What Is the Defense Strategy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.....now KC is asking for "someone else" to tell her story for her so she doesn't have to get up on the stand.

2011.04.19 Today's Current News **NO DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Has this ever happened before?

I don't know if this has happened before in a trial.
I do know that KC received a letter at the jail from someone on the outside (a woman I think) who wrote something like 'tell someone what happened before it's too late.'

I don't know if this has happened before in a trial.
I do know that KC received a letter at the jail from someone on the outside (a woman I think) who wrote something like 'tell someone what happened before it's too late.'

This is a curve ball then IF it's never happened before. I think, I don't know but I think that HHJP is going to hold the DT's feet to fire and adhere to the way it should be done. Just a guess on my part though.

Any idea on who sent that note?

You know I thought it was kind of strange that CA was asked if she had any ammonia in her home.

Which alot of people do. Do you remember what CA's answer was?
Did LE want to match the bottle to a possible May purchase?

This is a curve ball then IF it's never happened before. I think, I don't know but I think that HHJP is going to hold the DT's feet to fire and adhere to the way it should be done. Just a guess on my part though.

I hope I wrote it down. I'll look later tonight. No way I'm going through all of those jail house letters again!

I completely agree..... so maybe ICA was thinking acquittal but, in all her exuberance at being set free, wrote mistrial. A mistrial does her no good at all, except, as you say, to delay the inevitable. She'd still be in jail. :loser:

IMO she thought a mistrail meant she would be free and there would not be another trial.

In the link above and here, http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27520527/detail.html, why does it list Home Depo vids on dates prior to June 15?

Does anyone think that there is video of KC buying ingredients in order to make chloroform?

Also there's Walmart video from July 23 - one date only. It seems there should be more videos from Walmart, according to someone's testimony
stating they saw KC and Caylee at a Walmart on June 16 iirc.

:waitasec: Curious... I find some of this discovery Video curious

Home Depot on May 23 and 29, 2008 (before Caylee went missing)

WalMart July 23, 2008..??? Casey was in Jail

2 videos from the Cheesecake Factory June 11 and 12, 2008
Casey, Caylee and Tony went to the Cheesecake Factory at the Mall at Millenia on June 11, 2008

July 5th, 2008 Video of Casey and Will at Ikea...okay, can't wait to see this one...IMO it will probably show how happy she was...Wonder if she was looking in the aisles for Zanny and Caylee...NOT.

3 videos from JC Penny...purchases? she did go get her nails done at JC Penny

SUNTRUST Video of Tony Lazzaro????? No date given.

The DT has a new idea. They want 'someone else' to tell KC's story (according to new motions submitted by DT...today's news thread)

Anyone here on WS want to volunteer to give it a shot?

Anyone? Anyone at all? :floorlaugh:

Is the Defense going to present their side during the SA's case? I don't see any defense coming forth. I think they will use their weapons then and later rest and save all these other excuses for the penalty phase.

SP had no defense and basically that is what happened. Barely a whimper said by the defense in that case and they were smart not too say too much...and ruin your reputation on a defenseless matter. :fence:

Which alot of people do. Do you remember what CA's answer was?
Did LE want to match the bottle to a possible May purchase?

CA said no, she did not have ammonia in her home. I don't either because if you accidently mix it with bleach it causes toxic fumes.

The DT has a new idea. They want 'someone else' to tell KC's story (according to new motions submitted by DT...today's news thread)

Anyone here on WS want to volunteer to give it a shot?

Anyone? Anyone at all? :floorlaugh:

But, but but, I would have to be cross examined.
Maybe they can hire Juliet Lewis.

But, but, but, I would have to be cross examined...

I'd pay to see that!:floorlaugh:

Seriously tho, I am sitting here scratching my head trying to visualize just how this would work. Does the DT plan to call witnesses to say that KC suffered abuse or trauma and that these people actually saw it? :waitasec:

I just started to sing out loud an old song from the 70's.
Billy Preston's " Nothing from nothing leaves nothing....."
That about sums up the defense

I hope I wrote it down. I'll look later tonight. No way I'm going through all of those jail house letters again!

It's a miracle I found this note. You'd understand if you could see how unorganized my notes have become!

I wrote in my notebook ~
part 4 fox, pdf. 889, pg. 18747

9/9/09 (I'm not sure if this is the doc. dump date or the date on the card.)

(pdf. 895/18753) "Casey Girl . . .
They are building a strong case against you.
Can you handle this?
Are you sure you shouldn't just tell them why?
Dude. This is gonna be really tough on you.
Keep your chin up!"
- Christine Tuchek -

pdf. 814/19757, 4/20/09
"say something"
Christine Tuchek

pdf. 825, 4/17/09
"If Only the Walls Could Talk"
Christine Tuchek

Seriously tho, I am sitting here scratching my head trying to visualize just how this would work. Does the DT plan to call witnesses to say that KC suffered abuse or trauma and that these people actually saw it? :waitasec:

Georges supposed affidavit maybe??? the one he was overheard talking about after one of the hearings?? maybe he is willing to take one for team ica?

I'm scratching my head as well. honestly, that is the only way I can see it happening, coz what I'm thinking is way off.
Here we have two psych experts we want in, but you can't examine our client. So, now, we are forced to take both off the witness list, so you can't examine our client. But, hey, we want an actor to come in, say these few lines, but you can't cross examine the testimony??

Georges supposed affidavit maybe??? the one he was overheard talking about after one of the hearings?? maybe he is willing to take one for team ica?

Could be!
Except, that was said before they had to ditch the psychmobile.

JB wouldn't be allowed to state that Caylee died in an accident in the pool unless either KC was definitely going to testify to that or absent KC's testimony there was independent evidence of that happening. No one has provided statements or depo testimony about any accident in the pool. I don't think the alleged pool ladder being moved is enough to suggest there was an accident. I also doubt highly that KC is going to testify. So what else is out there that could be used to indicate a pool drowning???

Bold by me.

Ok, so is this true?? I mean, really and truly true??? I am not questioning your statement, SoCal, but I am instead looking to solidify it.

If, in fact, they cannot change the 'what happened' part absent KC testifying, then they cannot change her story and say it was an accident.

So, is this really and truly true?? We won't see the DT shouting 'accident' without KC saying so out loud and in person????

Defense Wants Someone Else To Tell Casey's Story To Jury

Once upon a time there was a mean, nasty, rotten witch named...

How about Olympia Dukakis!?
(think Steel Magnolias)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics