This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
AutomaticAuttie wrote:
.....my local news station has not even really covered it. I was talking to some of my neighbors and brought up Caylee they did not even know what I was talking about.

I know I'm late to the topic of coverage but I wanted to add my experience & reiterate what was stated by AutomaticAuttie.

I live in S. Calif. in an area where everybody talks to everybody. In line at the grocery store, on Fridays at our Farmer's Market, Bank, craft store, etc....I always end up in conversation with one or more people whether I initiated it or not.

The only people I've spoken to that know about Caylee are those around me in my immediate and extended family and a couple of friends (that roll their eyes when I bring it up) and that's ONLY because I've told them about it from the beginning.

I was in line at the market, saw the Globe and since I was already in converstation with the woman in front of me and the man in back of me I said "Oh, the Anthony's finally made the tabs".
Response from both man and woman was "Who?"

My elderly (even more elderly than meee! :D) parents live with me and for some reason they have to have the news on 24/7....on several TVs at once, different local channels.

This past week I never once heard a thing about this case on either our local KCBS, KNBC or KABC news.
Maybe I wasn't listening at the right time but I know that if I would have heard the word Tot/missing/Caylee/Casey or Anthony I would have tripped over furniture to get to the TV.
And believe me when I say my parents listen to the TV with the volume VERY loud.
Nope, it's not what the talking heads are calling 'National News', at least not here.

I must run, I have to take the wee one on a playdate and won't be able to check back until tomorrow. I don't want anyone to feel that I am stirring up anything, I coordinate for a living and it is what I do best. No matter what my feelings are as to if Caylee is dead or alive, the only thing I can do from CA for this particular thread is make suggestions.

Once again, I know what people who don't live in FL are experiencing as far as news coverage. I find it quite sad that all missing children info is not broadcasted as much as it is. But back to my suggestion....
For example:
For a quick list of national PR newspaper's:
http://www.abyznewslinks.com/puert.htm
Contact info for Terra:
http://www.terra.com/advertise/contact-us.htm

Feedback?

I know a lot of people won't agree with me and it's a huge job to tackle, but I think it would be pretty neat if someone(s) hit the news outlets with reminders of Caylee every day. She needs to be found regardless of whether anyone believes she is alive or not.

Can anyone tell me if a theory was covered yet about Casey possibly witnessing the murder of that jogger in the park and Caylee taken a few weeks later to keep Casey quiet?

Thanks in advance....

Can anyone tell me if a theory was covered yet about Casey possibly witnessing the murder of that jogger in the park and Caylee taken a few weeks later to keep Casey quiet?

Thanks in advance....

There's a thread called "Blanchard Park- Nicole G" about the situation. It's further down on the 1st page right now.

Did someone ever mention a Cameron ?

This is from today:

Cameron J wrote at 6:05am
omg casey how r u? i havent been able to get in touch with you..btw delete the arielle arielle arielle chick she cant read since u have specifically let ppl know u r not accepting negative crap love u keep ur head up

On NG the other night I heard Nate talk about Cameron, although, it was not a name I was familiar with prior to that.

I will contact local stations here where I live and ask them to show her picture or mention it even though I fear the worst has already happened

Maybe we'll hear some good news today. I'm hoping so.

I'm being serious, what would be the harm in getting the missing flyer in every major newspaper in the states where the A family thinks she could be? I'm sure that some sleuther on this forum could translate it in to Spanish for the PR newspapers and there you go, nationwide coverage. Once again, what would be the harm?

There would be no harm, of course. I'm sure the Anthony's would have done that already (the translating into spanish part, and getting it to the PR news) since that seems to be one of their theories.

There would be no harm, of course. I'm sure the Anthony's would have done that already (the translating into spanish part, and getting it to the PR news) since that seems to be one of their theories.

That's what I assumed too and I'm sure all of the major and local news markets carried the story or at least knew about Caylee's disappearance in the beginning.
But now that time has lapsed, it's no longer front page news everywhere and a lot of people don't even recall or know anything about it.
If people keep sending the flyers or whatever to the media outlets at least someone will see them and maybe even write about her in the papers or show something about her on the news and get the local word out.

Does anyone feel that the woman who was murdered in the park is part of this whole scenario? I'm wondering if LE in any way tried to see if there was.

Thanks in advance....

Katie..... I did !

Does anyone feel that the woman who was murdered in the park is part of this whole scenario? I'm wondering if LE in any way tried to see if there was.

I've had suspicions along these lines since I found out about Nicole's murder. That June 9 date....

Think about it: This could be why LE is being so ambiguous about the forensic results. I do believe there was a dead body in the car. That much is clear.

What if, what if...Casey was involved in the murder or witnessed the murder? She could have voluntarily or been forced to transport the body, or items containing forensic evidence like the murder weapon.

Others involved could have snatched Caylee to keep Casey quiet, or Casey sent Caylee away to keep her safe because of threats.

Here is why I think LE is being deceptive in their public pronouncements: (and keep in mind all of this is just my opinion and pure speculation so I could certainly be wrong)

LE knows the body in the car is not Caylee and they know Casey must have some involvement in this other murder, but Casey won't talk. So they do everything in their power to have her labeled by the whole world as a child killer in order to pressure her into talking.

Casey and LE are now in a catch-22.

LE not only wants to know "what is your involvement with the dead body that was in your trunk?" they want to know "where is Caylee?"

If Casey brings Caylee forward, not only is the baby's life potentially in danger, but now she will have to explain what really happened.

So LE is holding the "child killer" label over Casey until she talks.

And Casey is holding Caylee back in order to avoid answering questions about the other body. As long as Caylee is missing, and LE and Casey are both using her as leverage, the poor child is in limbo. So long as LE takes this tack, she can sit back and wait it out, even WITH all of that pressure.

Casey doen't think far enough ahead to realize this can't go on forever. Right now she's out of jail, showering and doing her nails, surfing the internet. Probably as far as she's concerned some kind of deux ex machina will strike and everything will resolve itself. But eventually the truth will come out, one way or another.

I've had suspicions along these lines since I found out about Nicole's murder. That June 9 date....

Think about it: This could be why LE is being so ambiguous about the forensic results. I do believe there was a dead body in the car. That much is clear.

What if, what if...Casey was involved in the murder or witnessed the murder? She could have voluntarily or been forced to transport the body, or items containing forensic evidence like the murder weapon.

Others involved could have snatched Caylee to keep Casey quiet, or Casey sent Caylee away to keep her safe because of threats.

Here is why I think LE is being deceptive in their public pronouncements: (and keep in mind all of this is just my opinion and pure speculation so I could certainly be wrong)

LE knows the body in the car is not Caylee and they know Casey must have some involvement in this other murder, but Casey won't talk. So they do everything in their power to have her labeled by the whole world as a child killer in order to pressure her into talking.

Casey and LE are now in a catch-22.

LE not only wants to know "what is your involvement with the dead body that was in your trunk?" they want to know "where is Caylee?"

If Casey brings Caylee forward, not only is the baby's life potentially in danger, but now she will have to explain what really happened.

So LE is holding the "child killer" label over Casey until she talks.

And Casey is holding Caylee back in order to avoid answering questions about the other body. As long as Caylee is missing, and LE and Casey are both using her as leverage, the poor child is in limbo. So long as LE takes this tack, she can sit back and wait it out, even WITH all of that pressure.

Casey doen't think far enough ahead to realize this can't go on forever. Right now she's out of jail, showering and doing her nails, surfing the internet. Probably as far as she's concerned some kind of deux ex machina will strike and everything will resolve itself. But eventually the truth will come out, one way or another.

I also believe it will all come out. Your explanation seems very real as well. I'm wondering if LE checked the DNA against Nicole's

I thought there was some good thinking that went into this post! I do think that Caylee could be alive, and I hope and pray that Casey has not harmed her daughter. I dont automatically draw a conclusion and accuse someone of something that there is no solid proof of. I feel bad for the family. I think do not think that it is right that these protestors are allowed to do what they do (like taking the trash). But,I do have one question to regarding the post, why would the body of the girl found in the park be in Casey's car?

I thought there was some good thinking that went into this post! I do think that Caylee could be alive, and I hope and pray that Casey has not harmed her daughter. I dont automatically draw a conclusion and accuse someone of something that there is no solid proof of. I feel bad for the family. I think do not think that it is right that these protestors are allowed to do what they do (like taking the trash). But,I do have one question to regarding the post, why would the body of the girl found in the park be in Casey's car?

Wasn't the girl found behind a post office.... but attacked in the park?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong