Detective Melich flying to CA to meet with the Padilla's. Confirmed!!!

Sorry if this has been discussed, but do you know where this procedure has been discussed? I know that you can emulate into a computer and watch everything the person is doing, but am curious and would like to read about it. TIA
it's keystroke software... i believe hackers use it too.

Sorry if this has been discussed, but do you know where this procedure has been discussed? I know that you can emulate into a computer and watch everything the person is doing, but am curious and would like to read about it. TIA

I believe I heard it on NG last week sometime. It's probably in the transcripts of her shows.

you make a valid point! maybe they are still considering it a missing person's case? Not sure. It is quite possible and crazy, but what if LE has been leading the media and the public on to believe things are not as they are to keep Caylee safe while they try to find her. Far fetched? Or me just hoping?? LE lies to the public all the time to keep their investigation under wraps. I keep saying that LE feeds the media what they want, knowing media will twist it. I have listened to a couple of the detectives saying stuff about dna, but still havent confirmed for us. so until I have that confirmation, my ears and eyes are open.

See my post #57

So all of that evidence from the trunk wasn't enough to turn it into a homicide investigation?

That's not my call. It's theirs. They will call it when they feel the time is right.

I sure wish I could see it that way,but the air tests and all just kinda make it impossible for me to think Caylee is alive.
I think you have to go back and see what your really do know - you might be surprised.

IMO...lots of loose ends and disconnections. Lots of stuff reported by media was unsubstantiated by ocso. It was really easy to get caught up in it, but check back to see what LE officially reported...it wasn't that much. Media hype provided the rest!

That's not my call. It's theirs. They will call it when they feel the time is right.

So upon forensic evidence confirmation of a dead child the time is not right for the Homicide Unit to take over? That is really, really strange. And not at all credible.

I bet he's just interviewing LP and company about what they observed in casey's demeanor and conversations at home on release and possibly getting signed witness statements. That would be relevant to me, if I was the prosecutor. One would think, however, that LE could do interviews over the phone and then send out witness statements to be signed. I really don' know how it works. Anyone out there familiar with LE detective work know how it goes?

Sometimes they videotape depositions. Especially, if they are very long. My Dad did that, once.

This is what I was thinking as well. Swoop on through and grab some DNA from the man she said she had to tell something to and she was not sure how he would react...perhaps try to find out if this is the daddy and then hit up the Ps.

but she said it was something she had to tell him, not ask him.

even if she told cindy and lee that this MH guy was the father, we all know she had no way of really knowing if he was, provided she was, um...being as social at the time of caylee's conception as she has in recent times. and it does seem she doesn't know who the father was. the only way she could tell him he was the father is if she already had it proven, which she couldn't hide from him cause she'd need him to get tested.

if that were the case, she could have gone to tony bennet and said "surprise.."

oh wait, unless you're thinking she would take his hairbrush or toothbrush or something without him knowing and pretended to have to tell him something to come out there.

still, i don't know.

see what i mean?

I can't get the links for the MH becasue I'm working with an old laptop. Sloooow. Mine caught a virus Saturday night and had to go to the doctor but I checked at ZG's myspace page [Come to think of it was Saturday night... not saying anything but hmmm] to look for the pic to see if I could find the one with the hotel room and try and match it to the one with MH in a motel room and she has a nasty message of her main page. Basicaly saying she is going mess you up. The rest of her pages are now private.
Something that has always stood out to me was her interivew she did. She mentioned she could no longer provide for her family like she was used too. She also said she was looking at apartments but she had a lease somewhere else. [I would have to watch the interview again to make sure I'm right about this] but then when she gives her very brief statement to LE her address is Motel 6. Would love to know why she is using a motel as an address if she had a lease somewhere else.
Grrrr. Have to wait for my laptop to get fixed can't do much with this one, at least not very fast.
Maybe they hope that MH can give them soom info on her. There is other pic showing Casey holding Caylee in front of a place that looks like a hotel. Caylee has a cameoflage [?spelling] hat. Does not have to mean anything but made me wonder.
Now I'm stringing this together ...... This case is so frustating. Between the crap that Casey spews and LP hints being dropped and all of these names that are part of one connected to another my mind just doesn't sift through it anymore.

I know they may do things differently down there in Orlando, but usually when a Missing Person case turns into a homicide investigation the case is turned over to the Homicide Unit. :waitasec: Has anyone else ever heard of a Missing Person detective keeping hold of a murder case?:waitasec: Aren't homicide detectives rather territorial about their collars?:waitasec: Yuri must be really popular in the OCSD.

This started out after the first interview with homicide detectives.

Can they do a deposition on something that is not charged yet? I'm not sure that would be the case, but i'm not a lawyer. And why the visit, not a phone call taped for interview?

Because videotape is more effective.

Media hype provided the rest!

just like is happening now, and look at us eating it up, hoping she's alive when just yesterday we were all hoping her body was the one found and casey would go to jail.

that's how it works. it's a rollercoaster dealing with crime in the news.

Yes and Tony better be putting in a good word with Yuri for me. LOL

I think it probably is to take witness statements from them. It is up to the OCSD to fly to them when taking depositions or statements. The Padillas have no reason to return to Florida until they are legally required to appear in court. Yuri will be interviewing everyone who came into contact with Casey.

No,no,no! Yuri is MINE!

I was following that! I have screenshots, but LR's was private at that point. this poster was able to get that connection. i dont think she was able to get screenshots to show that, but LE would be able to with computer experts.
And this was her best comment of all:

Ding ding ding ,we have a much larger problem than a Mommy that party's too much!!!

I loved i!

I've had suspicions along these lines since I found out about Nicole's murder. That June 9 date....

Think about it: This could be why LE is being so ambiguous about the forensic results. I do believe there was a dead body in the car. That much is clear.

What if, what if...Casey was involved in the murder or witnessed the murder? She could have voluntarily or been forced to transport the body, or items containing forensic evidence like the murder weapon.

Others involved could have snatched Caylee to keep Casey quiet, or Casey sent Caylee away to keep her safe because of threats.

Here is why I think LE is being deceptive in their public pronouncements: (and keep in mind all of this is just my opinion and pure speculation so I could certainly be wrong)

LE knows the body in the car is not Caylee and they know Casey must have some involvement in this other murder, but Casey won't talk. So they do everything in their power to have her labeled by the whole world as a child killer in order to pressure her into talking.

Casey and LE are now in a catch-22.

LE not only wants to know "what is your involvement with the dead body that was in your trunk?" they want to know "where is Caylee?"

If Casey brings Caylee forward, not only is the baby's life potentially in danger, but now she will have to explain what really happened.

So LE is holding the "child killer" label over Casey until she talks.

And Casey is holding Caylee back in order to avoid answering questions about the other body. As long as Caylee is missing, and LE and Casey are both using her as leverage, the poor child is in limbo. So long as LE takes this tack, she can sit back and wait it out, even WITH all of that pressure.

Casey doen't think far enough ahead to realize this can't go on forever. Right now she's out of jail, showering and doing her nails, surfing the internet. Probably as far as she's concerned some kind of deux ex machina will strike and everything will resolve itself. But eventually the truth will come out, one way or another.

For one, they found Nicole's body. She was running in Blanchard Park, she was attacked in Blanchard Park and she was found in Blanchard Park. She wouldn't have had to have been transported anywhere and her body was not decomposed to any great extent when they found her.

Two, there was no reason to believe that the scalp tissue with hair attached belonged to Nicole. The DNA is confirmed as far as I know to be Caylee's via FBI Lab tests.

Three, LE wouldn't go to these kinds of lengths spending so much money just to put pressure on KC. Yuri will get to the bottom of this and you are right about the truth eventually coming out, one way or the other.

I would have no way of knowing whether or not they have interviewed this guy and I agree, they should.

In the 400 page document, Amy's statement (pg 7, hand-numbered 232) discusses a 4th of July party that she was hosting with a friend at a different place. She states "Um, and you've talked to 'em you've talked to Will um, Waters that's his late name", then goes on to say, "Someone's talked to him he's been called a few times".

I believe Amy works with him (her boss?) and I believe there is speculation that KC did the deed with him as well during this period.

Maybe his interview was held back?

It's an investigation tactic. Just as we are all guessing why YM would make this trip, Casey and her family will also sit up and take notice. It puts pressure on all of them.
When ever an event requires "calling in certain authorities" or "travel to key people in an investigation" it gets attention and does throw the suspects off balance.
I'm sure there is a very good reason for the trip to CA but letting this slip out is not an accident. JMO

I'm telling you, they are gonna film the depositions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back