Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. good catch. He seems to not have any of the right things to say for a parent with a missing child!
"get your butt home" being the first.
Sigh....

Don't really know to read a lot into his word choice though, it just may be the way he talks...and who knows if reporters write what they really hear or not.

Although I know the word grieving can denote many emotions in different situations, it just hurt me to see 'grieving'....like a note of finality...kwim.

some very interesting comments if you start reading back, in regard to computer use, fwiw
I'll not post them, read yourself

(I will say if your kids have computers, you really really need to have a heart to heart)

I saw them. I believe in a lot of these pics, if not all, she could pass as being older than she is...

I have many questions about this case. The law enforcement presence is not the usual fare for a missing child that is only declared missing. We now understand more FBI personnel are coming and also a cell tower. What the heck is going on here? Is there suspicion of a serial killer operating in our north country, as there have been other females missing and never found. Something warranting this level of law enforcement is going on. I do not have a good sense about all this. Hope I am wrong but it is getting concerning.

Agreed. I don't want to blow this out of proportion, but, yes, why the huge concentration of so many different agencies on one case? It is close to the border, so that's one thing; even so, tell me if you've ever seen such large-scale deployment?

some very interesting comments if you start reading back, in regard to computer use, fwiw
I'll not post them, read yourself

(I will say if your kids have computers, you really really need to have a heart to heart)

Wonder what sites these were? Somehow I don't get the feeling that she was lured by a FB predator...but you never know.

I don't know anything about it at all- but is that IMVU game site thing, tied into Facebook in any way?? The games, or chats??

I have many questions about this case. The law enforcement presence is not the usual fare for a missing child that is only declared missing. We now understand more FBI personnel are coming and also a cell tower. What the heck is going on here? Is there suspicion of a serial killer operating in our north country, as there have been other females missing and never found. Something warranting this level of law enforcement is going on. I do not have a good sense about all this. Hope I am wrong but it is getting concerning.

I am not familiar with that area, but when you say other females missing- do they tend to be young girls? Like under uhh...18, or 15???
Does seem like a lot of LE, imho.

Agreed. I don't want to blow this out of proportion, but, yes, why the huge concentration of so many different agencies on one case? It is close to the border, so that's one thing; even so, tell me if you've ever seen such large-scale deployment?

We saw an awful lot of agencies involved in Kyron's case from the start...FBI the very first night. So I think this is the response that comes from having no real idea what happened, they are just throwing everything out there to see what, if anything, works...

Too many young women have gone missing (not the runaways) over the years from up here (northern NH/VT) and LE knows it.

And let's be realistic, it is terribly easy to abduct someone up here. Police presence is very thin, it often takes 1/2 hour or more to get a sheriff or trooper at a scene in a town w/o a police depatment or constable. Lots of old barns and outbuildings and even just deep woods far enough away from anything else that no signs of abduction or cries for help would ever be seen or heard. So many good places to hide people, vehicles, bodies, etc. Sorry to scare or creep some of you out with this, but it's true. If you were a serial abductor/killer, and were good at what you did and didn't mess up, you'd likely never be found out.

When my daughter called me last year that she had hit a fence with her car at 2am on Rt 2 in between St Johnsbury and Barre, VT, the first thing I told her was don't worry about leaving the scene - if the car is drivable get to somewhere safe. If not, lock yourself in and wait for me or a uniformed VT State Trooper. Don't even unlock for a red or blue light or unknown badge until you are sure it is LEO or someone you know.

I was checking in to see if there was any headway. Thanks for all the updates.

YOU KNOW, I was thinking about something. You can tell from Celina's FB page that she adored her cat and her new kitten. What if somehow one of them had gotten out and she went to go get it? Perhaps there was a stray crying kitten outside her door that she was attempting to rescue?
We saw from the aerial views that there were lots of trucks/trailers across the street and she DOES live on the interstate so something bad may have happened once she was out of the home.
If you believe all the comments about her from her friends, that she was such a shy, obedient girl and wouldn't leave on her own and if there is no evidence about an online meeting, I would think very few things would cause her to leave her home in the middle of the night but this would definitely be one of them. (IMHO)
I read reports that say there were no signs of struggle and nothing was amiss but I didn't read whether the doors were unlocked or not. Being a small town in NH, they may have never locked their doors.
This of course being that the SH had no involvement :(

That is a scenario that still bothers me. Truckers can have routine routes, and may become familiar with local girls over time. If they sleep in their cabs across the street from a house they can easily see who comes and goes from the home. Maybe the 13 yr old who was more social and visible caught his eye first. Maybe he saw her leaving with her overnight bag, and realized the shy little sister was going to be home alone.

The weird thing imo is that the SFather and 18 yr old brother were home. Would a stalker want to enter a home with 2 adult males inside?

They would have to know she was alone in the basement for them to attempt this. Or wouldn't it be easier to lure her outside ?

I read quite a bit at the CC Search Party Facebook site and one of the owners/mods said
that she was able to see that Celina had posted her age as 16 & 20 when in a chatroom.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/138933229524173/

That really is interesting...MOO and it could explain LE's focus on her computer from the very beginning...

I did not understand why she had shoes on at 9pm at night...or why she was wearing a pullover and a blouse on a warm summer day... I wonder if she was dressed like this earlier on in the evening,when she was watching a movie with her mom ?

Usually,though, doesn't LE state very quickly that a minor may have left with someone they "met" online ? Does not seem to be the case here with this LE... MOO

That is a scenario that still bothers me. Truckers can have routine routes, and may become familiar with local girls over time. If they sleep in their cabs across the street from a house they can easily see who comes and goes from the home. Maybe the 13 yr old who was more social and visible caught his eye first. Maybe he saw her leaving with her overnight bag, and realized the shy little sister was going to be home alone.

The weird thing imo is that the SFather and 18 yr old brother were home. Would a stalker want to enter a home with 2 adult males inside?

They would have to know she was alone in the basement for them to attempt this. Or wouldn't it be easier to lure her outside ?

Her brother was home that night ? MOO

Too many young women have gone missing (not the runaways) over the years from up here (northern NH/VT) and LE knows it.

And let's be realistic, it is terribly easy to abduct someone up here. Police presence is very thin, it often takes 1/2 hour or more to get a sheriff or trooper at a scene in a town w/o a police depatment or constable. Lots of old barns and outbuildings and even just deep woods far enough away from anything else that no signs of abduction or cries for help would ever be seen or heard. So many good places to hide people, vehicles, bodies, etc. Sorry to scare or creep some of you out with this, but it's true. If you were a serial abductor/killer, and were good at what you did and didn't mess up, you'd likely never be found out.

When my daughter called me last year that she had hit a fence with her car at 2am on Rt 2 in between St Johnsbury and Barre, VT, the first thing I told her was don't worry about leaving the scene - if the car is drivable get to somewhere safe. If not, lock yourself in and wait for me or a uniformed VT State Trooper. Don't even unlock for a red or blue light or unknown badge until you are sure it is LEO or someone you know.

All this is true, but often LE has no more success in finding people taken in busy, urban areas either...I am always shocked when someone is found, anymore...

Possible Scenarios:

1. She ran way that night.
2. She snuck out to meet someone.
3. A stalker snuck in and abducted her.
4. A burglar or intruder abducted her.
5. Her Stepfather [or stepbrother] harmed her then covered it up.
6. Accidental death covered up by family.
7. She went outside for fresh air, or to look for her cat, and was in wrong place, wrong time.
8. The non-compliant RSO step-fathers brother abducted her.
9. Suicide

Anything else?

I am leaning towards 2 or 7.

Possible Scenarios:

1. She ran way that night.
2. She snuck out to meet someone.
3. A stalker snuck in and abducted her.
4. A burglar or intruder abducted her.
5. Her Stepfather [or stepbrother] harmed her then covered it up.
6. Accidental death covered up by family.
7. She went outside for fresh air, or to look for her cat, and was in wrong place, wrong time.

Anything else?

I am leaning towards 2 or 7.

8. The non-compliant RSO step-fathers brother abducted her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member