Black Lab Drives Owner's Car Into River

Melly

Reaction score
This is hilarious!

Charlie the Black Lab Drives Owner's Car Into River; Tow Druck Asks Owner to Hold Dentures

<!--IE-->
The Associated Press

Bad dog. Charlie the black lab is in trouble after driving his owner's car into the Pend Oreille River. Owner Mark Ewing had just returned home from picking up a pizza Wednesday evening. As he walked to his home, Charlie jumped into the car through an open window, and apparently knocked the vehicle into gear.

"He somehow got the car into neutral," Ewing said. "My car just went boom, down an incline and into the drink."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=3307411

Wonder if there was any odor of alcohol on the dog? Could have been a DWI

Oh my goodness!! I'll make sure Josie doesn't read this!!! She's a California girl and she'll want her own car!! :)

My 18-month-old dog Dakota is 1/2 black lab, 1/2 border collie, and I could so see him doing something like this, he is very smart and very hyper.

Wow, englishleigh...you have a lab/border collie mix!! That is one determined, busy doggie :)

Wow, englishleigh...you have a lab/border collie mix!! That is one determined, busy doggie :)

Oh, yes!! He is a fruitcake, but he's a cute fruitcake!! :)

Actually, I just read the book "Marley & Me"...and he reminds me of Marley. Ack!!! :crazy:

Are there any pics online of this mixed breed? I'm in the market for a new puppy.

Here's one of Dakota:
IM001107.jpg

Very nice. It reminds me of one of those frisbee dogs that can do crazy jumps. I bet that dog would look great in a bandana tied around its neck. Very cute.

Thanks!! And yes, he does look cute in a bandanna but he won't wear it long before it becomes a toy....LOL

Beautiful dog. I have a black Lab (the real Opie) and I would not put something like this past her. I always say her enthusiasm for life is exhausting to be around. A border collie mix would probably do me in. lol

Beautiful dog. I have a black Lab (the real Opie) and I would not put something like this past her. I always say her enthusiasm for life is exhausting to be around. A border collie mix would probably do me in. lol

LOL...thanks, Opie!! I think Dakota would flunk out of obedience school but he needs to go...

By the way, if any of you haven't read "Marley and Me" by John Grogan, you MUST!!!!

I have the book, but am afraid of the ending, as my Opie is not very young...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghost246
Back