CA - Assistant Principal admits Sex Abuse!

Aeronomy

Reaction score
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/los_angeles&id=9400191

A woman has accused her former teacher of sexual abuse. The victim taped a phone call, where she appears to confront her alleged female abuser.

This story is unbelievable. Jamie, now 28, calls her former MIDDLE SCHOOL teacher (who is now an Asst. Principal at another school) and confronts her about the sexual abuse she endured. Jamie was 12 when things began. The administrator never once apologized while being confronted, but did acknowledge she was wrong and regretted it.

The teacher turned administrator resigned three days after Jamie posted the recording of the phone call on YouTube.

The MSM link at the top of this post goes into much greater detail.

The video is no longer on YouTube, however it can still be viewed at LiveLeak. It is very obvious this is the same video and person. Jamie clearly states who she is in the video. LiveLeak.com - A call to my childhood rapist teacher

Also, from what I understand it is currently illegal to record a phone conversation in California unless both parties are aware of the conversation being recorded. I don't know if any charges have been filed on Jamie, but I honestly don't think she cares. I think she's suffered enough trauma that she's willing to face charges to get this woman away from children. I don't know if the woman ever would have admitted anything if Jamie stated it were a recording and I kinda think Jamie may have knew that too. It's obvious her purpose was to fully make others aware of what happened and may still be going on.

Mods - please delete if I've posted anything I shouldn't have.

Good for her!!! I hope Jamie gets lots of support and some healing may begin. Also, it'd be great if criminal charges could be filed against the abuser but I don't know if it's too late for that.

Hopefully this brings some relief to Jamie. What a strong woman for confronting her abuser. I haven't read the link (only viewed the video), but if it's true the statue of limitations has expired as she says, then I guess it's some justice that she resigned from her job. Hopefully she can't get another job with kids, but she probably will since it won't be on her record.

There should be no statute of limitations when it comes to sex crimes.

Thank you Jesus that she is being charged for her crimes! Jaime, you are truly a courageous woman! Thank you!

I wonder how many more victims will come forward. Thank you Jamie for having the courage to confront her ! This is a sad case but so glad this woman will pay!

Andrea Cardosa, a former middle school teacher and school administrator who was accused in a viral YouTube video of sexually abusing a former student, was arrested on Monday.

Cardosa was arrested on a $5-million arrest warrant at about 5:45 p.m. in the city of Perris by a Riverside County sheriff's warrant team, according to the department.

Cardosa was charged with 16 felony counts, including five counts of aggravated sexual assault on a child under the age of 14; five counts of lewd acts on a child under the age of 14; and six counts of lewd acts on a child 14 or 15 years of age while the defendant is at least 10 years older than the victim.

Each of the counts applies to a victim known as Jane Doe 1, except for one count involving Jane Doe 2. Cardosa is expected to be arraigned on Thursday.

The aggravated sexual assaults on a child counts carry potential life sentences.
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local/inland_empire&id=9418377

in court on thursday

oh and this:

Carillo's attorney, David Ring, said Riverside police and school officials interviewed Carrillo and Cardosa in 1999 but no charges were filed. Riverside police declined to comment on whether there was an investigation, and school officials said they were not aware of prior accusations against Cardosa.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/...e-case-20140204,0,3046595.story#ixzz2sNIdD1WQ

Geez, they first interviewed them when Jamie was only 14...and nothing. It took another 14 years to finally find some kind of justice. I can't even image how that affected her.

I just ran across this story in the news today. I watched the video, then came here to post a thread. I have no idea how I missed this one, but thank you for starting it Aeronomy.

Watching Jamie's video, it broke my heart to see her shaking, to hear her voice cracking as she tried to hold it together. But I am so proud of her. She did such a brave thing.

One of the most sickening aspects of child sex abuse is the continued power that the abuser often holds over the victim throughout their entire lives. There is so much mental manipulation that goes along with the physical abuse. It can mess you up forever. Jamie took back the power when she made this video. She took back her life.

If you are reading this, Jamie, I hope you are proud of yourself. You certainly should be. We are all so very proud of you, honey.

School administrator pleads guilty to sex with two teen female students after victim confronted her and posted her 'confession' on YouTube

Andrea Cardosa, a former assistant principal, entered pleas Friday to three counts of lewd acts with a child under 14

The charges carry a maximum sentence of 10 years, eight months in prison

Cardosa was charged last February with 16 felony counts, including five counts of aggravated assault on a child

Cardosa abused one former student, who is now 29, from 1997 to 2001, starting when the child was 12 and attending Chemawa Middle School

Ms Carrillo asks Cardosa would do if a student told her that she was having a sexual relationship with a teacher and she said call police

A second woman came forward after the video was posted

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2924850/Educator-pleads-guilty-sex-assault-YouTube-case.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back