Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the last time we've seen Kassen ? I'm not sure he was at the hearing where Casey won the right to submit to interrogatories rather than a video deposition. IRRC, someone else argued that motion for her.

But Lee Anthony didn't answer all the questions, so Morgan said he will ask a judge to compel him to respond. The nature of the questions he would not answer won't be known until later today, when a transcript of today's deposition should be available. The questioning also was videotaped.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sey-anthony-deposition-022709,0,6465018.story

What he refused to answer, that will be interesting.........

But Lee Anthony didn't answer all the questions, so Morgan said he will ask a judge to compel him to respond. The nature of the questions he would not answer won't be known until later today, when a transcript of today's deposition should be available. The questioning also was videotaped.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...sey-anthony-deposition-022709,0,6465018.story

I thought Morgan's video was really interesting. Maybe Lee's not going to LE and telling them about Casey's Blanchard Park story is how he obstructed the investigation?

I don't believe Lee really thinks any ZG kidnapped Caylee at Blanchard Park.

This link isn't working for me.

I don't believe Lee really thinks any ZG kidnapped Caylee at Blanchard Park.
Just Lee's answer that he believes everything his sister says, tells me that he is not willing to give honest answers to these attorneys, or anyone as far as that goes.

HLN just had a short clip of LA with his white shirt on the stand at today's depo.

He stated that he was not familiar with the ZFG's name prior. He also believes his parents were not familar with her name as well.

Just Lee's answer that he believes everything his sister says, tells me that he is not willing to give honest answers to these attorneys, or anyone as far as that goes.

He said that today? Ya'll watching the depo right now? I'm missin it. OOOH NOOO

HLN just announced in a few minutes they will be showing large portions of LE's testimony. They just received the video

HLN says bottom of the hour they will show video of LA. I'm growing a beard waiting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23