GUILTY TX - Jake Kimbley, 2, Smith County, 21 Aug 2012

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.wbtv.com/story/19333448/search-underway-for-missing-2-year-old-in-smith-county

Posted: Aug 21, 2012 4:29 PM EDT
Updated: Aug 21, 2012 5:30 PM EDT
By Elizabeth Thomas

Search underway for missing 2-year-old in Smith County

<snipped>
...............weighing about 30 lbs, wearing a red, green and blue onesie with tan pants, and no shoes.

19333448_BG3.jpg

I'm not sure why they're unsure whether or not he was being supervised...? I hope and pray that he'll be found soon. As a mom of two little boys, 1 and 2 years old, cases like this absolutely terrify me!

Oh God-I hope they find him safe tonight!!

Hoping and praying for this little one, and also hoping the neighbors don't have a pit bull or other large dog.

This is not far from where I live, I just heard this on the 6 o'clock news. Looks like they've got a whole lot of people out looking for him. I hope they find him before dark! He's going to be one scared little boy!

I'm not sure why they're unsure whether or not he was being supervised...? I hope and pray that he'll be found soon. As a mom of two little boys, 1 and 2 years old, cases like this absolutely terrify me!

They had probably not had time to get all the information they need. Perhaps the mom was there but in the house. Sounds like they talked to the other kids first and not ready to make a judgment yet on what was going on?

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/update-search-continues-for-missing-special-needs-toddler

POSTED: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 7:16pm
UPDATED: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 - 7:32pm

<scroll down>

SMITH COUNTY — UPDATE (7:30pm): Officials tell KETK, they have found a footprint of the missing boy at a home about 1000 feet away from the house where Jacob went missing.

UPDATE (6:45pm): The boy's grandmother tells KETK crews on the scene that she believes Jacob may have been taken from the property just before 2:00.

Officials have not confirmed this information, but the woman says she saw a vehicle drive away around that time.

I dont like how it went from "he was playing hide n seek with his brothers" to "oh he was taken, i saw a car"

is there a custody issue here we havent been let on about?

and how does a non-verbal child 2 yr old play hide n seek?

I dont like how it went from "he was playing hide n seek with his brothers" to "oh he was taken, i saw a car"

is there a custody issue here we havent been let on about?

and how does a non-verbal child 2 yr old play hide n seek?

So now this appears not to be a child that has wandered off, but an abduction....
Hmmm....

Something is setting off my hinky meter here now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back