Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

Thank You to KWM Red for Passing this tidbit on to me to confirm. Thanks to Scared Monkeys for first discovering the rumor about Detective Melich and the Padillas.

Detective Melich is heading out to California to meet with the Padilla's on Thursday.

I checked with a solid source in Florida and it was confirmed.

I have tried to contact Tony Padilla with no luck. Left a message. Mr. Padilla is very good about returning calls. Don't know if he can comment or not on this one. We'll see.

Sounds like LE is being very methodical. Thank God they are doing their jobs and taking their time to make sure everything is solid!!!

Tricia

I agree with your last statement. Let's do it right the first time. Don't give Baez the opportunity to try using the "rush to judgment," and other stupid phrases used in OJ for this case.

I am sure the Padillas have much insight as they were around the family. And they saw the truth eventually, no matter how much the Anthonys tried to pull the wool over their eyes.

Oh, and by the way, LP didn't know about WW until the other night when a bunch of WS'ers got into a chat room with him.

wow. where did this info come from? It seems like we should not be knowing what the LE is doing before they do it, even if it is just a trip. Was it leaked from LE or from elsewhere? thanks if anyone can enlighten as to the orig source.

Did anyone notice tonight on NG Padilla said he did not believe the Anthonys really had any tips?

LP said on NG that the marine is in 29 Palms, which is San Bernardino County. LP is in Sacramento. Quick plane trip.

I was there too! It was hard trying to keep on track with the "hecklers". LOL
Me too! I was up late for that! And it stinks that i am on dial up at night! DSL at day for work!

How much longer???? LOL...:)

seriously....I bet he will be going over all the mountains of evidence they have collected (they tracked all the phone calls and interviewed friends and tons of other people...last I heard it was around 14 or so.)

I have hope that the dead body air samples, the cadaver dog hits, the saturation of the trunk air with chloroform, the abandonment of the car and backpacks, the lies to LE, and the computer searches for chloroform mean nothing......and that perhaps Caylee is alive (just a tiny spark tho... there is just too much that stacks up against it.)

I do SINCERELY THANK YOU PADILLA FAMILY for all that you have done in this case!

Okay Yuri...ya there already? Dang is he slow or what?:crazy:

I sure wish I could see it that way,but the air tests and all just kinda make it impossible for me to think Caylee is alive.

--snipped--

oh I am so hoping!! I'm wondering if it's possible there could of been more going on with Mr. Cali Military man that Casey was wanting to go speak with.. I have absolutely no clue what base he is on or where the Padilla's live.. maybe near each other?:waitasec:
Most Marine bases are in Southern Ca. Padilla is in Sacramento which is in the Central Valley. Quite a distance apart - like about an 8 hour drive.

Has LE ever interviewed WW? If not, they should! They should interview all of those initials PLUS ask him why he was visiting KC in jail.

Well, not all those folks are a lot of hogwash. WW was on the visitor list to see KC in jail.

Well, not all those folks are a lot of hogwash. WW was on the visitor list to see KC in jail.
yes, and she also made her phone call to AL. We dont have everything! That's why they only released what documents they wanted to. It's also why they leak only certain information, and half of it gets twisted.

is everyone sure that LE reads here because we knew about this marine a LOOOONG time ago! It is crazy, eh?

Most Marine bases are in Southern Ca. Padilla is in Sacramento which is in the Central Valley. Quite a distance apart - like about an 8 hour drive.
i believe that i read that MH was at 29 palms. It's in the docs.

Has LE ever interviewed WW? If not, they should! They should interview all of those initials PLUS ask him why he was visiting KC in jail.

I would have no way of knowing whether or not they have interviewed this guy and I agree, they should.

wow. where did this info come from? It seems like we should not be knowing what the LE is doing before they do it, even if it is just a trip. Was it leaked from LE or from elsewhere? thanks if anyone can enlighten as to the orig source.
Tricia... the owner. Go back and read the first post of the thread and she explains

hmmm.. that's another avenue. But, why would they need Padilla's for that? And why fly out, anyway?
tapes are nice but it's also nice to have a signed statement by the person.

He was on the list, but never showed, therefore it cannot be confirmed to be him. He was one of several "logged but cancelled visits)

I listen to stuff on NG and she and half her guests do not know what we know!

Instead of just sitting around waiting....
I think we should just get on a plane and go, too.

In fact, I'm wondering why we weren't asked to go. :confused:
Peace, you know you have a free place to stay if you come and I have a car now too!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back