TX - Mona Nelson charged w/ Murder of Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't have to be Quannell X is my entire point. He was there at her first trial, spoke her words in the media, and I am sure he might be mum now that she has a bond. To see if she is bonded out, I will watch to see where that money comes from -- if even possible.

I have never fogotten Jonathan Foster. My heart breaks every time I see his pictures, such a beatutiful smile! To know how his life ended was nearly enough to make me stop reading at WS.

I don't care about the race or the socio-economic group of his killer. Anyone who could do such a thing to anyone, let alone a child on Christmas Eve??? .... That person is pure evil, nothing more or less.

The idea bail could even be considered, I just have no words. I will be truly sickened if she receives anything less than the ulimate punishment as provided by law, if she is convicted.

I'm so sorry Jonathan. I will never forget you.

I just don't know how anyone could decide on someone getting bond for torching a child & whatever else she may have done. I just have no sympathy for Mona. Not an ounce. How does she get a bond amount for $250K? It sure puts the heels in the dirt. screeechh!

Guess someone needs to answer as to why sooner or later.

Can this judge be voted out? IMO, that needs to happen. Maybe this judge would have decided differently if they had to offer this creep room and board in their home or hire her as a nanny.

Wow. I'm just shaking my head.
I don't understand. Honestly. As someone up thread said ... "there's a bond for that now?"
I am right back to being freaked out that this woman did this to this beautiful boy in this manner and at that time of the year. I've always been heart sick at the fear I know Jonathon felt when he realized this woman meant no good!
Really. A human judge read what she did to Jonathon and thought the option for this woman to walk the streets was the best option.? Not even best option. That it was an option at all!!

Thank you whoever linked this thread from Carnel's. I appreciate it.

This makes me physically ill. Feels like the horror of finding out what happened all over again. :(

Offense/Incident Number: [SIZE=-1]HP180286610
[/SIZE]Name: [SIZE=-1]NELSON, MONA YVETTE
[/SIZE]SPN: [SIZE=-1]00653626
[/SIZE]THIS PERSON IS IN HARRIS COUNTY CUSTODY
Sentence End Date: [SIZE=-1]NOT ASSIGNED

[/SIZE]Case: [SIZE=-1]129030601010 (FELONY)
[/SIZE]Next Setting Date: [SIZE=-1]10/15/12
[/SIZE]Court: [SIZE=-1]182ND DIVISION[/SIZE]
Setting Reason: [SIZE=-1]JURY TRIAL

http://apps.jims.hctx.net/victiminfo/inquiry.jsp

[/SIZE]

Thanks for the update, Crocus.

I haven't forgotten, Jonathan.

bump. bump. bump.

ok. I tried to check on this case today, using the link and info Crocus gave me, but it says the system is temporarily down. I will try again later today.

I made the mistake of putting ALL the info into the link, and I kept getting error messages. Seems you have to pick one set of numbers, or the other. just fyi, so you don't think you're going nuts like I thought I was.

Five and a half weeks (-ish), peoples. Just wanted to put out a reminder that this case MAY be moving forward.

October 15th, 2012
Bumping for Jonathon.

I can't forget this one.........too horrible. This case needs witnesses and advocates from WS. I Thank you if you can participate in keeping this case alive until there is justice.

Sincerely,

Mary Ellen,
Grandma to 10 ( also: 3 brothers, 3 sons, 3 grandsons)

Offense/Incident Number: [SIZE=-1]HP180286610
[/SIZE]Name: [SIZE=-1]NELSON, MONA YVETTE
[/SIZE]SPN: [SIZE=-1]00653626
[/SIZE]THIS PERSON IS IN HARRIS COUNTY CUSTODY
Sentence End Date: [SIZE=-1]NOT ASSIGNED

[/SIZE]Case: [SIZE=-1]129030601010 (FELONY)
[/SIZE]Next Setting Date: [SIZE=-1]10/15/12
[/SIZE]Court: [SIZE=-1]182ND DIVISION[/SIZE]
Setting Reason: [SIZE=-1]JURY TRIAL

http://apps.jims.hctx.net/victiminfo/inquiry.jsp

[/SIZE]

Reposting from Crocus (if that"s ok?)

Hi zoomom! :hug:

Please alert this thread when the trial starts and we'll put it in "Trials". Good to see you this fine morning! :seeya:

Good morning to you too, Kimster!

Offense/Incident Number: HP180286610
Name: NELSON, MONA YVETTE SPN: 00653626
THIS PERSON IS IN HARRIS COUNTY CUSTODY
Sentence End Date: NOT ASSIGNED

Case: 129030601010 (FELONY) Next Setting Date: 05/06/13
Court: 182ND DIVISION
Setting Reason: JURY TRIAL
`````````````````
Delayed AGAIN!!

Pretty common for these cases to take a long, long time to get to trial.
The wait is very frustrating, but eventually there is a resolution.

Pretty common for these cases to take a long, long time to get to trial.
The wait is very frustrating, but eventually there is a resolution.

I know, Joe from LB. I just had this hunch that they were going to avoid the entire thanksgiving/christmas holiday months, because the horrid crime happened on Christmas Eve day (I believe). I was soo hoping for the wheels of justice to start turning. I don't want anyone to forget what happened to this young boy.

I will never forget Jonathan Foster!!!

And I see there are several of us still here that will never forget him.

Those bright eyes, that beautiful smile, so full of life & energy ... I will never understand why this happened to him. I have to keep the faith Mona Nelson will be punished to the full extent of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni