2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB and his tactics make me feel yucky. I am hoping the jury feels the same.

KC's team needs to talk to her...she continuously has a pi$$ed off, chin-jutting, why the heck am I here look about her. She in no way looks remorseful or sad (if JB's fairytale is true). I don't get it.

From what I understand, Tony never said Casey told him that George sexually abused Casey. He said he only remembers Casey saying it was physical. Why don't they just let Tony answer that and not allow the speculation of this "secret?"

Because that's exactly what JB wants... the jury to speculate the "secret"... IMO.

Does anyone know if Casey's theft issues will/can be brought up? TIA ~

It wasn't Mr G that brought it up yesterday, it was JB and it was squashed by Mr G, right?
I thing JB is trying to sneak one in and that is what the side bar is about.

No duct tape on the gas cans per TL. GA said he hadn't put that tape on them. Interesting.

Wait....I missed that. When did AL say that?

Well if he did, I admit it is interesting BUT he also doesn't seem to have a memory for details so....you know.

:cow:

personally loved that Dora taught Caylee how to count to 40---not ICA...snap

I liked that reply..Baez was expecting him to say...Casey taught Caylee how to count...NOPE..Thwarted by the truth Caylee was placed in front of the tv and watched Dora

Seeing Casey smiling at TL's testimony about Caylee being a great little girl just turns my stomach.

yeah...turned mine too. But notice how quickly it stopped when TL said it was DORA that taught Caylee to count in Spanish? They were obviously expecting him to say ICA. Burn!

And I believe this is the very first time ICA has 'lit up' at mention of Caylee.
Is she seriously still trying to impress TL?
JMO

bobloblaw, when you log in, be sure to put a tick mark in the box that says "Remember Me?" under the log in area. That should keep you logged in indefinitely.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member