VA - Couple & two teens found murdered, Farmville, 15 Sept 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember one of their friends in one news article said that Sam and Emma were talking to each other for some time but didnt actually come out and tell friends about the relationship until July after they made the plans for Sam to visit to stay with Emma.

Yeah I thought about that, but you would think that they would have still interacted as friends on myspace though.
...and that doesn't explain where all these other girls come into the picture.

Ok.. Who is going to break it to her that she cant rap... Someone has to, thats like when your in a rush and put on two dif pairs of shoes and your friends dont mention it..

I hope you know that ice water through the nose is not pleasant! lol.

On a serious note and only bouncing off your post. I spent all night last night catching up on this thread. IMO, this is all fun and games and a big scam for SKR, but that's lost on many of their fans er flock. They think SKR is the real deal, and they don't see that they are being used to fullfil someones narcissistic needs and bank account.

I am one of those that is appalled by the actions of this group. But what gets me the most is the target age. They are encouraging young children to break the law. That's the final line for me. Call it free expression or whatever you want. It's still illegal to do drugs, vandalize property, drink underage, etc, etc. SKR is nothing but predators preying on children.

My attitude on how other parents raise their kids is, do what you want, but my kids are not going to and never have participated in any carp like that. And if your kids lifestyle crosses over to affect me, my family, or my property, I'm calling the cops and holding you responsible.

An aside, re the issue of race: YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWN. For someone who seems to dislike speculation, sheesh. I have a suggestion for people who really care deeply about racial issues and improving race relations in the US: stop finding and expecting racism under every stone. It invokes feelings in the average person similar to that of the mother in the Boy Who Cried Wolf. When people are constantly seeing racism where there is none, it undermines the truly terrible cases where racism is actually a factor. I don't want to derail this conversation any further, so I'll be happy to let anyone else get the last word on this.

Pixy,

Thank you so much for providing insight into this case. Having an insider's view has been invaluable for those of us interested in understanding this sad tale. I have some advice for you, though, while you await your next court appearance. Please don't say anything else to anyone, but your lawyer, about your involvement in the horrorcore scene. Nothing, nothing, nothing, not even in defense of yourself... We look forward to hearing a positive resolution in your case.

An aside, re the issue of race: YAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWN. For someone who seems to dislike speculation, sheesh. I have a suggestion for people who really care deeply about racial issues and improving race relations in the US: stop finding and expecting racism under every stone. It invokes feelings in the average person similar to that of the mother in the Boy Who Cried Wolf. When people are constantly seeing racism where there is none, it undermines the truly terrible cases where racism is actually a factor. I don't want to derail this conversation any further, so I'll be happy to let anyone else get the last word on this.

(respectfully snipped)

ITA. The reason people make fun of suburban gangsters is because they're poseurs. It has little to nothing to do with race. And, as it has been mentioned, some of these SKR folks can hardly be called rappers. Bad actors maybe, but rappers not so much.

On a serious note and only bouncing off your post. I spent all night last night catching up on this thread. IMO, this is all fun and games and a big scam for SKR, but that's lost on many of their fans er flock. They think SKR is the real deal, and they don't see that they are being used to fullfil someones narcissistic needs and bank account.

I am one of those that is appalled by the actions of this group. But what gets me the most is the target age. They are encouraging young children to break the law. That's the final line for me. Call it free expression or whatever you want. It's still illegal to do drugs, vandalize property, drink underage, etc, etc. SKR is nothing but predators preying on children.

My attitude on how other parents raise their kids is, do what you want, but my kids are not going to and never have participated in any carp like that. And if your kids lifestyle crosses over to affect me, my family, or my property, I'm calling the cops and holding you responsible.
You know your post leads me to say this, which is what i've been thinking all along.
If we think about it logically, and if the kids that listen to this crap would give this a little bit of thought, even our laws are based upon God's word, but God's word is just the more logical/ethical way to live. And IMO everything is the way it is for a reason, and even if you don't believe in God most people can clearly see that our laws are based on the "good". Meaning that they are here to help. These people have these kids so brainwashed about God and Satan and who's the better of the 2, that they don't see what they are teaching them to do is sick and wrong. I mean I won't even lie, sometimes just thinking about this case makes me feel sick to my stomach, so imagine how those kids must feel after they actually do understand what they are doing, unless they eventually brainwash them so much that they don't even know the difference between right or wrong anymore. Which is highly possible with these people and it's a very sad thing I think for these kids to never have a chance at good lives because they let these people influence them. That's where the parents should def. step in.

Of course all of this is just my opinion.

I don't know if this has been discussed, but has anyone wondered if that hatchet he is holding in many of his pictures is the murder weapon?

[snipped]

Originally Posted by onceuponaprioriPixy,

Thank you so much for providing insight into this case. Having an insider's view has been invaluable for those of us interested in understanding this sad tale. I have some advice for you, though, while you await your next court appearance. Please don't say anything else to anyone, but your lawyer, about your involvement in the horrorcore scene. Nothing, nothing, nothing, not even in defense of yourself... We look forward to hearing a positive resolution in your case.
I have to say I agree with you 100%. Pixy, I too think that it would be best if you didn't say anything to anyone else about horrorcore. I feel in the end it could only hurt your case and not help at all.
I hope everything turns out okay with your case.

I don't know if this has been discussed, but has anyone wondered if that hatchet he is holding in many of his pictures is the murder weapon?

Good thought. You never know.

And welcome to WS!

I don't know if I think that particular hatchet could be the weapon--while you can, technically, pack along something like that in checked baggage, most people don't try it--but I could imagine Sam going for something like his favorite little talisman there. This especially if he waited until they were asleep rather than grabbing the nearest thing to hand. I imagine him picking out some kind of tool like it from the basement or wherever.

Hey, you all:

I've just been sort of randomly thanking posts that I think are good, but I want to cover generally that I greatly appreciate the interesting and respectful discussion that has gone on through these two threads. It's been fascinating, informative, and enlightening. I hope it keeps up. I think it's pretty cool that the mods tagged it that way, too. Good discernment on their part.

Anyway, thanks all 'round. --tap

Would a hatchet count as bludgeoning to death? All of the reports that have mentioned cause of death have specified that it was bludgeoning.

Of course this is all speculation, but I suspect he used a weapon of opportunity; ie, that he did not bring along his hatchet on the airplane and instead used a hammer or something to that effect.

Almost all of rap is a bad influence on young people and a lot of it encourages breaking the law. Its been that way for a long time, almost not really worth complaining anymore. A lot of high school kids that dont listen to any rap drink alcohol underage without their parents even knowing it.

Almost all of rap is a bad influence on young people and a lot of it encourages breaking the law. Its been that way for a long time, almost not really worth complaining anymore. A lot of high school kids that dont listen to any rap drink alcohol underage without their parents even knowing it.

Yeah but you're not seeing what she's getting at. It's more about how these PEOPLE AND THEIR ACTIONS influence them, not so much the MUSIC.
I don't see anything in her post that says anything about music, just actions.

Yeah but you're not seeing what she's getting at. It's more about how these PEOPLE AND THEIR ACTIONS influence them, not so much the MUSIC.

I guess. I think someone like T.I. who got busted with an army worth of artillery is just as bad if not worse of an influence to his biggest fan than these geeks in horrorcore are. C-Murder just got sentenced to life in prison for committing murder, thats far worse. Those two probably have 50 times the amount of kids who idolize them as well.

Would a hatchet count as bludgeoning to death? All of the reports that have mentioned cause of death have specified that it was bludgeoning.

Of course this is all speculation, but I suspect he used a weapon of opportunity; ie, that he did not bring along his hatchet on the airplane and instead used a hammer or something to that effect.

Google "hatchet bludgeoning"

I guess. I think someone like T.I. who got busted with an army worth of artillery is just as bad if not worse of an influence to his biggest fan than these geeks in horrorcore are. C-Murder just got sentenced to life in prison for committing murder, thats far worse. Those two probably have 50 times the amount of kids who idolize them as well.

Yeah but they don't hang out with their fans and influence them that what they do is good. That's the difference, although what they do is bad too, they don't interact with the children and they don't take kids under their wings and influence them to do what they do.
Also, I would think that if the people you mentioned did hang out with their "kid" fans that they would act differently in front of them just as most people do. There are things we do while the kids aren't around that the kids never know about. That's the way it should remain. I mean as bad as it is to say or as bad as it sounds that's like inviting kids to a sex party or some godforsaken crap, some things you just don't do.

Yeah but they don't hang out with their fans and influence them that what they do is good. That's the difference, although what they do is bad too, they don't interact with the children and they don't take kids under their wings and influence them to do what they do.

Its possible that they were really friends though. And I dont think Razakel can say "hey, you're a fan, we can't be friends." when she really likes someone. I think you're right and it's wrong but I think its because high school kids shouldnt be hanging out with 25+ year olds. I went to high school in the mid-to-late 90's and almost every group of friends drank alcohol and many did drugs. Theres a higher possibility with older people though. High school students are still kids, but some do hang out with grown ups, its not something most parents want though I doubt.

I get what you are saying. And there are alot of negative influences beside music in this world. It's been that way since the beginning of time. But as a parent I am legally responsible for any law my child breaks, not to mention their health and welfare. I can't be with my kids 24/7 to monitor what they do. However, I talk and talk with my kids. And I do it in a way that's just flat out logical. For instance, they might hate that they can't go to a party with parents there I don't know and liquor and drugs could be there. I point out that it's not just about me and my rules. The law is the law. They break the law they get arrested and then we are both in trouble. And I've always told my kids you get arrested I won't pick you up. My oldest daughter told me that that last sentence saved her from getting into trouble many times. Her friends would get one of those "it seemed like a good idea at the time" ideas. My daughter would tell them, do what you want, call me a geek, but your parents will bail you out and hold your hand....my mom won't.

My point is, just for the fact that alot of illegal activities are associated with the group, and activities that go against my morals and the life I want my kids to have, I wouldn't have been driving them all over for days for them to attend that type of concert. And I wouldn't have been supporting these influences for a child that was obviously struggling with her own identity and being led astray. I think if your kid is into something like SKR, it's a big ole red flag that something is seriously wrong. I don't think the music always causes people to act out, but I think it attracts people who already have a problem to begin with and it's a toxic comination asking for trouble. All IMO, of course.

Its possible that they were really friends though. And I dont think Razakel can say "hey, you're a fan, we can't be friends." when she really likes someone. I think you're right and it's wrong but I think its because high school kids shouldnt be hanging out with 25+ year olds. I went to high school in the mid-to-late 90's and almost every group of friends drank alcohol and many did drugs. Theres a higher possibility with older people though. High school students are still kids, but some do hang out with grown ups, its not something most parents want though I doubt.

Exactly, 25 year olds shouldn't hang out with kids. That's my point! Once again, their actions is what leads me to even reply, but that's the problem, whether they were really friends or not, why not just leave it as online interaction instead of actually hanging out with these kids, burning bibles and crosses, doing drugs with them, encouraging them to vandalize holy places desecrating graves .....ugh....it's just too much imo.

Although it's way OT, but since it's been brought up, I just want to point out that laws have existed well before Christianity. Atheists do not believe that laws or ethics are based on "god's word" as we do not believe there is a god; further, we do not think that "good" and "god" are synonymous. Yes, we believe in right and wrong, but god has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member