Newbie Club Thread #3

to Deborahh.........I would personally never want to even hear the word pizza again!
Casey has no REAL feelings about anything.........IMO

She did not order the pizza, someone ordered it from topix. With a not that said "with love and decomp.." I find the note terrible personally.

I agree. The last thing I'd want to eat is pizza if I were her.

Oh and January - I did not know that about the E for ecstasy in club names. That's it! I'm changing my myspace screen name to POTricia. KIDDING!

Also, if you ever want to watch tv in a female clicker controlled house - feel free to stop by during Greta. Heh!

:laugh: POTricia! I love it!

And it's a date! 10 PM tonight! .... I wish! LOL

She did not order the pizza, someone ordered it from topix. With a not that said "with love and decomp.." I find the note terrible personally.

That is the worst thing I have ever heard. I don't care what people think she has done, fact of the matter is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. That is tasteless and despicable and whoever did that is no better than Casey is.

January- My husband doesn't even know how to work the remote control (or clicker as we call it...man I'm old). He watches what I watch. LOL! Poor guy. I let him have his History Channel though.

Sparky and Auntbaby- It made me ill too watching her come out of the jail today. And as for the Greta vs. Grace - Greta wins. The NG show has too many commercials and she never lets people speak unless they are agreeing with her. Kind of like on here as of late.

Gypsie-I called my husband at work and was screaming at him. He thought I was a mad woman :crazy: The problem is I really was a mad woman:furious: He couldn't understand why I was so upset! Geeez....wonder why?

Greta hands down for me!

The pizza was ordered and sent to the Anthony house by a web site called dreamin demon.

http://www.dreamindemon.com/

Eyewitness News learned late Thursday afternoon, the pizza was sent to the house from some folks behind an online blog. The pizza was sent with the message, "With love and decomp."

www.wftv.com

I went back and listened to this conversation because I didn't remember Lee saying anything about a tough year.... I think it has been mis-transcribed.

What I hear Lee say is:
"You're having a real tough...you're making it real tough for anyone to want to assist you"

So I don't think he said anything about a "tough year" but was stumbling over his words while trying to get his point across to Casey. Making "you're" sound like "year".

I give on the transcript. I only got it from the web site

I'll never look at Pizza the same - ever - again!

That's an excellent idea Hailiejade!!

I just used the links to write both shows...just imagine the impact if all websleuthers contacted them! :woohoo:

It does not appear that many people (well, no one but me) are viewing this thread; however, I would like to ask a question to anyone that may be able to answer.

Tonight when I was watching NG, I thought it came up that some guy was their "security guard". (Some guy - either Rob Dick or Dick Rob). Did any of you see that? If so, is he a security guard for Casey and / or the family?)

Welcome Kelsy!

ME TOOO! I have been consumed by this case. Been sleuthing nonstop then I found this site and lurked for the past three days - I couldve saved days by coming here first .

BTW Im a Brand Newbie this is my second post EVER, in the history of the net
:woohoo:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member