Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #56

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be interested in knowing more gaudy details of the divorce. Who initiated it and why, and why then the reconciliation? Something over someone elses head? Is there any links re facts on this matter? sorry if a repeat.

George filed for divorce on 12/29/05 and it went on for 2 years until dismissed on 11/28/07. There has been alot of stress in this family in the past few years. That means he filed for divorce from Cindy when Caylee was just 4 months old. Was he living at home during this time? Did he have a separate residence? I don't know anyone who is divorcing for 2 years and living in the same home.

It was easier for Casey and Caylee to live with Mom since the parents were divorcing and George wasn't living at home. Then they decide to stop the divorce for whatever reason at the end of 2007, and George moves back home. Casey and Caylee living in the same house are now interferring with the parent's reconciliation?

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...c7-0af3-4fc9-9bb1-a236c96cdee1&CaseID=4514690

I think that is where Cindy messed up the "plan" by getting angry over the Credit Card bills. She didn't intend on getting the police involved in the whole Caylee saga and realized too late what she had done. It was too late after she made the first 911 call. She knew they would find out that Caylee was missing then. She had to call back to cover up...so it began with LE at that point.

Your theory puts a whole new spin on this:

"Mom," Casey Anthony said. "I just saw your nice little cameo on TV."

"Which one," Cindy Anthony said.

"What do you mean, which one?" Casey Anthony said.

"Which one?" Cindy Anthony said. "I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

"You don't know what my involvement is in (inaudible)?" Casey Anthony asked.

"Casey," Cindy Anthony said.

"Mom," Casey Anthony said.

"No, I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart," Cindy Anthony said. "You are not telling me where she's at."

"Because I don't (expletive) know where she's at," Casey Anthony said. "You are kidding me?"

"Casey, don't waste your call screaming and hollering at me," Cindy Anthony said.

"Waste my call sitting in the jail?" Casey Anthony said.

"Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail?" Cindy Anthony said. "Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything…"

"Do me a favor and just tell me what Tony's number is," Casey Anthony said. "I don't want to talk to you. Forget it."

My first thought when it was parked at a "check cashing" place was the clientel of such an operation. People who go to "check cashing" places are not what I would consider to be "upstanding individuals" or they would do like everyone else and use a bank. I could see them parking the car there to try to get it stolen as people there are hard up for fast cash.
People not able to get credit for numerous reason use them too, just to stay afloat, ugly loans. Yes, excellent point.

Can you picture Casey out in the back yard digging up bamboo? I'm sorry, I can't. TMI = made up story

Personal assistant to mow the lawns and redo the area in front of the shed.

Do any of you think the gas might have gone into the sand box and into the trunk? Just thinkin' out loud.
I'm not buying that Caylee was put in the sandbox (deceased) and then moved. Kiddies play sand is real fine and REALLY retains water. Even if she would have only been in the 15 minutes -(sorry about gross factor) - dead bodies leak. And they leak from a lot of different openings. Those dogs would have been ALL OVER that sandbox - in a heartbeat.

Can you picture Casey out in the back yard digging up bamboo? I'm sorry, I can't. TMI = made up story

Personal assistant to mow the lawns and redo the area in front of the shed.

Do any of you think the gas might have gone into the sand box and into the trunk? Just thinkin' out loud.

No, I don't see Casey digging up bamboo. I see her using the shovel to break into the shed though and Cindy explaining away why she had the shovel.

What's the chances of George being charged with filing a false police report for the stolen gas? 3 1/2 gallons of gas total and 2 cans is a bit small to add up to 50 bucks.

If the Anthony family read here and see the "mistruths" that were caught by WS there will be another set of "mistruths" to cover for those told on Greta tonight. It never ends. I hope someone in LE is watching these interviews or at least read here so that they can catch them all. It will help the prosecution's case tremendously. Their credibility is shot. I can't see any jury buying anything the Anthony family says in support of their daughter.

So she was never missing? Please explain.
Cindy was the last person KNOWN to be seen with Caylee alive. I repeat...there is NO sighting of Caylee with anyone after June 15th.

Something happened either that evening or early on the 16th. The cover up kicked in immediately after Caylee died.

I think Casey stayed at home, but they had to say she didn't because they had to make a plan to distance themselves. They couldn't very well say that Casey was living there without Caylee...now could they?

George mentioned that he walked into the garage to get the tire thing out of the trunk which means Casey pulled the car in. This could easily be how she wasn't seen by neighbors coming and going. She simply parked in the garage.

If she had left to be "on her own"...why would she drop by to get clothes for "work"? She would have had the clothes with her.

Where was Cindy? I thought she had already taken vacation time at that point?

Your theory puts a whole new spin on this:

"Which one?" Cindy Anthony said. "I did four different ones, and I haven't seen them all. I've only seen one or two so far."

"No, I don't know what your involvement is, sweetheart," Cindy Anthony said. "You are not telling me where she's at."

"Because I don't (expletive) know where she's at," Casey Anthony said. "You are kidding me?"

"Casey, don't waste your call screaming and hollering at me," Cindy Anthony said.

"Waste my call sitting in the jail?" Casey Anthony said.

"Whose fault is it you're sitting in jail?" Cindy Anthony said. "Are you blaming me you are sitting in the jail? Blame yourself for telling lies. What do you mean it is not your fault? What do you mean it's not your fault, sweetheart? If you would have told them the truth and not lied about everything…"

"Do me a favor and just tell me what Tony's number is," Casey Anthony said. "I don't want to talk to you. Forget it."
Yes, that was one weird exchange. At that point, I did think there was some way that Cindy was involved...just not sure now.

Some of us and you included, knew this stunk of high feel in the blanks--------

Boy DianeB - when you look at that "banter" now - really makes you wonder now don't it?

Since my opinion of the whole thing is changing, I only have one question. If the car wasn't really stolen, why didn't Caey disappear in the time they were waiting for the cops? She knew that the car thing was bs and as an adult she didn't have to wait around. She had every right to leave.

I have thought about that too and wondered if it was possibly the fact that she had lied her way out of many things in the past and actually felt somewhat invinsible...

She kept saying we will get her (caylee) in the morning and Lee's testimony at the bond hearing was that he just put it to her..
"The Police are on thier way..Casey what are you going to say when they get here?"
that's when she "broke down" and told him I havent seen Caylee in 31 days..I don't think she was doing a whole lot of thinking really...I think it was that moment she put her story in action...

If the Anthony family read here and see the "mistruths" that were caught by WS there will be another set of "mistruths" to cover for those told on Greta tonight. It never ends. I hope someone in LE is watching these interviews or at least read here so that they can catch them all. It will help the prosecution's case tremendously. Their credibility is shot. I can't see any jury buying anything the Anthony family says in support of their daughter.
I wonder what would happen if the media didn't try to interview them? If they point blank said..."you know what? nothing you say makes any sense and until you tell the truth we're done with you."
Hey, I've stated I'd like to believe in fairytales.

I'm not buying that Caylee was put in the sandbox (deceased) and then moved. Kiddies play sand is real fine and REALLY retains water. Even if she would have only been in the 15 minutes -(sorry about gross factor) - dead bodies leak. And they leak from a lot of different openings. Those dogs would have been ALL OVER that sandbox - in a heartbeat.
Yeah and according to Cindy, well their not very good at what they do. So don't buy any hits anywhere in our yrd.

Cindy was the last person KNOWN to be seen with Caylee alive. I repeat...there is NO sighting of Caylee with anyone after June 15th.

Something happened either that evening or early on the 16th. The cover up kicked in immediately after Caylee died.

I think Casey stayed at home, but they had to say she didn't because they had to make a plan to distance themselves. They couldn't very well say that Casey was living there without Caylee...now could they?

George mentioned that he walked into the garage to get the tire thing out of the trunk which means Casey pulled the car in. This could easily be how she wasn't seen by neighbors coming and going. She simply parked in the garage.

If she had left to be "on her own"...why would she drop by to get clothes for "work"? She would have had the clothes with her.

Where was Cindy? I thought she had already taken vacation time at that point?
No - I think that DJ guy from Tony's has said that she stayed there for at least the last 2 weeks of June. Now he's on it too?

Some of us and you included, knew this stunk of high feel in the blanks--------
One thing is for sure...they're two peas in a pod!

And this man (George) is a 10 year vet of LE - man oh man. I have said from the minute I heard about him getting the car back and cleaning it out - he was in on it. Now, its coming to bite him in the butt.

I have been saying this from early on.
I also believe that he had told Casey to leave a purse on the car seat so that it would be more likely to be broken into and stolen. Only the car was not broken into and the car was not stolen. When it got towed, the problem began.

This thing was scripted and it is too late to turn back now. They cannot even get to speak with Casey privately to coach her. It is possible she did not hide Caylee's body and does not know where DAD put it. I would like to know if DAD (and Mom) went out of town between the 15th of June and the 15th of July.

Yes, I honestly believe we will see DAD at least be charged in the long run with accessory.

I wonder what would happen if the media didn't try to interview them? If they point blank said..."you know what? nothing you say makes any sense and until you tell the truth we're done with you."
Hey, I've stated I'd like to believe in fairytales.

Cindy would find a way to be seen. She proved that tonight, first telling the media that she doesn't want to talk and that she skipped the visit with Casey because everything will be twisted by the media. And then doing callins and getting as much exposure as she can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam