Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #13 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies. My words in bold were just meant to say that I'm not saying she had her own iPhone. They weren't meant towards you.

On the record, I have no idea how she took the picture, but she obviously had two Apple devices with Facetime capabilities (not all do). She "called" herself on one or the other of the devices and then took a screen shot. In reality the screen shot could have been from the computer (which is what I now think) because when I just tried this on my iPhone, I had to use both hands to get the screen shot using my phone by holding down the home button while also pushing the power button. But her picture looks like my screen shot with the camera button on the bottom.

The screen capture of a laptop or monitor are generally in landscape mode, on a phone they are in portrait mode. Also the interface of facetime on a mac looks different ... even when it is most similar, instead of a "spin the camera" icon there is a "full screen" icon. So unless she heavily edited a mac screenshot to make it look just like a iphone screen capture, cutting it down, changing icons, then sent the image to her iphone, a mac was not involved. I agree getting the screen capture buttons pushed wouldn't be easy one handed but a lot easier than time spent editing the images from a mac capture to an iphone one, and for what reason??

Here are some images of facetime on a mac https://www.google.com.au/search?hl...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=pe6ZT_GXJ8a5iQe4-LXXDg

Yeah, that is her new/current account. We were talking about the other other one that was her original account under sierramaeee.

BTW, I couldn't find anything on twitter re websleuths by her friends. There was someone a few days ago, though, who was writing about websleuths and that account is now gone.

Here is my take on the twitter accounts.

All of the stuff I saw on that topsy site (except for the new fake post today) under the name "Sierramaeee" was actually posted by SL before she changed her name to f4ggg0t and then cccairuh.

These posts went back to around May 2011, and maybe further, but that site only displayed to that point. I dont know if that is when she created her twitter, or if she had another name before that.

I dont think the twitter accounts going "POOF" has anything to do with us. I think someone in LE realized the fake account that popped up in the past 24 hours and made all postings by that name dissapear.

I dont understand twitter though, so i have a question. When you change your handle on Twitter, are you actually changing your account, or just your display name?

Because the post was under the same name SL used previously, with the same profile picture, but it didn't appear on her curent twitter page. This makes me believe that someone created a NEW account and made it to look like it was her.

Im not sure why that would lead LE to wipe all history under than name though. I would think they would just contact twitter and have that new account wiped. Maybe a mistake by someone at twitter.

All of the stuff I saw on that topsy site (except for the new fake post today) under the name "Sierramaeee" was actually posted by SL before she changed her name to f4ggg0t and then cccairuh.

These posts went back to around May 2011, and maybe further, but that site only displayed to that point. I dont know if that is when she created her twitter, or if she had another name before that.

I dont think the twitter accounts going "POOF" has anything to do with us. I think someone in LE realized the fake account that popped up in the past 24 hours and made all postings by that name dissapear.

I dont understand twitter though, so i have a question. When you change your handle on Twitter, are you actually changing your account, or just your display name?

Because the post was under the same name SL used previously, with the same profile picture, but it didn't appear on her curent twitter page. This makes me believe that someone created a NEW account and made it to look like it was her.

Im not sure why that would lead LE to wipe all history under than name though. I would think they would just contact twitter and have that new account wiped. Maybe a mistake by someone at twitter.

I'm not sure what happened either, but you have to admit that it's odd that someone posted on here, people from here, including me clicked on the link, saw the pictures and the account, went back within minutes and it was gone. Then that happened a few more times. It's not like it was the next day. Within minutes it was gone.

The account you cited was from May 2011 to early January 2012. It appears the @cccairuh was a separate, new account that doesn't show the previous history under another name, but don't know. It's suspect that the account did go poof, though, this afternoon.:what:

The account you cited was from May 2011 to early January 2012. It appears the @cccairuh was a separate, new account that doesn't show the previous history under another name, but don't know. It's suspect that the account did go poof, though, this afternoon.:what:

So in theory, someone saw that "Sierramaeee" was an old account sierra used, and hacked THAT same account?

OR

Her account was hacked back in 2011 and that is why she created the new one?

But there are still references to her previous twitter name on her new one, almost like it's part of left over "conversations".

So in theory, someone saw that "Sierramaeee" was an old account sierra used, and hacked THAT same account?

OR

Her account was hacked back in 2011 and that is why she created the new one?

When I saw it, I was reading a fight or what seemed like a fight with another girl on twitter. It seems after that fight, Sierra changed her name. She referenced, "I changed my name", or something like that. OMO

I am pretty sure you can just change your name, it keeps your account as is, tweets and followers/following. Not sure what happens with the pictures, her yfrog account is under cccairuh but it was at a time she was using one of the other handles I think http://yfrog.com/user/cccairuh/photos

Twitter only enacted it's own picture service sometime in the last few months. Had a google, was August 9th last year. So her earlier photos will be on places like yfrog and twitpic but not sure if they'd change as the twitter account does.

peeps, in your sleuthing please be very careful that you are not linking to/discussing minors. If you have kindly review your post and self edit. Thanks so much.

When I saw it, I was reading a fight or what seemed like a fight with another girl on twitter. It seems after that fight, Sierra changed her name. She referenced, "I changed my name", or something like that. OMO

I dont remember the exact date, but back around last summer something happened in fremont as well.... She basically said "F#$ Fremont, im done with it" or something along those lines. And it seemed like she had broken up with a boy in this case.

***On a side note, the last Twitter "hoax" was last thursday, and this one today. Think this is just a coincidence ?

Boy howdy, do we EVER need some real news in this case.

:::still hoping:::

Some very, very strange things are going on....just checked and there is NO such account....[/QUOTE

Perhaps a family member or close family friend shut it down after seeing your postings here. I would think they are attempting to hold on to any shred of privacy that they can. I think sometimes we can tend to forget that these posts can be read by ANYONE (LE, Perp, Family, Friends, etc.), and are...

Yeah, that is her new/current account. We were talking about the other other one that was her original account under sierramaeee.

BTW, I couldn't find anything on twitter re websleuths by her friends. There was someone a few days ago, though, who was writing about websleuths and that account is now gone.

You're probably looking at the wrong accounts. These are people who don't know Sierra but who post daily about her and talk to her friends. Sorry can't post their accounts. These are kids who speculate like we do. They report fake accounts and send in tips they think might be helpful.

Last night one gave the website address to this thread and asked if the person he talks to all the time has ever been on it. It's not the account that was attacking members here. It's dated April 25 1:17 am. So they are reading here.

Could be one of them saw the pic posted here and the sites listed and told one of Sierra's friends. Maybe one has her pws and deleted things.

Just wanted to add, those sites that access old twitter accounts via searches might be subject to the same timeouts etc we experienced when downloading the 3200 tweets. A lot of the downloads failed, my other half said it is very buggy. Could that explain old stuff disappearing? Whatever I clicked on by the way of links here was gone.

Hopefully sometime this weekend he will be able to help me get the tweets we have into excel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member