2011.03.17 - Billie Dunn was arrested, Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:tyou: biggggggggg thanks to you all for posting as things were happening last night! The flu kicked my butt and I just wasn't able to stay awake.

So it looks like the search warrants are maybe related to the child *advertiser censored*, and not Hailey directly. BUT I think if it is the child *advertiser censored* that allowed them to finally get some search warrants for SA's grandma's/mom's residences, that it can still help in the search for Hailey.
It's bothered me for a long time that they hadn't searched mom's or gma's house!

I think BD is stupid to lie to LE about SA being at her house.... but I'm still not sure if she's guilty of anything more than being stupid. :slap:

Detox? Hmmm, maybe it was oxy? jmo

eta: I think her hair is looking more like Hailey's... :mad:

From the video, she still has a slight arrogance about her and as usual, she's more worried about them "recording" her than she is about her missing daughter.

Also if I'm not mistaken, isn't her brother Roger the one who has DD presently? That would make sense to me saying that she hasn't even contacted Roger yet. Perhaps she's a "little bit" worried about DD seeing his mother on the news being arrested.

BTW, I hope she had a miserable night last night as well as Shawn too.

~jmo~

Clarification media FB allowed int he forum. Nothing else. Thanks.

sbm

I missed it ALL last night too :(

I'm not sure I saw any tears :waitasec:

Could be she was rubbing her nose like addicts tend to do..KWIM?

I'm wondering if she was put in 'detox' for REAL..It wouldn't surprise me at all if that's what she really does need.

ETA..It also doesn't surprise me at all that once AGAIN Billie's 'protecting' her Shawn! That is what started this mess for her when LE arrived at her house but doubt she'll get the connection or even care.

Looking at her in that video it looks like she is going through some possible withdrawals too.

Do you know what else that video reminded me of? Remember when the reporter caught TH and her lawyers assistant in the underground parking lot and was trying to ask TH questions? TH looked defiant and was trying to hide from the camera and/or walk away from it.

From the video, she still has a slight arrogance about her and as usual, she's more worried about them "recording" her than she is about her missing daughter.

Also if I'm not mistaken, isn't her brother Roger the one who has DD presently? That would make sense to me saying that she hasn't even contacted Roger yet. Perhaps she's a "little bit" worried about DD seeing his mother on the news being arrested.

BTW, I hope she had a miserable night last night as well as Shawn too.

~jmo~

Funny how she wasn't worried about DD until AFTER she was arrested and put in jail. Maybe she should thought of that BEFORE there was an arrest and BEFORE she lied to the police. Her kids truly are last on her list, and that's a shame. I wonder how DD is doing this morning, poor kid!

She's set to see the magistrate this morning, which I believe is when she will be formally charged and bond set. Also, from the videos, that looks like a rinky-dink sheriff's office with probably fewer than 5 jail cells. I highly doubt they have a "detox" anything. In my experience, most police will take a person in custody to the hospital to be cleared/detoxed if they feel it is a serious enough condition.

Funny how she wasn't worried about DD until AFTER she was arrested and put in jail. Maybe she should thought of that BEFORE there was an arrest and BEFORE she lied to the police. Her kids truly are last on her list, and that's a shame. I wonder how DD is doing this morning, poor kid!

No kidding. Fortunately, most kids are off this week for spring break. Hopefully, DD is too so he doesn't have to go to school. Poor kiddo. My heart breaks for him.

Awww..........she didn't like being filmed did she. *snort.

Been following this case through the Internet... and I gotta say I am not the least bit suprised that Billie has been arrested. Nor about the drugs. Shocker! Not really. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and acts like a duck...it's a duck! Same with trash for that matter. Every time I saw her on Nancy Grace she appeared to me to be lying. My guess is she and her really creepy boyfriend killed the daughter after a drug fueled night of violence and sick fun. It makes me sick that people like Billie Dunn have reproductive capabilities. Because parenting for someone like that is so far down the let of priorities that it makes depressing situations like this missing child case inevitable.

The ending is sadly predictable when you have a parent like Billie in the mix. It makes me sad. Hopefully, she is going thru some big time drug withdraw in jail right now. She deserves it!

She's set to see the magistrate this morning, which I believe is when she will be formally charged and bond set. Also, from the videos, that looks like a rinky-dink sheriff's office with probably fewer than 5 jail cells. I highly doubt they have a "detox" anything. In my experience, most police will take a person in custody to the hospital to be cleared/detoxed if they feel it is a serious enough condition.

Maybe by "detox" they just mean the drunk tank?

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/03/billie-dunn-arrested

"Dunn, mother of missing Colorado City 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, was interrogated for 2 1/2 hours by law enforcement officials."

~~~

Without a lawyer present? I'm not too sure if that was prudent, but I guess we'll see.....

It depends on if she wanted one, I would think. If she never asked for one, then yeah, it's not prudent on her part! I would hope LE wouldn't put themselves at a quandry here by not getting her a lawyer if she asked for one. Not a good idea for them to shoot themselves in the foot like that.

I don't know if Billie is guilty in Hailey's disappearance or not, but she does NOT have a poker face, that is for sure. She has a very guilty-looking expression that manages to be defensive at the same time.

It depends on if she wanted one, I would think. If she never asked for one, then yeah, it's not prudent on her part! I would hope LE wouldn't put themselves at a quandry here by not getting her a lawyer if she asked for one. Not a good idea for them to shoot themselves in the foot like that.
In the video where she says she hasn't even called Roger yet... could this be an attorney? Just wondering out loud.

For someone with something to hide she certainly can't keep her yap shut! Just kees yapping. Can't pass a poly...yaps some more. Timeline of daughter's disappearance and Billie's own account of her own activities during that timeframe makes no sense...Billie continues to yap about it nightly on Nancy Grace...talks about her daughter in multiple interviews in the past tense all the while suggesting that her daughter ran away...keeps on yapping. Must be the drugs. Wonder if it has sunk in yet that she ain't going home to get high for at least a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆