Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quester, have you ever thought about being a defense counsel? ; )

:noooo: Simple answer - no. In fact - no way, not a chance! :giggle:

ETA: Are my theories starting to sound Jose Baez-ish? Is that what you're trying to tell me? :giggle:

Shacknai speaks; mystery answers could come next week

CORONADO, Calif. -- Conclusion to a nearly month-long death mystery at the Spreckels Mansion on Coronado could come by the end of next week.
The San Diego Sheriff’s Department said Tuesday it expects to release information on the death of 32-year-old Rebecca Zahau as soon as it gets toxicology results, which could be by next Friday.

http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/ks...could-come-next-week-20110809,0,3128257.story

I'm sure this is a duplicate post from thread #5. Worth posting again.

One more week or less!

:noooo: Simple answer - no. In fact - no way, not a chance! :giggle:

ETA: Are my theories starting to sound Jose Baez-ish? Is that what you're trying to tell me? :giggle:
You were doing what any good defense attorney is suppose to do.
gi5.gif

I will give Jonah a benefit of a doubt that he really did love his children immensely and knew how important it is to spend time with them.

Not one person has come out and said that Jonah wasnt a devoted loving father.

I dont find it controlling at all when a father wants to be with their children and help raise them. I find that an honorable trait.

IMO

In all fairness has anyone said anything about him at all?
As far as I know, it's just what is in court documents right?

Death certificates obtained by News 8 confirm Shacknai's son, Maxfield Aaron Shacknai, died at Rady Children's Hospital at 11:30 a.m. on July 16, five days after his fall near the stairs. The records reveal the boy was buried last week at Mt. Sinai

Cehttp://www.cbs8.com/story/15145788/sister?clienttype=printablemetery

There are factors that many posters have touch on what will set the tone for the prosecution. If LE finds actions that suggest a premeditated acts then you will see a 1st Degree count. If the actions prove to be incidental then a manslaughter count may be pressed. It all depends on what the evidence and actions points too. Which may include why some guests left the house before Tuesday night and why some remained.

Recalling the direct verbiage used by LE. They stated that she had bindings on her and used the word suspended not hanged. The types of bindings becomes significant in that it dictates a premeditate action verses a reactive action.

Asking someone or going yourself to home depot to buy duct tape, rope and plastic then cranking up an stereo or what ever and going insane most likely won't cut it. Picking up items that are lying around in the room may be more so acceptable.

I think the orange extension cord or tie down is just part of the prior event and had nothing to do with the appeared staged hanging.

According to LE JS is out of it. I think they confirmed that after the request for the hospital tapes were made he had a alibi.

The only way that MS death will be connected to RN death is if they (LE) gets a confession other than that the two deaths are not related. If they are not related then no temporary insanity plea can be made. If a temporary insanity plea is made then the deaths are related but LE will need a confession. Only the perpetrator can link the 2 deaths together anything else is only an assumption on our part.

The bottom line to this case is how well the investigation and forensic team did their job.

Inobu

The ring zoomed in 400 plus looks silver by eye but could be platinum or white gold of course. No diamonds that I saw in the photos. Anyone else? Sorry if I'm behind. Trying to catch up. I don't mean anything other than no diamonds. Nada else. xoxo

RIP Maxfield Aaron Shacknai & RIP Rebecca Nalepa. Such a sad happening for all the family & friends. xoxo

Holy Cow, if it is real!

I don't want to copy and paste the entire message, because it might violate forum rules, so everyone should go and look at it themselves.

This is what popped out at me:

"He fell off a balcony at his dads house this morning."

If that is true, and not a tumble down the stairs, then that might explain why RN was hanging from the balcony, whether it was suicide or murder.

She could be referring to the balcony overlooking the stairwell inside the house.

I found the terminology "my dad's girlfriend's son" to be a bit strange, since it was Jonah's son, and not Rebecca's son, that had the accident.

She could be referring to the balcony overlooking the stairwell inside the house.

I found the terminology "my dad's girlfriend's son" to be a bit strange, since it was Jonah's son, and not Rebecca's son, that had the accident.
Yes, I agree it could be the balcony overlooking the stairwell plus, it would be DS boyfriend's daughter, possibly the man that the press spoke to at DS's house.

above bbm - I was really confused too until a poster here pointed out that would be DS boyfriends daughter, not JS daughter.

above bbm - I was really confused too until a poster here pointed out that would be DS boyfriends daughter, not JS daughter.

Thanks--I am struggling with my thought processes due to severe insomnia for the past 10 days. I just realized how that could work. I was thinking that she was referring to Jonah as her dad, and not that the girlfriend could be Dina. My heavens, I need sleep!

There are factors that many posters have touch on what will set the tone for the prosecution. If LE finds actions that suggest a premeditated acts then you will see a 1st Degree count. If the actions prove to be incidental then a manslaughter count may be pressed. It all depends on what the evidence and actions points too. Which may include why some guests left the house before Tuesday night and why some remained.

Recalling the direct verbiage used by LE. They stated that she had bindings on her and used the word suspended not hanged. The types of bindings becomes significant in that it dictates a premeditate action verses a reactive action.

Asking someone or going yourself to home depot to buy duct tape, rope and plastic then cranking up an stereo or what ever and going insane most likely won't cut it. Picking up items that are lying around in the room may be more so acceptable.

I think the orange extension cord or tie down is just part of the prior event and had nothing to do with the appeared staged hanging.

According to LE JS is out of it. I think they confirmed that after the request for the hospital tapes were made he had a alibi.

The only way that MS death will be connected to RN death is if they (LE) gets a confession other than that the two deaths are not related. If they are not related then no temporary insanity plea can be made. If a temporary insanity plea is made then the deaths are related but LE will need a confession.

The bottom line to this case is how well the investigation and forensic team did their job.

Inobu
If the death occurred prior to suspending/hanging the bindings could have been used for control so the death could be accomplished. If either DS or JS are found to have committed the crime (if it is determined that a crime was committed), imo even without a confession you could determine that the two incidents are connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆