Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

http://www.tmz.com/

Good link and sound for the trial (no commercials).

I do like this judge :) After watching him the last couple of days, he runs a tight ship, and is SO clear and concise. I love the way he talks to the witnesses.

Mel

Oh, I soooo agree with you!!!

There might be drama coming from the testimony ( Paris balled up crying on the floor, etc) but as for the players, there is no drama, no Show-Boating for the camera.
His Honor is clear, calm, precise and keeps things moving along at a good pace.
When His Honor interjects, it's quick, cut-n-dry questions to clarify a response and keep things moving.

What a total contradiction this case is compared to the Anthony case....I am impressed here!

uh oh, witness removed an IV bag from an IV stand...on Murray's instruction.

Sure looks to me like Michael Jackson was being sedated with propofol IV; a little bit of an elaborate set up for a mere injection to induce sleep.

Propofol has to be administered with an IV pump continously. It can be used in injections but not the same result.
Wait until you hear about the empty bag of saline with an 100ml bottle of Propofol inside it with the rubber stopper slit. I believe that entire bottle of Propofol entered Michael at once. :cry: :cry:

Michael never stood a chance because defendant was on the phone yapping and texting with multiple women. :cry: :cry:

jmho

When witness removed saline bag from the IV stand, noticed a bottle inside of the bag!!!!

Witness was not asked to remove the other saline bag, the one that had no bottle inside it.

WTH - WHO puts a bottle of any medication INSIDE a saline bag? wow

Propofol has to be administered with an IV pump continously. It can be used in injections but not the same result.
Wait until you hear about the empty bag of saline with an 100ml bottle of Propofol inside it with the rubber stopper slit. I believe that entire bottle of Propofol entered Michael at once. :cry: :cry:

Michael never stood a chance because defendant was on the phone yapping and texting with multiple women. :cry: :cry:

jmho

How can a bottle be placed inside an IV bag? I have been sitting here trying to figure that out and I am at a loss.

This is some damning testimony. If the trial stopped here, I would have no further questions. I wonder what the defense is going to do with this?

P.S. can dr murray stop passing notes, that is not going to help him after all this

How does one get a bottle inside a saline bag?
Well, I would think you would have to slit the bag - probably at the top - at least enough to slide the bottle in. This is just such gross neglience - its hard to comprehend.

There ya go - a cut in the bag

If I were on the jury, with no previous knowledge of the evidence, once I saw the pic of the saline bag WITH a bottle 'hidden' inside, THAT would be enough right there for me to convict.
As in........Stick a fork in Conrad, he's done. But, that's just me.

Sorry everyone just got back over here.

There is the slit.... He cut the bag and also cut a hole in the rubber top to the Propofol..... very crude and deadly system.....

But I digress to Isabelle, RN who can explain much better.
Surely they will have medical experts who will testify.

SHOCKING

jmho

If I were on the jury, with no previous knowledge of the evidence, once I saw the pic of the saline bag WITH a bottle 'hidden' inside, THAT would be enough right there for me to convict.
As in........Stick a fork in Conrad, he's done. But, that's just me.

why would THAT be enough?

This Dr. gives me the creeps.
Me too! The look on his face most of the time. Anyone wanna make book on how long he lasts in prison? MJ has fans EVERYWHERE!!! JMHO (and only kidding about the betting)

Is the defence going to say MJ slit the saline bag, put the white bottle in.....
That would take a bit of time I would think, and to then start the drip?? (just rambling
out loud here)

You can't drink out of those bottles either, so that theory is moot.

I give my Mom injections every day. I DO NOT deal with vials and rubber stoppers for any other reason so I am NOT expert on rubber stoppers but I'm thinking.....
The rubber stopper is meant for a needle, injection.
Once an actual slit is made in the rubber, from what I am holding in my hand right now (my Mom's med/vial/injectable) I would think that rubber stopper would stretch. Maybe not a lot of stretch but with my thumb on the rubber I can see how a slit opening could stretch easily allowing way too much medication to flow out, No?
I'm just thinking out loud so if anyone can explain why or why not, I'd appreciate it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back