FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
@bobkealing
bob kealing
Orlando Police Chief today says finding #missingmom #Michelleparker is priority one and suggests they are getting leads from her IPhone.
https://twitter.com/#!/bobkealing

Here's to hoping they will get THE lead!! :praying:

Does anyone know what they would get from her Iphone that they couldn't get before it was found? My understanding is pings can be located without actually having the Iphone and same goes for phone records.

What could possibly be on the Iphone that could get leads? Any ideas?

Does anyone know what they would get from her Iphone that they couldn't get before it was found? My understanding is pings can be located without actually having the Iphone and same goes for phone records.

Duplicate .. sorry.

gps tracking of the exact route that phone took before it was thrown in the lake .. as well as how long it stayed in one location and what time (like DSJr apt) imo

my ideas that come to mind:

GPS coordinates?
Fingerprints
pictures
last usage that was non telephone related (ie: checking calandar, look up number or previous message, etc)
audio recording
last numbers dialed
last activity recorded to verify it matches with pings already known

EVERYTHING. It's like a mini computer. Literally. The i4 is unlike any other predacessor. You can see other's info as well. Any apple device loaded into the same iTunes account would be shown on her cloud. All one would have to do is go into AppStore, click on updates (on an i4 or i4S), look up at the top and you have a choice between All and Not On This iPhone - this will show everything accessed and/or downloaded on ANY Apple device that has used the same iTunes account, even if they deleted those apps from their devices it would still show in the iTunes databank and read on the i4. Police could then determine accounts, wireless hotspots used, anything.

It will take time but techs will be able to retrace Michelle's steps up until when her cell was tossed in the water and subsequently died.

If Michelle frequented that complex where her H3 was found, backtracing the cell will show that information within a block radius.

We can only hope that he disposed of her body BEFORE dumping the phone ... Then the gps tracking would take us/them to her.

We can only hope that he disposed of her body BEFORE dumping the phone ... Then the gps tracking would take us/them to her.

I am wondering if an accomplice was driving the Hummer and possibly Dale was driving his truck with the cell phone in it.

I just had a thought...I wonder if Michelle attempted to call 911. Maybe Jr took the phone from her? I saw on the dispatch log a couple of 911 hang-ups. Do you think they investigate those calls?

It's been stated that le has footage of Michelle leaving. It's also been stated that they have footage of Dale leaving as well. If they left together (in the same vehicle), that would have come out by now...or wouldn't it? I'm just trying to figure out how Dale could have gotten rid of her on the way to his dad's house. Is it even possible without an accomplice? If he rode with Michelle, then somebody had to drive his vehicle, right? Can the driver be seen in Michelle's Hummer leaving Dale's townhome?

Also, if Michelle went to Walden Circle to do a quick job, then her tanning stuff would be out of order in the truck. She's have gotten out of her vehicle with her bag that contains her equipment, so was it left intact?

I really wish we had more info on her purse, too. was it on the front seat or not? Was her wallet left in her purse? Doors unlocked or locked? If locked, do the doors automatically lock after a certain amount of time? Why was that area chosen to park her Hummer? Did she frequent that area like it was reported early on? Or could whomever said they saw that vehicle in the area on numerous occasions have really seen her Hummer but only when dropping the kids off with Dale if he was at his dad's house? Does she have acquaintances that live near Walden Circle?

One thing I find interesting is the fact that the vehicle was parked under a tree. Trees provide shade. Either the perp parked the Hummer there to blend in a little or Michelle parked there for the shade so it wouldn't be hot when she got back in her truck.

Time to search who lives at the Walden Palms.

"During a year-in-review presentation on Orlando's crime statistics, Moreschi said he's confident the three places they've looked for clues have been searched thoroughly.....Rooney said he stands behind his decision to declare Dale Smith Jr. a suspect early in the investigation."

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45659275/

It's been stated that le has footage of Michelle leaving. It's also been stated that they have footage of Dale leaving as well. If they left together (in the same vehicle), that would have come out by now...or wouldn't it? I'm just trying to figure out how Dale could have gotten rid of her on the way to his dad's house. Is it even possible without an accomplice? If he rode with Michelle, then somebody had to drive his vehicle, right? Can the driver be seen in Michelle's Hummer leaving Dale's townhome?

Also, if Michelle went to Walden Circle to do a quick job, then her tanning stuff would be out of order in the truck. She's have gotten out of her vehicle with her bag that contains her equipment, so was it left intact?

I really wish we had more info on her purse, too. was it on the front seat or not? Was her wallet left in her purse? Doors unlocked or locked? If locked, do the doors automatically lock after a certain amount of time? Why was that area chosen to park her Hummer? Did she frequent that area like it was reported early on? Or could whomever said they saw that vehicle in the area on numerous occasions have really seen her Hummer but only when dropping the kids off with Dale if he was at his dad's house? Does she have acquaintances that live near Walden Circle?

One thing I find interesting is the fact that the vehicle was parked under a tree. Trees provide shade. Either the perp parked the Hummer there to blend in a little or Michelle parked there for the shade so it wouldn't be hot when she got back in her truck.

BBM

Is this true? I have not heard that they had footage of her leaving yet. Last I heard they speculated that she left going in the other direction, thus no footage. Does anyone have links to this?

what is at Walden Palms or Walden Circle again?

SBM:

My speculation is the accomplice may not live at Walden Palms but I don't think he stays far from there. There is another set of apartments directly behind the Palms... The Waldengreen Apartments that should be looked into also. All IMO

It was found under the Nela in the weedline.

Jersey Girl or anyone else, is there confirmation from a reliable source that the Nela bridge was indeed the place? The last I heard, Bob Kealing identified the correct bridge as Nela. I don't know the guy, and have no idea if I can use his word to verify that it is indeed the correct location. I myself haven't heard anything specifically naming the exact location from LE.

Jersey, thanks for your questions in a subsequent post--some great ideas there.

I must not be paranoid enough...I don't have an I-Phone but if I did, I wouldn't care if my movements were tracked...I guess I must also have a boring life! I don't go anywhere LE or the government can't know about...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member