Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is interesting. It could have been GA who tried to research it. He said that a bottle of cleaning fluid was found in the trunk. I wonder if it was really cleaning fluid and if he saw it and discarded it or really saw it.
I think he used it, imo.

Seriously Searching - I agree with the fact that Cindy and George did not want to admit to the June 15 date because they did not want it disclosed that there had been the fight about the money that was stolen from the grandfathers account. What bothers me is that something does not seem right about George admitting to seeing Casey and Caylee leaving on June 16. I did not originally think that Casey had drowned Caylee, but something made me think that Cindy and George were hiding more than just the fact that Caylee had stolen money from her grandfathers account, and that they wanted Casey to leave and Cindy was going to try to get custody. I think that something so terrible happened at the house on June 15ththat they purposefully did not correct Casey about the June 9th date until confronted with the videotape.
There were strange things about the pool. Cindy indicated that she went for a swim with Caylee that night but Casey did not swim. Cindy claims that the pool ladder was put away but later saw it around the pool. The only time I heard Cindy ever consider the possibility that something could have happened to Caylee is when she asked one of the detectives if something could have happened in the pool. If she thought that something happened to Caylee that night in the pool, she may have been asking the detective to put her mind at ease. There seemed to be a lot of mention about the pool

Sorry I missed it.
I wonder if the chloroform was in Caseys trunk as she had used it to knock Caylee out when she went out, and she got it from the trunk and used it to sedate Caylee before she drowned her over the pool

I think a pool might be too out in the open even if in a fenced in yard. If the ladder being moved was an attempt to prove a drowning should a body be found, what about the bathtub with a little chloroform on a wash cloth? Or, chloroform on a napping child. This is just a theory on how someone might plan out using chloroform for something like this.

I understand what you are saying, but I just don't see it myself. I think it wasn't so...humane...I guess would be the word I am looking for. I see more rage in this act. More personal than a drowning and more rage associated with it.

ok here's my theroy

Casey's plan was to chloroform Caylee, drown her in the pool and make it look like an accident.

so she went thru with her plan, only when she went to call her parents no one would answer the phone. Then she panicked because she would have no one to cohoborate her story and would have to deal with the ambulance and police without her parents there to back her up. So she hid Caylee's body.

then she moved it

she is very lizard like isn't she? total sociopath.... lives totally in that room in her head.

I agree with parts of your theory, Crime.

They did not want LE to know about the June 15th date as being the last time Caylee was seen. This would mean the fight with the great grandparents would come out about the checks, the fight at home afterwards, and the actual date things took place. Cindy went to great lengths to prevent it, too. According to Yuri Melich's testimony on the stand, Cindy said if he involved her father she would no longer cooperate with LE and became hostile with him after being confronted about the correct date.

I don't think drowning played a role tho. I just don't see it.

please can you link me to the transcript or video of yuri melich's testimoney....actually i would love to see or read all of the testimony.
please someone pm it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think a pool might be too out in the open even if in a fenced in yard. If the ladder being moved was an attempt to prove a drowning should a body be found, what about the bathtub with a little chloroform on a wash cloth? Or, chloroform on a napping child. This is just a theory on how someone might plan out using chloroform for something like this.

The chloroform is a possibility. What we dont know as pointed out by seriously searcing, is the date that Casey searched for chloroform on the computer. If she searched for it before June 15-Jun 16, then it could show premeditation. If she searched for it after, she may have purchased it after to clean up the decomposition and evidence in the car. An intentional drowning in the bathtub as you point out, possibly with chloroform is interesting. She could have intentionally drowned her andt as you point out want it to look like an accidental death if her body was later found.

Great Theories!!!

After NG last night, I am starting to think maybe some illegal adoption. Waiting the 30 days, so that they(adoptees) can leave the country.

She didn't wait 30 days to report anything - her mother caught her and found her after the car was reported - KC would have kept up the lies much longer than that.

i was thinking about this last night, what do i believe happened. i think that cindy and george kicked her out or she left after the fight on the 15th. i believe that the flurries of calls on the 16th was her trying to get back into her parents good graces so she could take caylee back home to them so they could take responsibility for her and she could go about and do as she wanted again. no one answered their phone and i think thats because perhaps at this time her parents were really serious and were still mad at her. i noticed she didn't call lee which makes sense because i don't believe he was there nor involved in their fight.

i notice this family is very violent either they push, shove or grab for a hammer when mad. i think after she couldn't get a response from her parents perhaps besides being mad at her parents for not responding, she got upset with caylee crying or asking for cindy that she either hit her or shoved her enough that she hit her head. perhaps wasn't killed, might not even have had any blood. caylee still kept crying so casey used the chloriform on her to make her sleep. its possible that when hit or shoved caylee had actually gotten a concussion. sleeping while having a concussion is dangerous and can lead to death. perhaps this is what happened. after that i'm not sure what happened haven't gotten that worked out in my head yet.

I always wondered from a myspace post to AL, IIRC, who she was referring to when she posted, "sorry for all the crying last night" whether it was Caylee crying around all the guys, roomates etc. or whether SHE, KC was crying alot one night. I don't remember what date that was.

please can you link me to the transcript or video of yuri melich's testimoney....actually i would love to see or read all of the testimony.
please someone pm it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think you can find it on the media thread.

...alternatively, it was reported that there was detergent/cleaner in the trunk of the car. If there were bleach in the detergent, as is often the case now, and it was used to clean the trunk, or even spilled in the trunk, it may have reacted with the post-mortem urination from the body also stored there http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/20233

I know the reports say something like 'elevated' chloroform levels. So this is a stretch explanation for now. Really need to know if we're talking 10% higher than background or 100% higher than background to see if this is plausible.

I'm not sure you can just go get chloroform off-the-shelf.

Let's not forget that Cindy is a nurse and might have access to Chloroform, Casey liked to take pictures, so she could have asked her mom to bring some home for her to develop her pictures or who knows just my own thoughts.:confused:

I think Casey got into the arguement with her parents, took Caylee and left. Then I think Casey took/smoked something and was really messed up.

During this time is when I believe something happened to Caylee.

"If I knew, in any sense of where she was this wouldn’t have happened at all." snipped from her interview w/detectives at Universal.

I think she also was messed up when she "got rid" of Caylee.

The above comment just really gets to me - in any sense like she wasn't in her right sense.

If I knew in any sense where she was-

To me that could also say that she was unaware that Caylee had gone back out around the pool. Perhaps she Caylee had taken a swim and she had left the ladder up and the gate unlatched as they were going inside, and MAYBE Caylee got back out and got in the pool and drowned...it does NOT take long, and Casey just did not KNOW she had gotten outside. I am not so sure she was messed up at the time...

I think she took Caylee the night of the 15th. She was angry and wanted to party to calm herself down. Maybe she was passed out and Caylee wandered off or got left in the car. She woke up and remembered she had Caylee with her the night before. She either found her in a body of water, or had left her in the car the night before and the baby had died. She freaked, and eventually went to A's house and buried her there. G or maybe even L somehow learned of this and took Caylee somewhere else. Casey doesnt know where Caylee is because she didnt actually put her where ever she is now.

Either L or G put Caylee in her final resting place. I am praying she wasnt put in a gator swamp.

I just want her to come home!

About the only part of the the story KC hasn't changed is that she doesn't know what happened to Caylee or where she is. I, too, believe she may have been in a blackout at the time. She did something but doesn't know what.

If I knew in any sense where she was-

To me that could also say that she was unaware that Caylee had gone back out around the pool. Perhaps she Caylee had taken a swim and she had left the ladder up and the gate unlatched as they were going inside, and MAYBE Caylee got back out and got in the pool and drowned...it does NOT take long, and Casey just did not KNOW she had gotten outside. I am not so sure she was messed up at the time...

I think that she was going to use the pool as a cover up for Caylee's death. I now believe her death was intentional. I don't think it was accidental, hence the cholorform. After Caylee died, she was going to make it look like a drowning. I think maybe that accounts for all her phone calls to her parents that day. She wanted to go home when they were not there and make it look like something accidental happened. But I think she realized that wouldn't work, so then she was going to bury her. Part of their yard was dug up. G and C even showed the broken ground to detective. Burying her wasn't a good option for Casey either, so she put her back in the trunk and disposed of her at a later date. Just my opinion!

I believe she drowned in the pool. Casey and Cindy where probably not on the best of terms at the time. Cindy was probably seeking ways of getting custody of Caylee,they had a big blow out that weekend probably about Grandparents money. I am thinking that Caylee was still in diapers and that would have made her go to the bottom even quicker. Casey could not face her Mother with what had happened,especially after the fight. Cindy and George know in their hearts that Casey would not intentionally hurt Caylee and they are probably right.Casey doesn't understand, what they are not prepared for is the fact that they are not going to see Caylee again. All Casey had to do was tell the truth. But in her mind this is easier for Cindy and George to think that someone else has Caylee.

Gamma hydroxybutyrate (commonly known as GHB) .... could someone have slipped some into one of Casey's drinks while she was busy dancing?

I know 2 people who have had that happen and thank the heavens they didn't die but the stories they told me (two seperate instances) were horrific to say the least.

"If I knew, in any sense of where she was this wouldn’t have happened at all."

The part you quoted above is something that has rolled over and over in my mind just as the comments she said almost repeatedly during the interview that she 'dropped Caylee off"

I keep going back to a note Casey wrote around June 28th to either a myspace or Facebook friend.

She wrote -

I HEARD I THREATENED TO KILL SOMEONE LAST NIGHT!

We all have been blown away by how she shows no remorse, etc. What if she is telling the truth and really can not remember what happened to Caylee? There are a lot of people who suffer from blackouts when they drink too much.

This would account for her belief that NO WAY did she kill/harm Caylee. From all accounts she was not a bad mother to Caylee. In her mind she would not be able to entertain the thought that she did anything to hurt her. It might also explain why she felt that the only answer was to FIND her daughter and only needed a little more time.

I am not trying to excuse her behavior nor am I ruling out that maybe she did something to harm that dear baby, but am only trying to figure out her VERY odd behavior.

What are your feelings about this? Also - I can not discount that hospitaliization for a SEIZURE. I think this is VERY important! Did she act in a way that was totally not like Casey or did she have a grand mak seizure? Had this ever happened before? You know what I am getting at don't you? - SCHITOZPHRENIA (sp!) or a multiple personality disorder. This would certainly account for the extreme lying attributed to her!

Tell me what you think!

I keep going back to a note Casey wrote around June 28th to either a myspace or Facebook friend.

She wrote -

I HEARD I THREATENED TO KILL SOMEONE LAST NIGHT!

If this is the same post I read it was said in the context of her saying she got really drunk the night before and "threatened to kill someone. Good times!"

If that is what you are referring to that might make a difference to everything else you just wrote.

Btw: I was a pretty wild girl at night in college, and as drunk as I got I never felt the need to say I was going to kill someone. And I can have a really bad temper! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong