Benjaman Kyle Statement from Owner of Websleuths.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean you wouldnt read your medical records when they were given to you?? 'Cause who would be telling him he was beaten and lying in a dumpster...couldnt have been the hospital or police since they indicate otherwise. Wasnt the EMT's....everything else that is quoted regarding him, including his Wikipedia page, indicates that he has at least average intelligence. So unless he wants to be classified as a dependent adult (and there are many, many ways to do that and receive services) and his mental acuity is NOT intact, I have to believe that he is responsible for making his own decisions. JMO

I totally understand what you are saying, and I was just going on a "what if". For example, I was in a car accident (not my fault) and I couldn't remember the few seconds before it, if my car was going or stopped, the speed of my car, if the light was red, etc. If someone kept telling me I was stopped at the intersection, I'd believe them, even if it didn't say it on the EMS/ police report.

Now, I am not saying that happened with BK, and it probably wasn't, but I was just giving a "what if". I know many of you worked hard on this and I feel sorry for the cases that went by unnoticed because you all were so busy working on this.

We all know for a fact that BK was found near a dumpster behind a fast food restaurant. We also know that there is a homeless camp and also a railroad track located nearby where BK was found.

So if BK was a homeless person, could BK also be a hobo that rode the trains? Now if he rode the trains on the railroads, I believe most railroads have their own police force.

Can anyone tell me what happens when the railroad police encounter a hobo on railroad property?

Do they detain the hobo at the railroad police station, take the hobo's picture and fingerprints before releasing the hobo away from the railroad property?

I'm wondering if the railroad police would have BK's photo and fingerprints in their own computer database that they don't share with other LE agencies?

I totally understand what you are saying, and I was just going on a "what if". For example, I was in a car accident (not my fault) and I couldn't remember the few seconds before it, if my car was going or stopped, the speed of my car, if the light was red, etc. If someone kept telling me I was stopped at the intersection, I'd believe them, even if it didn't say it on the EMS/ police report.

Now, I am not saying that happened with BK, and it probably wasn't, but I was just giving a "what if". I know many of you worked hard on this and I feel sorry for the cases that went by unnoticed because you all were so busy working on this.

Who??? No one else was with BK when he was found asleep next to the dumpster. The people who found him didn't tell him he was beaten. The police didn't tell him he was beaten. The doctors didn't tell him he was beaten. The nurses didn't tell him he was beaten. His medical reports do not indicate he was beaten. He had no friends and no family (obviously.) He is the one telling everyone he was beaten, despite having copies of medical records stating he was NOT beaten (NO injuries!) I guess I don't understand....are you saying he would begin to believe he was beaten because he continued to tell everyone a lie that he was beaten? :waitasec:

Also....it seems pretty clear that he more than likely was homeless based on what we know of his discovery HOWEVER he was very insistant that he was NOT homeless. He doesn't remember anything about his past (aside from food he ate and where he ate it) and is now believing something he knows isn't true because he has heard it so many times but is 100% certain he wasn't homeless? :waitasec:

It seems as though BK stopped answering questions on this site in February. Anyone know why? Did he know he was going to be exposed or did you all find something that hit close to home for him around that time?

Who??? No one else was with BK when he was found asleep next to the dumpster. The people who found him didn't tell him he was beaten. The police didn't tell him he was beaten. The doctors didn't tell him he was beaten. The nurses didn't tell him he was beaten. His medical reports do not indicate he was beaten. He had no friends and no family (obviously.) He is the one telling everyone he was beaten, despite having copies of medical records stating he was NOT beaten (NO injuries!) I guess I don't understand....are you saying he would begin to believe he was beaten because he continued to tell everyone a lie that he was beaten? :waitasec:

Also....it seems pretty clear that he more than likely was homeless based on what we know of his discovery HOWEVER he was very insistant that he was NOT homeless. He doesn't remember anything about his past (aside from food he ate and where he ate it) and is now believing something he knows isn't true because he has heard it so many times but is 100% certain he wasn't homeless? :waitasec:

I agree that if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it probably is a duck. I wasn't saying that he thought he was beaten because he was telling everyone he was beaten. What if people at the hospital just assumed he had been beaten and told him that? He'd believe them. He may not believe he was homeless, even if he was. Weird things happen in people's minds is all I am saying.

I could be wrong, but I think it is different for a patient having free access to their medical records as opposed to a family member. I believe it may have something to do with HIIPA.

Hey all,
I have followed this thread for years, and fully expected Dr. Phil to unravel the mystery. Just wanted to say, I didn't get to watch that episode, but I guess Dr. Phil's staff did all the background necessary.
That said, I wanted to add that when my grandmother passed away several years back, the hospital said in order for me to get a copy of the records I would have to pay $1/page. (This was in 1997.) There were more than 500 pages, even though she had only been in there a week. Needless to say, I got the pages, after threatening to sue, but even then...it took an awful lot of pressure. So maybe, there is some truth in that, somewhere.

Now, The Important stuff:
I don't know, but I was FULLY thinking that after reading the "Benjaman" responses, that it wasn't truly the amnesia person. (And if it is, then yeah, it's a con.) Still, the replies sounded too much like a troll-like wannabe responding to a school of anxious sleuthers.

PS If you close these threads, then how can the REAL BK or the troll-BK respond?
So, what I am basically getting at is this: I want to know 100% that the Benjaman that was replying here was the real deal. AND, if so, HE DOES deserve the Lying B title he was given.

That's all, And A million thanks to those of you who dedicate your lives to helping sleuth these mysteries.

SS Fa-la-la : )

I dont know if I believe the homeless part. Afterall, he was in "exceptionally"good health,no chronic illnesses, no meds, and didnt smoke or drink or take illegal drugs. If he was (homeless) it wasnt very long IMO. Also, I dont believe he was wanted because his fingerprints would have come up when run through NCIC.

He may simply be an opportunist. I still think he's got to have family out there somewhere. very strange. Also, what suprises me is that he thought he was from CO or IN and a linguist (according to doenetwork) said they thought he was from IN or OK. Also, the dna testing showed OK possible heritage? Is that correct. I dont know. He may not know who he is for real and just took the oportunity to concoct the mugging story or maybe it's all made up, not sure but somethings did seem to match up.

I have kept up with BK here at websleuths and joined the facebook group a while back, but I doubt I ever posted, as I don't have much to offer in that realm. As far as the fire ants/scabies are concerned, I do remember a time when it was coming into question where the info that they were fire ants came from, and that seems to be quite some time ago.

I'm really surprised, but I'm not at the same time. I think it's safe to say that BK is not gong to post anything defending himself. I find it telling that he's spending significant amounts of time here and not saying anything. I'm still willing to read anything he has to say, though!

More than anything, I'm bummed. I'm especially bummed for all of you who poured your heart into it while I was just an interested spectator. Thank you for all your work.

It seems as though BK stopped answering questions on this site in February. Anyone know why? Did he know he was going to be exposed or did you all find something that hit close to home for him around that time?

Just wanted to clarify something...

To my knowledge, there was NOT a concerted group effort taking place outside the forum attempting to expose or discredit BK. I personally began to have some serious doubts of my own late last year, and did exchange a few emails with Believe09 concerning my upcoming visit to RHPD as I believed she was one who appeared to be well versed in all the details of this case. After meeting with RHPD, and making the personal decision to no longer participate in this case, I returned to the Caylee forum.

I just don't want anyone to be under the misguided assumption that there was a faction of members who teamed up with a goal of exposing BK, thereby "hiding" anything from those who were participating in active threads searching for BKs identity.

I am actually quite surprised now to read so many others had suspicions and doubts for a while.

I dont know if I believe the homeless part. Afterall, he was in "exceptionally"good health,no chronic illnesses, no meds, and didnt smoke or drink or take illegal drugs. If he was (homeless) it wasnt very long IMO. Also, I dont believe he was wanted because his fingerprints would have come up when run through NCIC.

He may simply be an opportunist. I still think he's got to have family out there somewhere. very strange. Also, what suprises me is that he thought he was from CO or IN and a linguist (according to doenetwork) said they thought he was from IN or OK. Also, the dna testing showed OK possible heritage? Is that correct. I dont know. He may not know who he is for real and just took the oportunity to concoct the mugging story or maybe it's all made up, not sure but somethings did seem to match up.

You bring up some good points here Sleuthster. I honestly don't know if BK was a homeless person or a hobo for that matter. But the fact that he was found near an homeless camp and a railroad, well you have to wonder.

In one of the threads about BK's memories, BK said that he came to the Savannah area because he wanted go to see or visit the ocean.

Now when I think about the ocean, one has to ask if BK could have been a crew member on a merchant ship, a passenger or crew member on a cruise ship, or maybe he worked on the ship docks as a longshoreman? Who knows?

As for BK's fingerprints, you also have to wonder if his prints could be on another LE database in another country. I honestly don't know if his prints has been checked with other LE's around the world and also with Interpol.

It is my opinion that as wide spread as we feel BK's case may be he is actually very obscure and not many people have heard of him. I posted his info on my Facebook and not one of my 280+ friends from around the United States knew who he was. No one in my extended family around the US had ever heard of his story, neither had any of my neighbors, co-workers, etc. Also, I have a feeling he may not have many relatives and may have been out of touch with society for awhile.

Even more surprising....no one in this town, minus those who were somehow involved on that morning, seem to even know about this, or who BK is!

At the request of Believe09, I displayed two posters depicting BK in a business I own in town in hopes that it may spark a comment or discussion from the numerous people who frequent my business every day.

I displayed these for several months and while most people would point and ask me who it was and what his story was, the ONLY people who seemed to recognize who he was were a couple of nurses who were working at the hospital that morning and recalled details.

But perhaps NOT so surprising...in light of the information from RHPD that this was NOT a crime (so no small town gossip) but was just a sleeping man who was picked up by ambulance and transported to a hospital. Many people in town are transported to local hospitals on a weekly basis, but it is not something that is "talked about" in small town gossip.

But in a small town like this, if someone is assaulted, it is the talk of the town for days!

Not to dispute your opinion, but we do NOT know if he was actually in "good health, no chronic illnesses, no meds, and didn't smoke or drink or take illegal drugs". I know this was reported in the media based on interviews with NB, but at this point, quite a few statements made by NB have been discredited through documentation, so at this point, I personally am not viewing anything she may have stated in the media as being fact.

The lack of fingerprints in the NCIC is also not definitive. A perfect example would be a recent possible match that is being sleuthed whereas the "wanted" person is on the run after two children made accusations of molestation. LE attempted to pick this person up for questioning (and possible arrest) when he took off BEFORE being arrested and fingerprinted.

You bring up some good points here Sleuthster. I honestly don't know if BK was a homeless person or a hobo for that matter. But the fact that he was found near an homeless camp and a railroad, well you have to wonder.

In one of the threads about BK's memories, BK said that he came to the Savannah area because he wanted go to see or visit the ocean.

Now when I think about the ocean, one has to ask if BK could have been a crew member on a merchant ship, a passenger or crew member on a cruise ship, or maybe he worked on the ship docks as a longshoreman? Who knows?

As for BK's fingerprints, you also have to wonder if his prints could be on another LE database in another country. I honestly don't know if his prints has been checked with other LE's around the world and also with Interpol.

And just to refresh your memory concerning railroad tracks....

Last year, on the thread "50- 60 yr old Savannah Man....", I posted a link to a Flickr account that held photographs of the Burger King site, dumpster area, as well as distance photos and photos of area where homeless camp was to assist the members here who were trying to create an image of this scene.

Shortly thereafter, BK came online to answer questions and a member asked him "What do you remember about Richmond Hill?"

He replied, "I remember railroad tracks".

It immediately perked my attention as this homeless camp sits right along the railroad tracks parallel to Hwy 17 and ONLY railroad track on this entire side of town.

While he was still online, I immediately replied and asked him "What do you remember about the railroad tracks?" as I felt it was a strong clue.

He completely ignored my question.

:waitasec:

So why would the ONLY thing he recalls about RH be a set of railroad tracks...
and if he was a hobo riding the rails, what happened to his clothes??

(BTW...closest cruise ship, merchant ship, etc would be Jacksonville FL...about 2 hours from here.)

Maybe BK was from another country, was a rich man and decided to "take off".
He may have had contacts in the US before he done so, wire money to a "friends" U.S account, therefore, not needing to work or need a social security number.
So he stages his own death in another country, moves into the US, takes time to study particular areas, studies and prepares himself of "who" he wants us to beleive he is (man that knows lots about restaurant business), roams around a bit , then fakes the Burger king "episode".

Benjaman Kyle does not look like he was ever a homelss person, he has too much sparle for life in his eyes, especially the pic in the green shirt. He does not look vacant in the eyes, like so many homeless people look.

Benjaman looks like a doctor or lawyer to me, don't know why I think that.

I agree that if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and walks like a duck, it probably is a duck. I wasn't saying that he thought he was beaten because he was telling everyone he was beaten. What if people at the hospital just assumed he had been beaten and told him that? He'd believe them. He may not believe he was homeless, even if he was. Weird things happen in people's minds is all I am saying.

If the people at the hospital just assumed (or even suspected) he had been beaten, by law they would have been required to report it to the jurisdiction LE where possible crime took place and an investigation would have immediately been opened.

St Joes did NOT contact RHPD that a crime was suspected of being committed. In fact, there was no followup contact at all by St Josephs to RHPD.

Just wanted to clarify something...

To my knowledge, there was NOT a concerted group effort taking place outside the forum attempting to expose or discredit BK. I personally began to have some serious doubts of my own late last year, and did exchange a few emails with Believe09 concerning my upcoming visit to RHPD as I believed she was one who appeared to be well versed in all the details of this case. After meeting with RHPD, and making the personal decision to no longer participate in this case, I returned to the Caylee forum.

I just don't want anyone to be under the misguided assumption that there was a faction of members who teamed up with a goal of exposing BK, thereby "hiding" anything from those who were participating in active threads searching for BKs identity.

I am actually quite surprised now to read so many others had suspicions and doubts for a while.

(Bold by me) Thank you for the clarification. I believe everything you stated above and do not think there was a group that was trying to expose or discredit BK at all. In reading back through other threads in the forum it is clear that others who were once die hard BK supporters were also starting to question things they hadn't before around that same time, too. I was just wondering why his communication stopped at that time.

Regarding those of us who had doubts: I think the majority of us who wanted answers regarding his specific injuries from his beating, why the first responders labelled him homeless, what he looked like when he was discovered and why he wasn't answering any questions of substance were the ones who were doubting aspects of his story. I went back and re-read my posts on the subject, as well as others who felt the same way from over a year+ ago. I even received messaged back then from a few who felt the same way however they didn't want to post their reservations because of how the rest of us who voiced our doubts and suspicions were treated.

Does anyone have a guess as to why he stopped posting at that time??

Ok Benjaman if you are reading this, here is a question for you.
Who's theory is the closest? Please only post the name.
No need to post the why's, don't want you to waste too much of your time.

FYI : Benjaman is a member of this site

Another facebook acount of Benjaman's: http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=1195597567#!/profile.php?v=info&id=1195597567

http://www.keepersoftheamericandream.org

Mission:For many immigrants, becoming a U.S. citizen is their American Dream. It is a Dream that lives for generations, inspires families to invest in their communities, and makes our nation so special. For millions of families across America, whether they became a U.S. citizen yesterday, 5 years ago, or 3 generations ago, the pursuit of the American Dream knits us together.

KeepersoftheAmericanDream.org is a forum for each of us to become a Keeper of the American Dream by sharing your story of what the American Dream means to you and your family, and how you keep the American Dream alive.

From what I understand, BK was pretty much blind when he was discovered....and since we can rule out that he became blind during a beating (since he had no injuries when he was found sleeping next to the dumpster) he would have been blind prior to his discovery. That would probably rule out a longshoreman, merchant ship worker, etc. (or coming to "see the ocean".) I looked up missing cruise ship passengers and none matched his description. Don't know about the fingerprints but others on here could answer that questions for you, I am sure.

Benjaman,

If you read this note, I would like you to know that the search for your identity didn't sour me. If you have found or knew your identity, good for you. I pray that the identity you have, or come to know, offers you peace or that you will come to terms with whatever you discover about yourself along the way.

I don't know if you were 'testing' the community here or with your appearance on Dr. Phil. I don't even care.

What is/was important, IMO, whether or not you planned it, while taking part in looking for "Who is Benjaman Kyle?", many of us looked for you AND looked at other cases too. Maybe this attention will mean closure for a case or even two?

In my life, your 'case' made me look at people in Denver. It made me talk to people in Denver. If nothing else, you broadened my social circle and at the same time, may have raised awareness about people who are missing. God only knows what the nun we met at Colorado Mills Mall on Colfax Ave thought when I talked to her at length about your case could have been thinking? Maybe today she is looking for missing people too?

Benjaman, I wish you well. I could only hope you'd give an answer or rebuttal to what's been asked here but if you choose not to, there is nothing anyone can do to force you. I can only pray you are at peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa