Octopus in a box...enrichment!

Oh that is so cool Linda! Thanks for posting.

But don't show my Husband...he loves to eat octupus salad haha (ensalada de pulpo)...I can hear him do a Homer Simpson groan now! :D

Octopus are pretty cool creatures... pretty neat looking in that box... hope it got the crab is wanting to snack on. LoL

I remember an aquarium couldn't figure out how their sharks were disappearing from their salt tank, so they put a camera up for the night to record the tank. Shockingly to both the staff and scientist, they found that the supposedly non-aggressive octopus in the tank would hide and wait for a shark to swim by, and then grab it for food!
Octopus are mighty, mighty underestimated creatures... smart and crafty, they are!

Octopus are pretty cool creatures... pretty neat looking in that box... hope it got the crab is wanting to snack on. LoL

I remember an aquarium couldn't figure out how their sharks were disappearing from their salt tank, so they put a camera up for the night to record the tank. Shockingly to both the staff and scientist, they found that the supposedly non-aggressive octopus in the tank would hide and wait for a shark to swim by, and then grab it for food!
Octopus are mighty, mighty underestimated creatures... smart and crafty, they are!

I remember that octopus scarfing down the sharks! Who would think it? There still very creepy to me....but incredibly interesting!

Hehehehehe....I won't make any references to Octo-mom about being sneaky...hehehehhe...horrible day at work....at least this got a smile out of me!! =)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back