Anthony's Computer Forensics

Folks can download the spreadsheet containing the Firefox History information from the link here.

There are three tabs in the spreadsheet.

• The tab "History from Unallocated Space" contains the Google searches for chloroform.
  • The tab "History from Casey Account" contains the activity from the account George and Cindy used that was not password protected.
  • The tab "History from Owner Account" contains the activity from the account Casey used that was password protected. This tab contains the search for "fool-proof suffocation".
None of the information in this file looked personal in nature with respect to George, Cindy, or Lee.

You rock, my friend! :rocker:

Thank you!

Folks can download the spreadsheet containing the Firefox History information from the link here.

There are three tabs in the spreadsheet.

• The tab "History from Unallocated Space" contains the Google searches for chloroform.
  • The tab "History from Casey Account" contains the activity from the account George and Cindy used that was not password protected.
  • The tab "History from Owner Account" contains the activity from the account Casey used that was password protected. This tab contains the search for "fool-proof suffocation".
None of the information in this file looked personal in nature with respect to George, Cindy, or Lee.

Thanks, JWG! You're the best!

hmm...interesting

on 6/16/08 @ 10:36am Casey checked out a NEW YORK Craigslist ad - "Work as a shotgirl. TRAIN Tuesday, work next weekend."

:tsktsk:

Man alive! Did she ever freakin' sleep? How in the world did she have time for Caylee? No way this chick had a job...lol...and I can't even see where she had time for intimacy with Tony. I hope CA takes a good look at this history...proof positive KC didn't have a job!

It's just amazing the sheer amount of hours she spent online...just amazing....and she wasn't even a sleuth. :giggle:

hmm...interesting

on 6/16/08 @ 10:36am Casey checked out a NEW YORK Craigslist ad - "Work as a shotgirl. TRAIN Tuesday, work next weekend."

Maybe she was planning on moving to NY since that's where Tony was from.

I seriously doubt that was George. jmo

kcinethx.jpg

hmm...interesting

IIRC, TL was leaving for New York on June 30th. Maybe she was thinking of going together. :laugh:

I think we should keep on keepin'on...AZLawyer and JWG have shown that justice could still prevail! Social media and computer forensics could still ensure justice for our sweet little baby, after all. There is still hope. Maybe there is a new type of "prison" for people who get off d/t money/fame seeking free lawyers. I think we should all stay tuned!

The hours she spent on her computer! Poor Caylee was neglected all the time.. I think back to when I had a two yr old- I dreamed of the day I would be able to just sit in the tub and daydream, take a leisurely bath .... never happened, you need eyes in the back of your head to keep up with what they're doing . I just can't imagine sitting on the PC ignoring my child for hours and hours..

The hours she spent on her computer! Poor Caylee was neglected all the time.. I think back to when I had a two yr old- I dreamed of the day I would be able to just sit in the tub and daydream, take a leisurely bath .... never happened, you need eyes in the back of your head to keep up with what they're doing . I just can't imagine sitting on the PC ignoring my child for hours and hours..

Agree. :furious:

I want Cindy Anthony to take a look at this history and see that this was no accident.....:furious:

The computer was just a part of what kept her attention. Would be interesting to see the phone and text times combined with the computer time. Poor little Caylee was on her own a lot I'm sure.

I'm in shock and really really proud of what has been accomplished by these two WS members.
I know I'm new here, I'm learning my way around these forums. but I have spent the past two evenings going through and reading all of this thread and links.
I just cannot fathom why the state did not dig into this.

Poor Caylee....she was doomed from birth, wasn't she?

I just don't get how anyone can go from MySpace to Facebook to sexy clothes to MURDER, then back to MySpace and Facebook, without skipping a beat.

It is such a radical departure (even in this situation). It's hard to wrap my mind around that type of mentality.

I just don't get how anyone can go from MySpace to Facebook to sexy clothes to MURDER, then back to MySpace and Facebook, without skipping a beat.

It is such a radical departure (even in this situation). It's hard to wrap my mind around that type of mentality.

How can a mother laugh when a Pathologist is describing his post mortem findings of her child's skull ? Only Casey knows..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uae34z245VY"]casey anthony laughs at babys skull - YouTube[/ame]

That's just a snippet of Casey's "to do" list-- like a stream of consciousness of her thoughts. She has no conscience chip in her biological hard drive-- a true psychopath. They experience emotions, but only selfish ones, and only highly stimulating emotions. Those computer records are a wndow into how she thinks. Her mind is rarely focused, unless she has an immediate problem to solve. Otherwise, her brain is just surfing around to see what's fun.

Googling "fool-proof suffication", and murdering Caylee was just something to check off her list that day, so she could hang out with Tony and be free of parenting responsibilities. She didn't hate Caylee, imo. Caylee was just a big inconvenience she didnt want to deal with, and she was never "done" parenting. She was sometimes cute and fun to play with, but overall, she needed too much time and attention Casey didn't want to give her. She was perpetually ticked that Cindy made her keep Caylee, and promised to help, but wouldn't take Caylee whenever Casey wanted. "I don't want her, but you can't have her" mentality. Caylee being dead solved her problems with parenting, as well as solving the Caylee issue with Cindy. So Caylee had to go. Problem solved. She'd figure out the rest of the details later, after the problem was solved. She wasn't a very mature or organized psychopath at that point inner life, but she's a psychopath all the same. And older and wiser now.

Keeping up her FB and MySpace was her real "job" back then-- one of the things she spent the most time and effort doing on a daily basis. The lingerie was a momentary distraction, too. "I'd look hot in that".

Keep in mind that if any of us can't understand Casey's way of thinking, that's a good thing.

Hey, there is a reason I labelled it Preliminary ...

The reason I went looking for a second program is that the person who wrote the first one said it was quick and dirty and not to blame him if it did not work right. The comments in the second one went out of their way to point out nuances in Mork that made it a "stupid" way to store data. :banghead:

But that does not really prove anything, does it? :snooty:

Soooo...I first determined that all records produced by the second program are one hour later than those produced by the first program.

Then, I noticed there was activity on June 17. Casey's cell phone records say she would have been at the house no earlier than 2:18 PM (she is clearly driving at that time) and no later than 4:04 PM.

The newer program says there was Firefox activity from 3:14 PM to 3:27 PM on the 17th. If we were to use the earlier time stamps in the "preliminary" files, the activity would overlap with Casey driving, which is impossible. I've got a bunch of other examples where the newer version lines up perfectly with released evidence, such as phone records, and the old one does not, but the real kicker was the example I just gave - she can't be on the computer if she is not physically there.

So, the newer version is right, and I will scrap the preliminary version.

The fallout from this is that I noticed the Firefox Google searches produced by OCSO have the earlier time stamp. That means they are wrong. :eek:

The time stamps we have are the only correct ones out there. You saw them first here on Websleuths. :thumb:

BBM

OK! I just went back a reread this thread starting from 08/2012. I missed all this action back then! Anyhow I just reread Brian Burner's interview and yes, the 17th he was in his LR and saw OCA backing into her garage for the 1st of three times that week.

Can someone refresh my memory please? Was Cindy calling Bank of America from where she works or from home?

I don't know where else to post this so I'll ask here....do we know if the Anthony's have had contact with Casey since her not guilty verdict?

Looking at the records .... With the amount of time she spent daily on the computer, texting on her phone and talking on the phone the logical question would be "Who was watching 2 year old Caylee?"

Looking at the records .... With the amount of time she spent daily on the computer, texting on her phone and talking on the phone the logical question would be "Who was watching 2 year old Caylee?"

Prosecution should have laid this all out to counteract all the "she was a good mother" testimony. I think it would be great proof that in reality she was not a good mother...or a mother at all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain
Back