Peru - Stephany Flores, 21, murdered in Lima hotel room, 30 May 2010 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
- So, leaving his room at about 8:13, cigarette in mouth.
- Passing through lobby at about 8:02 - tape behind by 11 or so minutes as many here have discussed before.
- Returning to room with coffee purchases at about 8:24.

Is the still shot where he leaves the room at about 8:35 - the empty coffee cups and limp hand freak out we've seen on the previous released coffee/employee opening room videotape?

There is a very fine line between enabling and what you do because you think that's what family does. I know my mom has enabled my brother at times not because she was trying to enable him but because she thought that's what she should do as a Mother. I can't figure out the Anthony's. I say I would do what was needed to be done to get justice for Caylee. I really don't know because I haven't been in their shoes and I hope and pray I never am. I would imagine it would be hard to admit you raised a killer.

Not only the reality of how emotionally devastating to both families and their friends, but little do they realize how this enabling will come back to not only condemn and ruin their children in the long run, but how it will impact them financially for the rest of their lives. Maybe this is the last of anyone's worry in a case like this, but I think since everyone is in need or want of money, if they would think of this circumstance as a real possibility, it may help a parent in making decisions and staying consistent in disciplining their children. I really don't think a lot people look at this possibility when thinking about their children's future; yet they will worry to no end how to finance their college education.....their children's future, albeit only 4, 6, etc years of their lives, when their emotional or social skills are left deficient---making their educational future moot. JMO

http://www.radaronline.com/photos/image/71289/2010/06/exclusive-photos-joran-van-der-sloot

In picture 6 of 20, are those thumb drives in the center? I thought Stephany only had a wallet and phone on her.

Two lighters.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-van-der-sloots-bloody-shirt-victims-clothing

"In another photo Stephany’s objects are lined up, including a cell phone, two lighters and pen and a wallet.

RadarOnline.com also has photos of van der Sloot’s objects that were seized including a shirt, camera, cell phone, charger and watch.

If a pen in the Radar photo of her belongings, why is the pen in a box/gift case? That's peculiar.

Hey, check out the time on the clip of him smoking a cig. It's at 8:13. These are clips we have never seen before....right?

Yeah, if legit photos, that's time he leaves the room to make coffee purchases.
Cig in mouth.

New article up on radaronline shows JVS bloody shirt and other things about the crime.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusiv...-van-der-sloots-bloody-shirt-victims-clothing

Thanks Kimmer.....those are pretty strong pictures of clothing ...

Looks like the authorities folded Joran's striped shirt when they lined up
every item he had with him.

Same goes for Stephany's items also.

How sad......she goes in.......and comes out of Room 309 in a Body Bag.

I pray for her family.

Wonder how Radar got these photos......some of which are very new to me.

InSession:

Just reported that JeanC has been "inside Castro prison with her crew for a couple of hours" today.
Will be reporting about it tomorrow.

JeanC Live:
Breaking News -

She saw VDS when they were moving him to another location.
When he left his cell, she and camera crew went in his cell!!
We walked amongst prisoners.
She talked to prisoners about VDS.
She just left and is in a van.
Access that I never dreamed we would have!
We were walking among them.

The white shirt that Joran was in on the videos is big on him this shirt does not even look like it would fit him.. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member