Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that, but just a statement saying it's not connected would be nice. Anything at this stage.
I think that would be tipping their hat so to speak, to say it was connected imo would say that RN was murdered by one the few "witnesses". To say its not imo would say that it was suicide.

BBM - Loving father - yes, probably! BUT, we are starting to see a possible pattern of manipulation by JS against ex-wives.

Example: wife #1 claimed JS hid funds which probably resulted in a lower settlement/alimony/child support payments. Now we have this peculiar employment agreement that coincides with the time-frame of the termination of his first marriage. Similar tactics may have been used against DS. ???

Do you think it is peculiar because it is a father instead of a mother who is wanting to spend a lot of time with his children? I know a lot of fathers Quester that would love the opportunity to have a position like Jonah has so they could spend more valuable time with their children. Maybe more CEOs do this and we just don't hear about it.

But what does that have to do with who harmed Rebecca if she was harmed?

He wasnt married to her. As far as I know he supported her since she had quit her job and moved in with him.

Maybe I am not understanding what I am supposed to understand.:floorlaugh:

I am so doggone tired from packing for our anniversary week getaway that my brain may not be working on all 8 cylinders.:crazy:

IMO

I am so doggone tired from packing for our anniversary week getaway that my brain may not be working on all 8 cylinders.:crazy:

IMO

:congrats:
Happy anniversary Ocean have a wonderful trip :fireworks:
:party:

Do you think it is peculiar because it is a father instead of a mother who is wanting to spend a lot of time with his children? I know a lot of fathers Quester that would love the opportunity to have a position like Jonah has so they could spend more valuable time with their children. Maybe more CEOs do this and we just don't hear about it.

But what does that have to do with who harmed Rebecca if she was harmed?

He wasnt married to her. As far as I know he supported her since she had quit her job and moved in with him.

IMO

BBM - No ocean, that's not what I was trying to say - maybe my point was unclearly written.

I thought the employment agreement was peculiar because the reporter said, "It’s not clear why Shacknai wanted such flexible hours. He is the founder of the company, and as such dictates his terms to a large extent." Which led me to believe that this type of employment agreement was highly unusual. Coupled with the fact that it occurred in 1999 when his divorce from wife #1 was official seemed too coincidental - in other words it seemed calculated to manipulate for his benefit when negotiating the child custody. Please note: I could be completely off base.

I do agree with you that this issue may have absolutely nothing to do with RN's demise but it's starting to show a pattern of manipulation of those close to JS that reveals some aspect of his character that may be relevant.

Cheers to you and your husband on your anniversary! :toastred:

Do enjoy your getaway! Hope we have some new info when you return. :seeya:

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busine...?tag=fd-river5

BBM - No ocean, that's not what I was trying to say - maybe my point was unclearly written.

I thought the employment agreement was peculiar because the reporter said, "It’s not clear why Shacknai wanted such flexible hours. He is the founder of the company, and as such dictates his terms to a large extent." Which led me to believe that this type of employment agreement was highly unusual. Coupled with the fact that it occurred in 1999 when his divorce from wife #1 was official seemed too coincidental - in other words it seemed calculated to manipulate for his benefit when negotiating the child custody. Please note: I could be completely off base.

I do agree with you that this issue may have absolutely nothing to do with RN's demise but it's stating to show a pattern of manipulation of those close to JS that reveals some aspect of his character that may be relevant.

Cheers to you and your husband on your anniversary! :toastred:

Do enjoy your getaway! Hope we have some new info when you return. :seeya:

http://www.bnet.com/blog/drug-busine...?tag=fd-river5

OK I understand it more clearly now.

I am not taking my laptop when we go so I will be anxious to see the news when I return.

I know you all will keep up to date here so I can try to catch up when I return.

I am going to miss all of you.

Thanks for the cheers!

IMO

Oceanblueeyes,

Have a nice, peaceful, relaxing and LOVING weekend!! Will miss your post!!

:loveyou::cheer::cake::fireworks2::hug::censored::toast::toastred:

:Banane41::congrats::cupcake::pillowfight2::blowkiss::great::great:

score

Don't know if what is at the following link is real or fake. Looks like it could be real to me but, if so, I'm not sure it can be discussed here. Can someone look and give feedback. Thx.

http://www.wittyprofiles.com/q/3262032/2

hmmm. Don't know. This was posted on July 11 at 8:30 pm. Maxie was taken to the hospital that morning.

Does seem like DS could possibly have a boyfriend with a daughter. Could they have been at the Coronado house with DS?

I know nothing about this site, but she hasn't posted anything else has she?

OK I understand it more clearly now.

I am not taking my laptop when we go so I will be anxious to see the news when I return.

I know you all will keep up to date here so I can try to catch up when I return.

I am going to miss all of you.

Thanks for the cheers!

IMO
:gasp: No laptop! lol mine is surgically attached.

Have a great time!

:cake:

hmmm. Don't know. This was posted on July 11 at 8:30 pm. Maxie was taken to the hospital that morning.

Does seem like DS could possibly have a boyfriend with a daughter. Could they have been at the Coronado house with DS?

I know nothing about this site, but she hasn't posted anything else has she?

BBM - Yes, if DS' boyfriend, that could also explain the reported phone call to DS' Coronado home with a male answering and stating no comment or something to that effect.

There are additional posts under her profile with one stating that all posts relating to MS were deleted. She must have missed this one.

:gasp: No laptop! lol mine is surgically attached.

Have a great time!

:cake:

We could send you a PM......if you have a smart phone.......

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

O/T.....you shouldn't have to pack much......you probably shouldn't ever leave the room.......LOL.....room service........in-house movies...........shaking beds.......LOL........sorry, I couldn't resist!!! :woohoo:

Oceanblueeyes,

Have a nice, peaceful, relaxing and LOVING weekend!! Will miss your post!!

:loveyou::cheer::cake::fireworks2::hug::censored::toast::toastred:

:Banane41::congrats::cupcake::pillowfight2::blowkiss::great::great:

score

WOW! Now that is sooooooooooo cool, Score! Love it!

Thank you so much. :heartluv:

IMO

We could send you a PM......if you have a smart phone.......

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

O/T.....you shouldn't have to pack much......you probably shouldn't ever leave the room.......LOL.....room service........in-house movies...........shaking beds.......LOL........sorry, I couldn't resist!!! :woohoo:

Hee-hee.....have you been talking to my hubby?:floorlaugh:

Don't know if what is at the following link is real or fake. Looks like it could be real to me but, if so, I'm not sure it can be discussed here. Can someone look and give feedback. Thx.

http://www.wittyprofiles.com/q/3262032/2

Holy Cow, if it is real!

I don't want to copy and paste the entire message, because it might violate forum rules, so everyone should go and look at it themselves.

This is what popped out at me:

"He fell off a balcony at his dads house this morning."

If that is true, and not a tumble down the stairs, then that might explain why RN was hanging from the balcony, whether it was suicide or murder.

Holy Cow, if it is real!

I don't want to copy and paste the entire message, because it might violate forum rules, so everyone should go and look at it themselves.

This is what popped out at me:

"He fell off a balcony at his dads house this morning."

If that is true, and not a tumble down the stairs, then that might explain why RN was hanging from the balcony, whether it was suicide or murder.

Excellent point!!!

Why would she delete all post about MS except the one on that Monday?

She said in her comments that he pasted away on Saturday.

My ex was a successful, wealthy, controlling, businessman. He had a nasty divorce and custody battle over his 2 kids, years before I came into the picture, and unbeknownst to me till I was knee deep...

He wanted sole custody because, he told me, he wasn't going to give her one penny, if he could help it, even though he could easily afford it. He loved money and control and hated her. He got full custody after driving her into the ground, but he left those kids on their own or with a girlfriend to raise...it was all about control and money, for him, imo. He won...that's what mattered, too, imo.

ETA: AND he was a hockey coach, big in the community, seen as a wonderful Dad...I know different...I was there, on the inside.

SO...I'm not buying the devoted Dad deal, yet...although, I feel that's really not for me to judge...devoted Dads kill too, imo...
Paladine, I know exactly what you mean. I agree. Unfortunately, this is too common among families of divorce. No one really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

:floorlaugh: Maybe it was a snapped, crackled and popped! :floorlaugh:

ETA: It could be temp insanity if my earlier suggestion of possible theory is true. Namely, DS goes to mansion to retrieve something dear to MS (eg stuffed animal) and finds RN in MS' bed and snapped.
Quester, have you ever thought about being a defense counsel? ; )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73