NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on the last thread by trigger...

Mcneill is a common name, so.

Common...very much so. But in the same county, all three with the same last name, and within days of of one another? All being held in the same county? No co-inky dink IMO.

When I looked 4 days ago at that site I noticed also in the same county there was a female that alos was arrested and another cited for a vtl. Geez.

Here is snap of Pure Evil in the making:

Attachments

• Evil Pure Evil.jpg
    Evil Pure Evil.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 165
How about this idea? Shoot it down.

MAM took her to the motel. 3rd party was running late. MAM left to meet somewhere else. Some unknown did the killing?

Not that I believe that, I don't.

Perps don't run late IMO.

And I am trying to find the picture of MM carrying poor little Shnaiya in the elevator. I made a mental note I thought they were on thread #9 and I went through almost all but now I am pie eyed, not sure the mental note worked.)

It was on NG but she didn't mentioned the number being shown on the elevator. I got home from work last night and it was around midnight and I saw the picture, let me see if I can find it for you..

Thank you for removing that quote from me today,kiki,there's so much going around now with trying to figure things out.I didn't want to confuse it all anymore. :) I think she had to have meant the Aunt,AD's sister after I relistened to April talk.She was just really confused and upset.That's why I had deleted that post,I had wondered if she meant the older sister.

Someone posted three vehicles that MAM had and they were all from the 90's.I believe this toyota,if it's true,is a 90's vehicle. I wonder if when she died,he called for a relative to help him,maybe it was this man,uncle or grandfather?

No worries friend... and as far as I'm concerned Davis's, McNeill, his gf and that whole gang is living in confusion, I've given up even trying to sort that mess out...

I'm very interested in what McNeill was driving that day... I can not recall if that info has ever been released. But whoever was at one time reportedly in the 1995 bluish gray Toyoyta Corolla was also described as being 60ish. So age isn't too far off (from parolee violator McNeill just taken in), but so what was MAM driving?

:parrot:

Bringing this over from the previous thread. Originally posted by Impatientredhead:

"My theory is that the 911 call was planned in advance.
Mom knew she was not coming back.
She told the Aunt as much in hindsight.
They had to explain a child that was missing.

I think the 911 call was made after the delivery was suppose to have been made. They couldn't report her missing if the john flaked out and wanted to meet the next day.

I think at 3am MAM picked her up and that is what the neighbor heard.
He shows up at the hotel at 6:11
Mom calls the police after he is there and I presume the money is exchanged, done deal, she is not coming back.

Momster starts the missing kid report.

Not saying it was a good plan, just that she was doing her part in a plan."

So what you're saying is that mom didn't know the deal had fallen through before she called 911? She figured Shaniya was gone with the buyer and implemented the cover-up plan prematurely? You know, that could be.

So how did MAM find out mom had called 911? Did he call her in between the time she called 911 and the time the police arrived? Or did he pull up to the trailer to see all the police cars and figured the jig was up? Could be. Could very well be.

That was Tuesday morning. MAM was arrested when? Friday? So he could have killed and disposed of her anytime during that timespan.

Where was MAM between Tuesday morning and Friday?

I think the two major things that happened were they were not anticipating a clerk remembering her after the fact. Meaning it is not like he was walking around with her after the media was circulating her photo.

I think he thought he was 40 miles away, that no one would notice or care, and that once he had let her know they were at the hotel, or the john was there, or the money was there, whatever it was, that it was time for her to handle reporting her missing.

If she waited until the kids were up it would get more complicated. There may be some convulted thought process that this provides mom an alibi (dealing with the cops while the meeting goes down).

MAM being the sexual perp, driving 40 miles, staying such a short time, and telling them where to find her body and his DNA does not make sense to me. Not that selling or renting your child to a pedophile makes sense to me.....

I know these threads are hard to follow but right after the release of the tape with the searches that found her body someone posted a news link about Mcneils brother being told by mc neil where to find her body. I do not know which thread number that was or which poster it was and I tryed running a search based on what I remember the wording to be but couldnt come up with anything.

Soul, I missed this, but I really think they are getting info from someone close to MaM. NOT HIM! I have said this several times before.

Originally posted by Lifesong

There is another link more recent from today that said police reported that she was alive when she left the Hotel.

This is why we really need a forum to keep things in order.
---------------------------

I agree - would be nice to have a "Current News - No Discussions" thread (like on the Caylee forum) where only news links are posted - makes it really easy to find info quick. Not sure what the rules are on starting such a thread.

Anyone have the elevator pic handy in full size? My husband is an elevator inspector maybe he can tell what the number is on the elevator. He looks at them all day.

I think when Coe was originally arrested, it may have been a case of mistaken identity, on the part of LE from the trailer park survellience cameras. That's why he was released when it came to light about MAM.
Could LE have have THOUGHT that MAM was the one to leave the hotel with Shaniya?

Maybe MAM rented the room, called from his cell phone to the buyer, gave hotel room info, waited for buyer to show, handed her off to buyer and skipped out through a window not to be seen on video?
He originally confessed to kidnapping her... if he didn't do anything vile to her and was just the delivery boy - he would know there wouldn't be any DNA on Shaniya that could incriminate him...

Wonder if they are still trying to follow up on that 50 year old man - blue toyota vehicle... wonder if they figured out that was who was carrying Shaniya out of the hotel?

Could one of these other guys (possibly one of MAM's family members) be the guy they are searching for?

NO... the arrest of Coe was due to ADs mouth
http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/6421983/

Anyone have the elevator pic handy in full size? My husband is an elevator inspector maybe he can tell what the number is on the elevator. He looks at them all day.

Sure .. have a go:

Attachments

• Full size.jpg
    Full size.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 113
And I am trying to find the picture of MM carrying poor little Shnaiya in the elevator. I made a mental note I thought they were on thread #9 and I went through almost all but now I am pie eyed, not sure the mental note worked.)

Someone will probably find it quicker but I am pretty sure if you put Shaniya Davis and hotel photo in google, and then switch to images it is right there. I think that is how I have found it the past couple of times.

Sophistication does not come to my mind when I read and listen to charges of selling her child. My gut says it's going to be just what we see. I do not believe in a third party in regarding pimping out S. Again,DNA will put them away.

Why does he have that Chit eating grin on his face....:sick:

He's had that smirk on his face since the first time I saw him in his mugshot and then walking into the courtroom on the day of arraignment. Makes me sick to my stomach!!

He may have agreed to lead them to the body in exchange for getting the DP off the table. We just don't know it yet.

I thought LE got a tip from someone saying to go over to the area that Shaniya was found in and look for her body. I didn't know that this creep led them to her body. Is there a link for that?

Why would MAM tell the police the details about the supposed prostitution and the location of the body if he raped and killed her? But then be described as uncooperative by LE?

If he did kill her and lead them to her body why not do so cooperatively so it helps your case? If it is his DNA on the body why help them find it versus being able to say she was alive when you saw her last?

I can go on with a dozen questions that put him in a better situation legally, but to admit to taking her and help locate the body if you raped and killed her doesn't quite make sense to me.
His only leverage at this point is going to be outing a third party and burying momster... agreeing to testify in exchange kind of a thing.

Puzzled.
Great thinking I Agree with your theory;
I just cant come up with him with him being the perp/murderer I can only see him as the mule.
the guy knows better then to be seen in a Hotel Lobby, the guy was no saint, he would not walk into a lobby knowing he is going to kill this kid and there will be a video record of him with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave