GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

Ugh.... my thoughts are roaming now. If she was seen at Subway by independent witnesses then I am a little less inclined to believe that a family member had anything to do with her missing.

Kerra where are you?

Mitchell principal says Wilson was never on school grounds

:eek:
Kuxhausen says Wilson apparently walked north across the street to the Subway store, where several people say they witnessed her sit at picnic table. She was then seen walking toward the north parking lot of the school and that is the last thing authorities know.

Kuxhausen says cameras outside the building do not show her on school grounds or in the area where she would have entered the building.

http://kneb.com/news/index.php?more=sp6utynp

It almost sounds like she was waiting for someone...

On the good side that seems to take away the idea of family harming her.

It makes it more worrisome though if she was going to meet someone or someone lured her

I would like to know if KW usually -- or ever -- visited Subway before school. Did she know someone who worked there? IMO, I would think an 8-year-old would be afraid to go to a restaurant all alone, especially when she was supposed to be in school.

But perhaps she was waiting for someone ....

O/T

Grrrrrrrrrrrr
*** I have to go do rounds at the hospital,
I pray when I get back that she is found Safe!! :praying:

The principal is quickly distancing the school from her going missing, that is for sure...but are they sure this was Kerra seen at Subway? Is she on any cameras, anyplace?

Ugh.... my thoughts are roaming now. If she was seen at Subway by independent witnesses then I am a little less inclined to believe that a family member had anything to do with her missing.

Kerra where are you?

It sounds like a stranger abduction could be a possibility. I am now extremely frightened for Kerra.

I thought the earlier articles said the Subway sighting wasn't substantiated (by LE)? Now it is, I guess?

That main street that Subway and the school is on is such a busy street and has a slow speed limit- I would like to think if something happened on the street to her (being pulled into a car against her will etc...) that someone would have seen something!

eta: of course I thought that with Lindsey Baum also :(

The principal is quickly distancing the school from her going missing, that is for sure...but are they sure this was Kerra seen at Subway? Is she on any cameras, anyplace?

here is the exact quote for you cluc:

Kuxhausen says Wilson apparently walked north across the street to the Subway store, where several people say they witnessed her sit at picnic table. She was then seen walking toward the north parking lot of the school and that is the last thing authorities know.

Kuxhausen says cameras outside the building do not show her on school grounds or in the area where she would have entered the building.

http://kneb.com/index.php?more=sp6utynp

Why would she have walked across the street to sit alone at the Subway? Poor little sweetie, was she upset that morning? Someone else mentioned bullying, hmmn.

My heart sank after reading that she was last seen at the Subway, then walking towards the school.

Did someone look at the RSO's in that area?

ETA- http://www.nsp.state.ne.us/sor/Sear...itchell&FNAME=&COUNTY=&SORT=Name&ZIP=&PICS=on
http://www.familywatchdog.us/ViewInfo.asp

closest offender 0.18 miles offenders within 1000 ft 1 Rose, Marvin Clarence
1303 Center Ave Apt 4
Mitchell, NE 69357
distance: 931 feet
convictions:
Criminal Sexual Conduct 1st Degree Victim<16 Felony
offenders within 1/2 mile

Do we know if the Subway sightings are confirmed in any way? Does Subway have cameras?

There is a school crossing guard there and if I'm not mistaken they generally are still there up until 5 minutes after the first bell rings. could this be the eyewitness that saw her the subway?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back