NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the mother & suspect be sister & brother? They look alot alike. Shanyia looks like both of them. JMO

Wow...first time I've been able to get on this morning and just finished reading the end of the last thread.

I am getting ready to go back and start reading the beginning of this thread but want to make sure I'm following this right - and didn't miss anything.

1. Found McNeill without Shaniya (but don't know where he was found)
2. Arrested McNeill
3. Found out the Coe did not have anything to do with the kidnapping - (after humiliating him on national tv and causing people like me to call him a ) - might still be...who knows?
4. Plan to release Coe
5. Haven't released any possible motives or information about where to look for Shaniya

Is that it? If so, this is nuts!

Sometimes when people marry they will keep their last name and hyphenate it with the husbands last name. Unmarried couples will also sometimes give both of their last names to children. It's not unheard of around here.

Never thought that. the last name thing has been driving me nuts since yesterday.

Wow...first time I've been able to get on this morning and just finished reading the end of the last thread.

I am getting ready to go back and start reading the beginning of this thread but want to make sure I'm following this right - and didn't miss anything.

2. Arrested McNeill
3. Found out the Coe did not have anything to do with the kidnapping - (after humiliating him on national tv and causing people like me to call him a ) - might still be...who knows?
4. Plan to release Coe
5. Haven't released any possible motives or information about where to look for Shaniya

Correct. And I agree. It is nuts.

maybe you all can clarify this for me - i was watching fox news about an hour ago and they were talking about the 2nd arrest and then they said that what they thought was weird was that coe the first arrestee had "confessed" and they didnt understand how or what that meant about this 2nd aresstee??

is this true? because i havent read anything here about it so far trying to catch up ...:waitasec:

I saw her father at last nights presser...men don't cry as hard and for as long as he has unless they are completely emotionally destroyed.
He would take care of her, IMO. I think this was a major wakeup call for dad, and he is just praying that his little girl comes home so he can fix any mistakes he may have made, like not being there enough or letting problems with her mother get in the way.

The father's side of the family appear to be very upset about this little girl. I'm wondering how much they were involved with this little girl. I'm trying to get over having the flu and until last night could only watch tv for any news.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...XLmLUQ69FzCcPLZpmX2SwD9BUOP582?index=0&ned=us

In this article to the right of the page under the picture MAM of it states....

"Mario Andrette McNeill, 29, is seen in a photo provided by the Fayettville, NC Police Dept. Thursday, Nov. 12, 2009"

Does that mean this is the picture taken when he was arrested yesterday? Cause I do not like his expression AT ALL.

I dont like his expression either, after seeing his face I am thinking they are not going to find her alive. I hope I'm WRONG though ....

2. Arrested McNeill
4. Plan to release Coe

that is it for today so far.

2. Arrested McNeill
4. Plan to release Coe

Yep, that's about it. Coe sure acted like a in court yesterday.

I looked at the MS and FB based on the spelling provided and IMO, this is not the same person.

Was it confirmed any where that it is the mother in the video? I wonder if it could be grandma. She looks a little calm to be mom.

The father's side of the family appear to be very upset about this little girl. I'm wondering how much they were involved with this little girl. I'm trying to get over having the flu and until last night could only watch tv for any news.

getwellsoonmouse.jpg

Feel better friend...:hug:

:parrot:

No idea on that one. I did some searching on him, and cannot find anything at all.

I think (only think) that the bio dad may be from NC originally and is currently living in the state of Texas.

I think Im just frustrated that Shaniya has been kidnapped, and not many details are coming in. You're right, picking on the spokesperson solves nothing, and she probably is nervous. I am too. Seems like they must be closing in and dont want to alert the person that McNeill gave her to, there must be cameras in the hotel parking lot, so maybe we'll know more soon. I just wish they would have put forth more of an effort to let folks know this morning on their way to work to look for this or that type of vehicle, or for Shaniya, or something. The weather here is gorgeous today, highs in the upper 60s and tomorrow in the 70's..

OT:

kelly, just wondering if you have some sort of mystical powers. It has been nasty and overcast here all day--until I started reading this post. All of a sudden the sun came out and nearly blinded me through the sliding glass door! I just checked the temp, and after nearly 4 days of it barely making it to the lower 50's, it is now 64! I am convinced you have special powers!

So we don't know what the fater does for a living? Was the lady with him at the PC his sister or wife? She said her name as she walked out, did anyone hear it? Was the mother and father married? Did they live in NC? Wasn't there problems with custody? Was he trying to get custody? Did I read that Shanyia had been living in different places with different people and that she had only been living with her Aunt for a few weeks? Wonder if the dad was paying child support? Where does the dad live?

I dont like his expression either, after seeing his face I am thinking they are not going to find her alive. I hope I'm WRONG though ....

IMO, I don't think they will find her alive either. The guy kidnapped her and took her directly to a hotel. If she was alive, he would have already told them.

Lone Dad had to fly in from out of state so presumably not regular custody or visitation. He was so understandably beside himself, it broke my little bird heart :( More prayers for dad... and for Shaniya, we still need a miracle! :prayer:

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member