4 heaven. Oh, then I phone -- called our friends,

5 Mr. and Mrs. Fleet White and Mr. and

6 Mrs. Johnson, they live in Boulder. I think

7 John went back up to get dressed.

8 And I called them and told them

9 that she's been kidnapped, she is missing
:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

Johnson? Soundn't that read Fernie?!

Yeah, that's weird...who the heck is Mr. and Mrs. Johnson? Maybe someone ELSE that they called, that didn't come over? Or someone that they THOUGHT about calling but didn't, for whatever reason. That is strange that she would mix up the Fernie's with the Johnsons. Strange...(I am scratching MY head too....:waitasec: ) It seems that Patsy and John changed their story so much, that she couldn't even remember who she called.

Yeah, that's weird...who the heck is Mr. and Mrs. Johnson? Maybe someone ELSE that they called, that didn't come over? Or someone that they THOUGHT about calling but didn't, for whatever reason. That is strange that she would mix up the Fernie's with the Johnsons. Strange...(I am scratching MY head too....:waitasec: ) It seems that Patsy and John changed their story so much, that she couldn't even remember who she called.

or was she just trying to sound incoherant? I don't know,but she didn't say how much of the ativan she took,only that it was 1/2 a tablet(1/2 of what?),but I think there is likely more than one strength of the tablets.notice she stated clearly how much prozac she took,and when;that doesn't affect your thinking as quickly as ativan would.

(edited) pardon,she did say 1/2 a milligram.

or was she just trying to sound incoherant? I don't know,but she didn't say how much of the ativan she took,only that it was 1/2 a tablet(1/2 of what?),but I think there is likely more than one strength of the tablets.notice she stated clearly how much prozac she took,and when;that doesn't affect your thinking as quickly as ativan would.

(edited) pardon,she did say 1/2 a milligram.

Yeah, right....probably more like 1/2 a bottle. I think that by her saying the Johnson's...it was a slip of the tongue for some reason. Wonder why she had the Johnson's on her mind?

Yeah, right....probably more like 1/2 a bottle. I think that by her saying the Johnson's...it was a slip of the tongue for some reason. Wonder why she had the Johnson's on her mind?

good q,who are they? I haven't heard that name in ref. to the case.

good q,who are they? I haven't heard that name in ref. to the case.

Me either. Thats why I wonder if its someone that she either was GOING to call, or did call, and they couldn't come over for whatever reason. It just doesn't make sense.

Perhaps her Mr and Mrs Johnson is her way of saying...I called the Fernies and yada yada yada...

I started to wade through this last night, but didn’t get very far.

HANEY: Approximately what time did you get to sleep on the 25th?
PR: Oh, I don’t know what time. I mean –
HANEY: We understand that –
PR: Just before, I mean it was 10 o’lock-ish.

My question: Huh? “Just before” what?

And, why all the make-up brand questions? Was make-up residue found on JBR?

PR: “…her door was just kind of slightly ajar.”

To IDI’s: why would an intruder snatch a kid and then shut their door partly on the way out?

HANEY: You scream for John?
Patsy nods
HANEY: Do you remember exactly what words you used, was it more than just John or –
PR: …I hear my scream and I hear his scream when he came up from the basement…

Huh? When he came up from the basement?
Then, there are lots of questions from Haney regarding how many phone lines were in the house and also the number of John’s cell phone and if any calls were received into the house from the time they got home Christmas night until they found JB in the a.m.
That’s about how far I got last night, but I would highly suggest that everyone following this case reads this transcript.

I started to wade through this last night, but didn’t get very far.

HANEY: Approximately what time did you get to sleep on the 25th?
PR: Oh, I don’t know what time. I mean –
HANEY: We understand that –
PR: Just before, I mean it was 10 o’lock-ish.

My question: Huh? “Just before” what?

And, why all the make-up brand questions? Was make-up residue found on JBR?

PR: “…her door was just kind of slightly ajar.”

To IDI’s: why would an intruder snatch a kid and then shut their door partly on the way out?

HANEY: You scream for John?
Patsy nods
HANEY: Do you remember exactly what words you used, was it more than just John or –
PR: …I hear my scream and I hear his scream when he came up from the basement…

Huh? When he came up from the basement?
Then, there are lots of questions from Haney regarding how many phone lines were in the house and also the number of John’s cell phone and if any calls were received into the house from the time they got home Christmas night until they found JB in the a.m.
That’s about how far I got last night, but I would highly suggest that everyone following this case reads this transcript.

Okay Rocket that is a fantastic, fantastic find. Oh my God, I cannot believe you found that. I have to reread the interviews. Lawd Almighty, that was good.

Rocket, I am so impressed by what you found that I cannot contain myself. Besides a few things that Ames posted which were very good, this is probably one of the most telling posts I have EVER read. And I thank you again for it. Outstanding, outstanding.

Okay Rocket that is a fantastic, fantastic find. Oh my God, I cannot believe you found that. I have to reread the interviews. Lawd Almighty, that was good.

Rocket, I am so impressed by what you found that I cannot contain myself. Besides a few things that Ames posted which were very good, this is probably one of the most telling posts I have EVER read. And I thank you again for it. Outstanding, outstanding.

Agreed!! Why in the world didn't the interviewer catch that...."the basement"?

There are quite a few places that I've seen already in the interview where she should have been questioned further, plus places where she's rambling along and they cut her off!

Agreed!! Why in the world didn't the interviewer catch that...."the basement"?

I dont know. I read it and didn't catch it. But Rocket caught it and I could not believe it. I am going home to read the interviews with Haney again. But you know what. Even if he had caught it, how much difference was it going to make at that point. Do you think any. I mean Haney is incredulous when she says, three times, that she saw the heart on JB's hand that morning and changes the next day to she must have read it. She said the last time she saw JonBenet was when she put her to bed, not in the morning.

The Grand Jury has said they did not believe a mother or father would do this. They did not get to hear Steve Thomas. I do not think it was going to make much difference, do you.

There are quite a few places that I've seen already in the interview where she should have been questioned further, plus places where she's rambling along and they cut her off!

Are you reading from the National Enquirer interviews?

Rocket I am signing off for now, but that kind of information that you posted is - well everyone I have told that to, has said, ohhhhhhhh, an omnimous ohhhhhhhhhh. And these are those who nothing of the case.

EXCELLENT.

I read the NE interviews a while back. I'm now reading from the link in the first post.

Did anyone catch this??? WHY oh why was she not pressed for more details on these weird,out -of -place comments??? She practically runs the interview at times !!!!

12 TOM HANEY: Okay. Do your symptoms include
13 anything like nightmares?
14 PATSY RAMSEY: I had those.
15 TOM HANEY: About?
16 PATSY RAMSEY: Uh-huh, I have flashbacks of
17 seeing my daughter lying down on the floor in our
18 living room, and I have flashbacks of hearing JonBenet
19 scream. I have nightmares where I am, you know,
20 searching, searching, searching trying to find
21 somebody, and trying to find who did this.

Excellent, JM! Patsy had a flashback of JB on the floor in the living room because she actually did see her on the floor in the living room. So...did she, in fact, hear her scream? Super find!

Excellent, JM! Patsy had a flashback of JB on the floor in the living room because she actually did see her on the floor in the living room. So...did she, in fact, hear her scream? Super find!

Good gosh, I need to read these interviews. I have read bits and pieces of all of them, but none in their entirety. She was probably screaming as Patsy was shaking her, and then right before her head hit the tub, or sink. IMO

yes,do read through it.it's worth taking the time to do,it took me about 2 hrs to go thru all of it thoroughly.I'm just appalled that he would so casually dismiss those comments..Patsy seemed to goof on the most emotional moments it seems...when she and John were screaming,and she says she heard JonBenet scream.
yet other than the pineapple,she was questioned on minor issues.that doesn't make any sense...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back