UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please disregard if the Stacy-Sloop wedding page has been linked here previously (it's my first post):

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5526012639731774&pid=8111236

--Jon

She is not challenged by my fast thinking brain but rather she keeps up and then some.
Since we have been together we have never spent one day away from each other
I Would Do Anything for her. Fight for Her. Kill for Her.

http://weddings.theknot.com/pwp/pwp2/view/MemberPage.aspx?coupleid=5526012639731774&pid=8111236

Thanks for the article Jon and welcome. Now I think I want to puke after reading that.:sick:

Please disregard if the Stacy-Sloop wedding page has been linked here previously (it's my first post):

--Jon

From the link Jon supplied...

Written by NS:

I have known Stephanie since I was 15 yeras old. However all throughout highschool her and I never dated, but knew all about each other. Then Just a few years ago as I was going through the deepest, darkest part of my life dealing with My child being kidnapped and being in the middle of a vicious divorce, I began receiving these encouraging emails that had impeccable timing. That was My Steph sending me an encouraging word just when I was at my lowest.

Is it just me, or is this a red flag?

Written by SS:

Nathan changed me, though many think that's not possible. Nathan made me realize that for years I was writing checks my ego couldn't cash. We all have egos, some under control, some aren't. Though mine wasn't completely out of whack, it did need adjustments.

Maybe I'm biased (past personal experience), but this sounds like NS was "humbling" SS, which could be abuse, oppression, and control. NOTE: I'm NOT implying SS is justified in any shape, form, or fashion for doing violence against this innocent little boy! Simply exploring the dysfunctional dynamic of NS & SS's relationship.

And reading their wedding page makes me ill, ill, ILL.

Other passages that jumped out at me:

NS:
nstead of provoking my Bad Boy side, she respects it. She doesnt try and provoke me to protect her but rather she Loves me in ways I couldnt even ask her to do.

SS:
I couldn't be happier with a better man. Someone else's garbage is now my treasure.

SS:
In the time we've been together, he has saved my life twice, without it having been in danger for provoking his bad side.

SS:
Even though I lost the babies we planned to have, it saved my life. You can always have more children, but Nathan couldn't replace me.

I see this is your first post Jon, welcome to Wesleuths, thank you for joining us.

I simply can't believe the people in this wedding story are the same two we are reading about. I am stunned!

I am just SICK

--Jon

She is not challenged by my fast thinking brain but rather she keeps up and then some. She Cooks like a master Chef, loves the same kind of movies I do, and instead of provoking my Bad Boy side, she respects it.
So what happened, tough guy? Did little Ethan not "respect" your "bad-boy side"?

Fast thinking brain? Yeah, right. You're a real Einstein. Punk .

Since we have been together we have never spent one day away from each other. If I have it My way we never willl either!!

Oh well. Should have thought about that before you murdered a beautiful, innocent 4 year old boy. You cowardly worthless . But no worries. I'm sure you're gonna find a new "soul mate" soon enough. Bubba's just waitin' for you, little man.

Someone else's garbage is now my treasure.

Well, she got that right. He's certainly garbage.

Welcome Jon!

SS quote "In the time we've been together, he has saved my life twice, without it having been in danger for provoking his bad side. "

"Even though I lost the babies we planned to have, it saved my life. You can always have more children, but Nathan couldn't replace me. "

These are freaky statements. He saved her life and she comments that it didn't provoke his "bad side"?? Sounds to me like he had a pretty bad temper? And she's say's nothing about her son Ethan.

NS: "...Instead of provoking my Bad Boy side, she respects it. She doesnt try and provoke me to protect her but rather she Loves me in ways I couldnt even ask her to do."

There are one too many instances of the word "provoke" in this sentence. "Provoke" = word abusers use a lot.

SS: "I couldn't be happier with a better man. Someone else's garbage is now my treasure."

TRANSLATION: "I can't get a better man. I don't deserve a better man. I can be happy with trash."

SS: "In the time we've been together, he has saved my life twice, without it having been in danger for provoking his bad side."

Uhh...why is she even REFERENCING his bad side? (And using the word "provoke," too.) Essentially, this is saying "A bad side of him does exist. My life has been in danger as a result of provoking his bad side, but he was so gracious to 'save' it."

Formal charges in boy's death expected Friday
May 12th, 2010 @ 11:35am

KSL News spoke with the Davis County Attorney's Office Wednesday morning, and they say that those charges won't be filed until Friday at the earliest.

Troy Rawlings, lead prosecutor for the Davis County Attorney's Office, tells us prosecutors are waiting to receive all the evidence collected in this case, including the autopsy report for Ethan, which was performed Wednesday morning.

Once that information is collected, prosecutors will decided on what formal charges will be filed against Nathan and Stephanie Sloop.

The Sloops are currently being held in the Davis County Jail on charges of felony child abuse, obstruction of justice and desecration of a corpse. Nathan is also being charged with aggravated homicide.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=10746226

In the time we've been together, he has saved my life twice, without it having been in danger for provoking his bad side.

Even though I lost the babies we planned to have, it saved my life. You can always have more children, but Nathan couldn't replace me.
Very telling.

"You can always have more children". I guess poor little Ethan was considered disposable to these POSs too.

oh, after looking at the pics on this site, I'm convinced that was her in the model photos.

You know, I'm really thankful we have this bulk of personal writings from both of them. This is great evidence. AND it may be helpful to future cases. SOOO many red flags here. I wonder if any family/friends/readers picked up on this before the fact, if anyone ever tried to talk to the bio father about it. I wish someone had been vigilant for this poor little boy. :(

I do not see any pics of Ethan on that page at all, even under the photo ones.

Yikes, it is creepy reading that now...obviously these two had no room in their lives for anything but admiring one another and themselves...a child could never compete in this sick relationship...poor Ethan probably tried for attention...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti