TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that interview, but until you mentioned it I hadn't thought anything of it. It is curious, especially since he mentioned each person, instead of saying "the family's schedule". I agree could be several reasons though.

I think he is a student at UT Martin, which may be why the dad did not say anything about him. Perhaps the perp knew that and didn't think the brother would be at home that particular morning. Just sayin'

JMO

The attempted Sullivan abduction does read a lot like the Bobo abduction and they're only about an hour apart and they're both south of I-40 and west of I-65. Is there a sketch of Sullivan's perp availiable?

One thing that would be a worthwhile attempt would be for some tough guys with concealed carry permits to pose as Jehova's Witnesses handing out Watchtower booklets and giving their spiel around the Parsons area, starting first with the people on the sex offender list. That way, it would provide people a valid excuse to go to their doors and give Holly a chance to scream for help in the event that she's a hostage inside a home. It would also give a chance to maybe look in and see if there's anything suspicious laying around or a fresh grave on the property, perhaps.

If it's the same guy who tried to kidnap Ms. Sullivan, maybe he lives in one of the two towns (Parsons and Centerville), but has family or work connections in the other town.

Or since he seems to have a lot of time on his hands, maybe he's one of the many people here in Tennessee who gets on disability and has plenty of time on their hands to get into trouble when their asses should be working and doing something productive. There's nothing wrong with being on disability if they're genuinely disabled, but when half the state is on it, there's definitely a lot of fraud and guys with too much time on their hands.

MBB

"in order to enter and exit"........did anyone else catch this......so they have an entrance and exit point for the abductor???

Sorry if this has been discussed, but trying to catch up and spend time in the darn basement!!

TIA

score

The entrance point is where Holly's brother told LE he saw her last, as the agent mentioned the brother's statement at the start of talking about Holly being lead into the woods.

“Well, we don’t believe that Holly was dragged into the woods, we, we think based on, uh, her brother, who is the only witness, that she walked into the woods.

I assume he mentioned an exit because Holly hasn't been found in the woods, and neither has the perp. They're assuming based on eyewitness testimony and lack of any other evidence she was lead in and out of the woods.. imo.
I don't think they have concrete proof ie physical evidence of an entry or exit point, sorry to say.

So LE got the blood test results back yesterday. And this from Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/willnunley

Per THP via nunley: No public volunteers needed tomorrow as investigators "regroup" and explore new leads.

according to the link the results came back today (wednesday)

Meanwhile, the TBI been testing the blood found on the carport outside her home and we learned those test results are back in on Wednesday afternoon. But the TBI is not saying whose blood it is or why.
http://www.newschannel5.com/story/1...nce?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

like just recently this afternoon

Could the blood test results explain the 4 hour stop on searching yesterday?? JMO

Never mind the link says the results came back today not yesterday.

Thanks for this link frog!!! Something interesting in the article, besides what you've stated already, which REALLY caught my eye:

Wonder where she's a student at???

That's an interesting catch. TN Technology Centers offer a vocational business track. Most of the time, older students who attend TTC are those whose jobs have been abolished and they can take vocational classes there tuition-free, plus draw their unemployment. This person is 31, which would be an "older" student.

That makes the called off search and LE regrouping timing even more interesting. Same day they get the blood tests back.

1. blood test back
2. meeting with family
3. family says "do whatever it takes to bring her home" per nunley tweet
4. no volunteers need tomorrow
5. LE regrouping

:waitasec::waitasec:

hmmm....hopefully a big break in the case...

Pray Holly is okay and will be home soon!!

JMO

1. blood test back
2. meeting with family
3. family says "do whatever it takes to bring her home" per nunley tweet
4. no volunteers need tomorrow
5. LE regrouping

:waitasec::waitasec:

hmmm....hopefully a big break in the case...

Pray Holly is okay and will be home soon!!

JMO

This is what I hope is happening.

Could the blood test results explain the 4 hour stop on searching yesterday?? JMO

And the no searching tomorrow! This came from the Command Center Update on FB.

WHY do they not want to search tomorrow? they say they want to regroup!

Something is up. . .

MOO

Mel

I read in the Jackson, TN news today that people have actually "passed out", due to searching, heat, health issues etc., They most likely had the stop due to these issues, as, there will be no volunteer searches tomorrow in order to give them a rest. Probably concerned they may be stretching the physical limits of the wonderful volunteers.

I'm almost certain the blood is Holly's.

Well, I was hoping for the blood of the perp. Maybe he got some deep scratches from cutting himself a path in and out of the woods. jmo

Someone help me out. When has such a hot case run cold with investigators (without a body or suspect)? Why stop a search in the early stages unless they feel there's no longer a need to search. This confuses me, because they then say they need searchers on Friday.

I'm not going to get much sleep tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge