Sidebar Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
(sssshhh, I am tippy-toeing back in) Please do not post pics. PLEASE!!!!! I got in enough trouble yesterday for all of us. (sssshhh, going out the sidebar door ;) )

Something wrong with this site's servers?? Haven't been able to get into Joran's or Aruba-Robyn's forums, but this one works... well, a little slow - but still works!!
Anyway - now that I have caught up, I see that Spice is going to have news (hopefully, Beach will let her post) about some bad Karma coming Jose's way! :maddening: I'll come back tomorrow to another 10 pages to read... :crazy: oh well... I enjoy all the great discussions here anyway!!
Goodnight all! :eek:fftobed: not really off to bed, I just like the icon! :floorlaugh:

(sssshhh, I am tippy-toeing back in) Please do not post pics. PLEASE!!!!! I got in enough trouble yesterday for all of us. (sssshhh, going out the sidebar door ;) )

The pics not worth posting nor was it worth linking. She is just making herself look like a bratty child.

oops - forgot to post this!! :seeya:

Attachments

• Caylee.jpg
    Caylee.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 17
I so wish Malory would break up with Lee Anthony and write a tell all book.... That would be good!

So, I finally broke down and watched Casey's little video (after watching the hilarious spoof that then connected me to Casey's video) and one thing I noticed that Casey did when saying "Things are looking up. Things are getting better." Or something like that... she picks up her necklace and let's out a little huff of laughter -- is that the necklace with Caylee's remains?

images

So, I finally broke down and watched Casey's little video (after watching the hilarious spoof that then connected me to Casey's video) and one thing I noticed that Casey did when saying "Things are looking up. Things are getting better." Or something like that... she picks up her necklace and let's out a little huff of laughter -- is that the necklace with Caylee's remains?

I believe it is. It seems so easy for her to believe her own lies. Let's just make up a make believe world and live there. No worries, no cares, no bills. Let someone else pay my way. jmo

The pics not worth posting nor was it worth linking. She is just making herself look like a bratty child.

BBM
She dosen't have to make herself "look like a bratty child" she is a bratty blankety blank blank child.

Last time I checked her license was still expired.

-------------------
I remember reading in a post right after the trial Casey had to pay up all fines
before she could reinstate her license. That would be tickets etc.. :great:

Yes, it looks like it. I really think that was her attempt at a thoughtful sigh, calculated to make her look strong on the outside but suffering on the inside. :twocents:

Didn't work too well IMO.

Right. GA should have known something was seriously wrong as soon as he smelled the car. Same goes for CA, being a nurse. But I think at the time the last thing that might have immediately crossed their minds would be that was Caylee was dead and had been in the trunk.

Makes you wonder, though, why they didn't think Casey might be dead given she was at that time missing in action, and there was the smell in the car. As for cleaning, I think CA did that after she shuffled GA off to work, telling him she would take care of things.

I honestly do not think they knew anything about what had happened to Caylee at that point, but I cannot figure out why they didn't know because given both their professional experience you would think the smell would be undeniable. I guess it may boil down to us looking at it from a different point of view than parents in the thick of the unfolding situation would. I mean, who among us would immediately jump to the conclusion that our daughter had murdered our granddaughter and piled her decomposing body in the trunk? Even those of us who might have LE or nursing backgrounds might not go there in our minds right away.

I'm not defending their actions, just trying to put myself in their positions in the first minutes after retrieving the car.

IMO they thought she killed someone else, or she was involved with someone who used the car to hide a body and they were trying to cover up her involvement in that type of crime. I don't think Cindy intended for the police to come into contact with the car until that last phone call where she knew Caylee was "missing."

Also, George being an ex cop would have known you do not try to make an accident look like a murder. Even Casey would know it makes no sense to do such a thing.

The duct tape pretty much totally cancels out the prospect of accidental death and why the jury could not see that still boggles. Even people who do not listen to the news or read newspapers are usually capable of adding 1 + 1 to equal 2. The forensics were obviously a challenge mentally to all the jurors; combine that with a large dose of laziness and you have a recipe for disaster.

JMO.

Maybe not, but remember who we're talking about: Casey Anthony. I believe she would just so she wouldn't have to face Cindy's wrath. :floorlaugh:

Last night while channel surfing I landed on 48 hours mystery. It was a rerun of "The Caylee Anthony Story"....I didn't watch it. I did record it. I don't remember watching this. Anybody? Worth wasting an hour or is/was it just SOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj