Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just catching up, so sorry if this had already been said... I think its been confirmed in media reports that the girls were not at the house that night. They were at a sleepover(reportedly at the grandparents BC). ALso regarding the footy, It was actually the 'footy show' which goes for an hour?(If I am correct) I guess if this was true, people find it hard to believe she was watching it, maybe the TV happened to be on that channel when GBC went to Bed. Allison sitting in the same room, but not actually 'watching' it. (Or am I the only one that sometimes has the tv on a channel perhaps I was watching something previously, but have not turned over or whatever. But I am not actually 'tuned in' to it. I admit thought the footy show would definitely mean switch off for me). I think the neighbours calling police is hearsay at this point also. I thought somewhere it was reported that GBC had called the police..not sure where to hunt that link though.

Come to think now, the "Footy Show" could be just a load of rubbish. If she died earlier, and the perp is sitting there wondering what the hell to do next, the TV could have been on, showing the Footy Show and it's the only program he can use as an "alibi" for time. I don't think she watched the Footy Show or any show for that matter.

".... Suspicious and cautious of everyone"? A little over the top IMO. A murder of this nature isn't what I'd call an every day event ... Have more faith in your fellow man including the sausage turner, without him, the sausages would end up being burnt.
Is there a full moon tonight?[/QU

I am sure many thought the same when GBC was in charge of the bbq...... Do you have children?????

Haha!

Yes, in any other car other than the two family cars.
I suspect however that at least one of the family cars was used to move the body. I know it's suggesting who did the deed, but with the small amount of facts we have, it suggests that one or both of the BC's cars were out and about between 11pm and 4am that night.

IF (not the big if :) ) there was an accomplice, and they helped move the body, hopefully some of that evidence was transferred from them to their cars or something gathered when police did their investigations. I would dare say it's going to be hard than finding a needle in a hay stack though.

Totally agree about one or both of the BC's cars being out and about that night and any of Allison's hair in either car would not be admissable. It was interesting to learn that along with computer's etc., detectives confiscated a bag of clothing from Nigelaine's house. They may have been GBC's clothing but maybe not.

Come to think now, the "Footy Show" could be just a load of rubbish. If she died earlier, and the perp is sitting there wondering what the hell to do next, the TV could have been on, showing the Footy Show and it's the only program he can use as an "alibi" for time. I don't think she watched the Footy Show or any show for that matter.

Yep quite possibly. I was just answering the question posted about Allison watching 'the footy' and how long it would go for.

Oh you missed that line

"we would like to thank Gerbil for his unfailing weasleness."

And as Det Ainsworth said to Gerbil at the funeral "catchya later!"

Lolol.... Yes

Totally agree about one or both of the BC's cars being out and about that night and any of Allison's hair in either car would not be admissable. It was interesting to learn that along with computer's etc., detectives confiscated a bag of clothing from Nigelaine's house. They may have been GBC's clothing but maybe not.

yes I also thought it interesting seeing the report of clothing being seized also.

My theory has changed...Allison was drowned....information from someone very close to it all...sorry to speculate but it's real close too it all...

Of course not, Wakeskate. It's just something I'm unfamiliar with, and was wondering if it indicated a possession of/familiarisation with firearms. Not that that has been suggested! Just speculating. No offence meant. :)

No offense taken, but my point is that normal people do that as well. In fact the state my wife is from it's actually considered weird if you aren't into hunting, and it is probably one of the closest states that I have found similar to Australia in the entire US. (apart from being covered in snow for a quarter of the year)

Some people play golf, others watch football or cricket. I find that weird and boring.
I was bought up with a fishing rod in my hand, and when old enough taught how to handle a firearm correctly and go shooting with my dad. Everyone is bought up differently, and just because someone has a firearm or likes hunting/fishing etc doesn't make them a psychopath. JMHO

It would be fascinating if you could explain that culture because I find it imperialistic and Confronting and therefore perhaps uncomfortable

Just look at the english royals, they all go hunting! (I personally don't understand it, I can't even go fishing!)

I wad wondering about GBC.....if there is a history of DV, then ABC may very well have filed a number of AVOs......therefore GBC known to police?
Could GBC suffer a psychological condition needing medication......hence chemist sighting of him?
IMO...GBC may very well have physically harmed ABC previously?

I have been convinced since early on that there was a history of DV and the police had records of it.

There wouldn't need to be a lot of cars...hard to see from the road or wherever the neighbours actually live?? Could have been four or more in just one other car??...

The cars police were mentioning at the roundabout was it??...two 4 wheel drives??....was no mention of the make of either car...could have been the BC's or it could have been just visitors to the house??

hey marlywings, you are right. After I posted I though the same thing I guess there could have been car pooling ..rather than lots of cars. I don't actually know the BC's house, so not sure how visible from the road. I believe the police were askiing if anyone had seen the BC cars at the roundabout that night. The white and blue 4wd at kholo creek/mt crosby road, the makes of those cars were not mentioned.

Just putting it out there..what if there was 'something' on elsewhere and a fight ensued from whatever happened at that event, leading to her death. Could, if you went with that thought, explain the hair appt. before. the kids away for the night, and maybe some other things. But it is just thoughts. Not even necessarily IMO, lol..

Wow. I was going to start speaking in latin but decided against it...

There is so much speculation & very little sleuthing! IMO MOO PITA!

The Dickie family are behaving incredibly graciously. This is telling much to me. Either they are incredibly shocked at the secret life of their SIL... Or they are playing their cards close to their chest to give the best chance of an arrest...

That theory was posted many threads ago, and didn't have any reason to be wrong.
Would suggest the marks on the neck and chest. Choking and knee to the chest to hold the body underwater. Marks on the arms and hands could be the struggle.

Maybe that was the reason for dumping it in or near the creek.

Wow .... I can relate to this ... everytime I have a ham sandwich, I put on a Mamma Cass CD. Doesnt make sence (sic) to me either?

You're aweful Muriel! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member