2009.01.21 Document Release

knife
flowered pull ups
backpack
recovered at crime scene

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet so forgive me if it has...

How could a pullup still be intact after 4-5 months under water? I cannot imagine it would still show a design at all. My autistic son has gotten in the pool in his pull-ups and they come apart pretty rapidly.

pg 44 of the FBI doc

"NOTE: PLEASE COMPARE DNA PROFILE OF LEE ANTHONY AGAINST DNA PROFILE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY"

OMGOMGOMG
I guess LP wasn't just blowing smoke after all! LE tested for it specifically. Now...what were those results?! :confused:

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530418/detail.html

page 44

attachment.php

ETA: it's the last line on page 44 (make sure you reference the page number at the top of the document, not what's written on the pages themselves) the number WRITTEN on the page is 3318

Attachments

• fbi.JPG
    fbi.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 578
pg 44 of the FBI doc

"NOTE: PLEASE COMPARE DNA PROFILE OF LEE ANTHONY AGAINST DNA PROFILE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY"

OMGOMGOMG

Can you imagine what Mallory feels like reading that? If I were her, I would run far and fast!

Give me a link please,all i can do is click next.

I'm pretty sure it was hearts. I downloaded them but don't have them anymore (at least I can't find them) but I can "see" them in my head. Also, the dates of those photos.. I'm certain it was between June 15-July 15th.

Oh, I'm just sick over this.

I found one with a heart, but it was modified on June 3rd.

Attachments

• th_DSCN1860-1.jpg
    th_DSCN1860-1.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 333
I wonder why LE never asked KC what Caylee was wearing when she dropped her off at the Nanny's or what she took with her? I think it would of been interesting to see what she would of said??? Any mention of the book in the find?

It's a request from the sherrifs office so the FBI didn't request it - I wonder what testimony resulted in the sherrifs office, at that time, to get it?

I just sent the DNA Lee thing to Nancy Grace email and it looks like they just recieved it not long after. I've been here at my cousins babysitting her new puppy so all this stuff leaking out gives me something to do.

This is just all so shocking. :(

Thank you and it would not shock me one bit if LA was...

CA Direct Supv states that CA was at work when the car was found at Johnson's. Supv says CA went home then returned to work. CA told co-workers about the smell of the car and Supv told her to go home and call the police.

I wonder if she washed the pants before or after she returned to work...and I guess this answers who cleaned the car...GA

GA told LE his wife "sent him to work" after they got the car home. :confused:

Pull ups were found with the body - I'm guessing, I didn't read that would be anything else, that she was wearing them when she died - so of course there would be DNA, would the urine or maybe feces, show any drugs....choloform? or something else???

wierd replying to my own post LOL What I'm also wondering because there was no flesh, that the urine or feces would have any drug info AS WELL AS the hair that was still on the skull and attached to the tape

They have to know how she died - if it was drugs, they just aren't saying and waiting until trial or to get a confession with another plea deal

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brittinvestigates4u
Back