be interesting when they get to their CIC, although Flanagan is gruff, and IMO arrogant and a bit of a bully, at least I kind of get where he is going.

Chertoff *spelling* almost seems like he would rather be having a root canal than be in that court room. IMO

Yes, LA is pacific time.

That only makes good business sense, cancel the order if the patient dies. But it would also prove most of that order was going to be used for the patient that had died the day before. At least in my opinion.

That only makes good business sense, cancel the order if the patient dies. But it would also prove most of that order was going to be used for the patient that had died the day before. At least in my opinion.

Of course because if not why rush to cancel it.

IMO

once again defence made a huge boo boo, showing an item in this case a photograph to a witness and the jury before it had been entered into evidence,

This witness did the forensics on the iphone that relates to this case.

Marx works at the DEA Compuyter Analysis Lab

Prosecution showing an Iphone to witness. (after lengthy discussion about Iphone being a computer)

Prosecuter and Defense agreed this was Murray's phone.

Now showing date and time stamp on text and phone calls. Explaining what the stuff on screen shows to a forensic person.

The screen shots show when someone accessed the screen of the iphone (as in used it to view texts and emails).

That is true that it is good business sense to cancel if the order was for a specific patient that died. I think though that if it were me, my immediate thoughts in the first few days following this tragedy would not have been "oh my goodness..I have an order that I should take care of cancelling".

That is true that it is good business sense to cancel if the order was for a specific patient that died. I think though that if it were me, my immediate thoughts in the first few days following this tragedy would not have been "oh my goodness..I have an order that I should take care of cancelling".

Of course we are discussing the same person who wanted to leave the hospital immediately and go back to the house for the "cream". And when no one would take him then he wanted someone to take him to get food.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back