TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
possibly the xbox? pedophiles have been known to store their *advertiser censored* on them (on the HD)....

I'm pretty sure they already took the X-Box at BD's house for evidence. I could be wrong though.

Ok - now that's predator behavior. Between this and those horrible creepy pictures and masks and watching slasher movies DAILY. This is one sick individual - whether he showed it or not.

Wonder who he was talking too at night while wandering around the house and peeking at Hailey?

It really is so sad that all of this is being reported after the fact. Her family should have made sure she had a safe place to live. And BD was primarily responsible for having this creep around.

I want to know if the contacts are missing

((and if they were Extended wear, etc))

oh.. and the ipod....

grandma just said in the abc article that Hailey was trying to take her picture with it on Christmas day...

Right the one that was first lost then a week later it was broken. Now we find out it was NEW!

possibly the xbox? pedophiles have been known to store their *advertiser censored* on them (on the HD)....

IMHO, anything in the house would have been covered by the SW they got for the house. I think these are for media that must belong to someone else...? Or be somewhere else? :waitasec:

The girl on Topix was totally legit!! Hailey was scared of Shawn!

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her.

"Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

Adkins, 25, was called one of several persons of interest on Wednesday by investigators in Colorado City, Texas. He was the live-in boyfriend of her mother, Billie Dunn. The couple is reportedly no longer together in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance.

Adkins was the last person to see the 13-year-old cheerleader on Dec. 27, 2010. Dunn, 33, reported her daughter's disappearance the next day.

"She's very beautiful and outgoing," Jones said. "She plays softball and basketball. She's into all kinds of activities."

Hailey told her grandmother that Adkins would pace around the house at night, talking on his cell phone in the bathroom and peering into her bedroom.

"She had told me on a couple of occasions that...he walked around at night and she said that she could see his shadow standing at her door. She said, 'Nana, he scared me. I'm afraid he's going to come in there,'" Jones said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

If you haven't already (still trying to catch up with this fast-moving train!), can you repost the link to the topix post?

We can talk about the POI's myspace, with a link, and provided it's public - not private - myspace info.

HTH.

Thankyou. well someone said SA had more than one myspace account, so i was just looking on myspace and it comes up with a list of profiles with the name you searched. anyway, on the list the people that are online have a little green circle on thier picture and on the original myspace profile belonging to SA (with the unconciousmind username), as of about 15 minutes ago was registering that he was online on myspace - using a computer tonight. i wonder if he is trying to get rid of things he wants no one to see? (JMO speculating ) he has now logged off so the link to the search list is useless really unless he logs on again. but i can add if it it isnt useless? it was a public search - for anyone to see.

they are reporting that they have affidavits to sieze a computer which are being announced (?) at 5 and 6pm (i am off with times, it may have happened - im in the uk and its 10 pm.) -

"The district judge issued the two warrants, one to seize a computer and one for digital media."

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26484608/detail.html

Right the one that was first lost then a week later it was broken. Now we find out it was NEW!

That is one thing that seriously bugs me, it's as if she knew there was something that needed to be hid concerning it.

That is abuse.........no lock on her door? was there a door?
wasn't she allowed to close the door?
BBM JMOO

BD was not a 'wonderful' mother puttin Hailey through this!!! JMOO

NO.. that's not abuse, in the legal term!! They cannot arrest the guy for LOOKING at a girl. Only if he ACTS on it.

It's possible that Mom, Dad, Grandma, and whoever just didn't take her seriously, thought she was making stuff up to split up her mom and b/f so she could get Mom and Dad back together. It happens more often than not, I went through that with my own stepkids. Not saying it didn't happen and if it did, somebody should have taken it seriously, but if it IS true, I bet they're kicking their own rear ends about now.

I don't know about the door, but it's not all that common to put locks on bedroom doors in older houses.

IMHO, anything in the house would have been covered by the SW they got for the house. I think these are for media that must belong to someone else...? Or be somewhere else? :waitasec:

this explains it better:

The district judge issued the two warrants, one to seize a computer and one for digital media. Officials explained that different warrants are necessary to search the different media devices. A warrant to search a house, for example, would not cover the searching of a computer, thus requiring separate warrants.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26484608/detail.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members