Al Qaida using breast implants for bombs??

Ha!

This is a first! Wonder which rocket scientist thought this one up? LOL!

ETA: And women would actually do this? My God.

I can understand how the explosive material (pastique, TNT, whatever) of a bomb might be secreted in an implant, but the firing mechanism, etc.?

Obviously I'm not a mechanical engineer, but if it is indeed practical to set off a bomb inside the human body, then why not insert the bomb someplace that doesn't require surgery, say, the vagina or rectum?

I can understand how the explosive material (pastique, TNT, whatever) of a bomb might be secreted in an implant, but the firing mechanism, etc.?

Obviously I'm not a mechanical engineer, but if it is indeed practical to set off a bomb inside the human body, then why not insert the bomb someplace that doesn't require surgery, say, the vagina or rectum?

Nova, you're making me think about this WAY too much. :)

Wouldn't this be endangering the surgeons doing the surgery? Or how are they triggered???:waitasec::confused:

The new "Rectal bomb" is activated by a f__t.

Thank you, Nova. This was your fault. :) Gotta have someone to blame it on.

It is somewhat ironic that they are using breast implants, considering most of these terrorists require women to be completely covered.

I think Nova's suggestions would be far easier. I won't say why other than the limited security just after 9-11 in a major city. And that was before anyone required me to spread my ............ purse. ;)

Nova, you're making me think about this WAY too much. :)

Sorry. I guess I'm wondering whether this is one of those stories that takes off without being given much thought or scrutiny. (I'm not blaming the poster who brought it up; I'm questioning the original source.)

Of course, there are different types of bombs and I'm an expert on NONE of them. But we know from the "shoe bomber" and the "underpants bomber" that detonating some devices can be a bit tricky.

I understand that the explosives of some suicide bombers are detonated remotely by radio waves and--at least in the movies--some bombs are rigged to detonate at a certain altitude. But I'm thinking the more complicated the triggering mechanism, the more machinery that has to be installed--and perhaps more importantly, kept dry--inside a breast implant. And that machinery has to last for awhile, at least long enough for the "host" to heal some.

No?

CAUTION: Watch for large breasted men in airports. OMG!!!!

Guess they won't be stopping little breasted woman at the airport like me when I travel.....

Maybe I can get a set of implants cheaply:woohoo:

OMG..

CAUTION: Watch for large breasted men in airports. OMG!!!!

There are quite a few overweight men who have "man *advertiser censored*" - maybe the gross part would be if they had to take off their shirts.

As part of my patriotic duty, and service to my country, I will sacrifice my life and begin searching all large breasted women for booby bombs. :crazy:

As part of my patriotic duty, and service to my country, I will sacrifice my life and begin searching all large breasted women for booby bombs. :crazy:

laughmouth.gif

Well, if you are suspected of carrying illegal items or explosives, body cavity searches may be ordered by investigators. But if the breast implants look and feel like normal breast implants, if the liquid explosive is not visible when the woman walks through the airport x-ray machine, then she might just make it onto the plane.

Honestly, in a million years I couldn't have thought of something like this. I will never understand the mind of a person who COULD think of this, or the minds of those who would undergo surgery in order to kill innocent people.

Those terrorists are nuts. Off the charts crazy.

Sorry. I guess I'm wondering whether this is one of those stories that takes off without being given much thought or scrutiny. (I'm not blaming the poster who brought it up; I'm questioning the original source.)

Of course, there are different types of bombs and I'm an expert on NONE of them. But we know from the "shoe bomber" and the "underpants bomber" that detonating some devices can be a bit tricky.

I understand that the explosives of some suicide bombers are detonated remotely by radio waves and--at least in the movies--some bombs are rigged to detonate at a certain altitude. But I'm thinking the more complicated the triggering mechanism, the more machinery that has to be installed--and perhaps more importantly, kept dry--inside a breast implant. And that machinery has to last for awhile, at least long enough for the "host" to heal some.

No?

The explosive could be liquid or gel. The detonator could be designed to work if wet......or they could be as the detonators for chemical cutters---far away from the actual explosive. A man I knew was killed when stray radio waves set off a chemical cutter while it was still out of the pipe on an oil rig.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back