Status
Not open for further replies.

Indiana at Heart

Former Member
Reaction score
http://www..net/124292

Could this be the finish line in the 14 moth old search for Haleigh Cummings

If this can't be linked please delete

Praying hard that this is the news we all want that HaLeigh is found. I just lite a candle PLEASE.....

I just got the BNN link on my RSS feed. There are NO details discussed, so the thread is closed for a second.

For those who pray, please pray.

If we get more details from a main stream media source, please feel free to open a new thread. Or, if BNN releases more details.

I'm going to call Tricia. Maybe she can find out something for us. Let's not get too excited in the meantime, we've heard rumors of a break many many times.

:praying:

We're open again!

I've talked to Tricia and she'll see if she can find out anything more. In the meantime, she'd like us to be free to discuss whatever we hear.

:grouphug:

We're open again!

I've talked to Tricia and she'll see if she can find out anything more. In the meantime, she'd like us to be free to discuss whatever we hear.

:grouphug:

I sent you a pm First Coast news is reporting it too Thanks Kimster

I have a call in to a couple of people who MIGHT know something. Waiting to hear back.

Who do you think provided this information? I think it's Misty. My second guess is that somebody slipped up, like TN or GGMS.

PLEASE dear Lord.....let this be HaLeigh's day to be found and finally given some peace.

I'm praying for you HaLeigh. :blowkiss:

My fingers are crossed one of these people in jail finally decided to give it up. I don't know why, but my first guess is Ron.

I also am feeling this is going to turn out to really be something, even though I know better than to get my hopes up.

My fingers are crossed one of these people in jail finally decided to give it up. I don't know why, but my first guess is Ron.

I also am feeling this is going to turn out to really be something, even though I know better than to get my hopes up.

BBM
LE never gives up any information! I have a feeling this is for real. I hope it's for real. I'd like to see Ronald's face right now. That picture would be priceless!

http://www..net/124293

News Talk 97.3 The SKY just received this email from Putnam County Sheriff’s Office Lt. Johnny Greenwood regarding a news tip that a new search for 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings who has been missing since February of 2009 from her Satsuma home is underway at this hour

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23135405/detail.html

SATSUMA, Fla. -- Putnam County deputies and the Florida Department of Law Enforcement are searching a lake near Satsuma Tuesday morning, and authorities confirm the search is connected to the Haleigh Cummings investigation.

The first coast news article states they're searching near Welaka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member