Stain in Trunk May Show Outline of Child**REVISIT FOR READING*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pics Momtective posted are much better than the grainy pdf that is included in Gerardo Boise's report (handwritten pg 8876). However that is the pic they are referring to pic of the inside of the trunk w/markers A and B and what appears to be a dryer sheet laying near the front.

Oh momtective, it's OK to drink Kool-aid, we just have to stay away from certain flavors. Ha That above photo I really think was posted to show the size of the trunk and to show if there was a pass through that could have enabled the mattress to open up. I don't have a link to the thread so I hope my memory of events are OK but I think that is where that pic originated.

There was a short paragraph stating no DNA in the stain in the FBI report. I was really surprised to see it. I'm looking for it again.

OK, let me know if you find it. But I think we need to read it very carefully--"no DNA recovered," for example, does not mean the same thing as, "this stain is not composed of anything that contains DNA." (Similar to the way that "no prints found" does not mean "no one touched this.")

I know there's already been numerous threads/posts talking about what everyone's ideas of what happened, and I'm not saying that I believe that this is what happened, but something just occurred to me. Perhaps Caylee was in the pool/drowned. Casey panicked and put her soaking body in the trunk of the car. The water from her body/clothes soaked the trunk liner. Casey then decided to bag her and put her on top of the wet spot. The area around the weight of her body dried sooner than the area directly under her/under the plastic, thus leaving an outline that looks like a child in a fetal position and explaining why there isn't decomp fluids/dna in the stain itself?

I know there's already been numerous threads/posts talking about what everyone's ideas of what happened, and I'm not saying that I believe that this is what happened, but something just occurred to me. Perhaps Caylee was in the pool/drowned. Casey panicked and put her soaking body in the trunk of the car. The water from her body/clothes soaked the trunk liner. Casey then decided to bag her and put her on top of the wet spot. The area around the weight of her body dried sooner than the area directly under her/under the plastic, thus leaving an outline that looks like a child in a fetal position and explaining why there isn't decomp fluids/dna in the stain itself?

This is a very good theory. The only that doesn't make sense to me is why the car would still smell that bad to this day. Would the decomp smell still be that strong even though she was bagged?

Just a thought... I don't have any experience with dead bodies :sick: , but it seems like it would be hard to put a dead (already) body into a fetal position. Why would you do that anyway? My guess would be that Caylee died in the fetal position if that is what the outline indicates. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

What do y'all think? Could you and would you put a dead body in the fetal position?

Wasn't that a photo submitted to show what the inside of a Pontiac Sunfire would look like when the crawlthrough / air matress / sleeping in the car theory was in full swing? I may be drinking Koolaid and having trouble remembering.

I do believe that I agree with you about the picture of the Sunfire. I can remember a discussion about it, but not what all was discussed. If not then I have really been hitting the Koolaid.

I've always felt the same because Scott Peterson dumped gas and fertilizer on the tarps he used to wrap Lacy when he found out LE was bringing cadaver dogs to the house. I'm sure she thought gasoline would kill the smell as well as destroy decomp evidence.

yep, he tried it and it flopped similiar to this case

it will flop here also

OK, let me know if you find it. But I think we need to read it very carefully--"no DNA recovered," for example, does not mean the same thing as, "this stain is not composed of anything that contains DNA." (Similar to the way that "no prints found" does not mean "no one touched this.")

In this document ... http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/7-8374-8417_1.pdf .... pg 34, their hand-numbered 8407, K Cowan indicates in her correspondence 'Perhaps I am a bit overzealous, but when ERT processes a vehicle, we process the WHOLE car. OCSO just processed the trunk. So, I requested the baby car seat be brought out of storage and the interior of the vehicle be processed. .........'

Now, did the FBI process the trunk lining? If so, was this done later, earlier?

Clearly, there is nothing in these reports of today to substantiate what was reported by the media, relative to the trunk lining and 'no DNA recovered.'

I wonder.. lets see if I can think far enough back.. photograpic plates used to be made with silver chloride..
what I am driving at and wish someone with some smarts would check out, is.. would it be possible that the chloroform (chloride and acetone) and perhaps the gas fumes might form a sort of primitive 'photographic light-sensitive film' .. perhaps the stain is a crude 'photograph' of the body?

Just a thought... I don't have any experience with dead bodies :sick: , but it seems like it would be hard to put a dead (already) body into a fetal position. Why would you do that anyway? My guess would be that Caylee died in the fetal position if that is what the outline indicates. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

What do y'all think? Could you and would you put a dead body in the fetal position?
I am not sure but if you think of someone carrying a deceased toddler they would have their arms under their bent knees and when they were laid down they would stay in that position...

IMO, The stain is decomposition fluid. Someone tried cleaning it, which would wash off idenitity of the stain and the dna. Obviously, it wouldn't get rid of the stain and the smell. From the attempt of cleaning it some evidence was washed away.

Also, the position of the body could also tell more about the cause of death. Sounds like she died in her sleep? Brings me back to the choloform theory and died in the trunk?

I believe that I see the area. It is oriented on the left side of the trunk, half way on the spare tire cover and halfway on the carpet to the left. It is a light rust color and it looks to me that the head was pointing toward the back seat and the lower body pointing to the end of the car, body laying on its left side. The mark straddles both the carpet to the left of the tire well and the covering of the tire well, as well as the slope down into the tire well. As if the liquid had run down the slope. I can see where the knees were up, into the fetal position.

Aqua

I wonder.. lets see if I can think far enough back.. photograpic plates used to be made with silver chloride..
what I am driving at and wish someone with some smarts would check out, is.. would it be possible that the chloroform (chloride and acetone) and perhaps the gas fumes might form a sort of primitive 'photographic light-sensitive film' .. perhaps the stain is a crude 'photograph' of the body?

kind of like the shroud of turin

as some think

To me this points more to either an outright overdose or drugging Caylee and leaving her to sleep in the trunk...on a hot Florida summer night.

we need us a poll - I vote gas, I think:waitasec:

To premise my post I am just on set VII and still searching. I wonder if clickorlando is referrring to the following:

Pg 2
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0929/21146773.pdf

Q-47, 48 55 & 56 are the car seat, steering wheel cover, debris from spare tire wheel well, and swab from spare tire wheel well, respectively. Not the interior of the trunk, i.e., lining, itself.

They (the media) may have misinterpreted that info.

Wouldn't be the first time, eh? :crazy:

I've thought the same thing, a wet Caylee, dripping from the pool. It might account for the chlorine / chemicals too. If the drowning scenarion were in play, then the duct tape placed over the orifices makes sense.

Q-47, 48 55 & 56 are the car seat, steering wheel cover, debris from spare tire wheel well, and swab from spare tire wheel well, respectively. Not the interior of the trunk, i.e., lining, itself.

They (the media) may have misinterpreted that info.

Wouldn't be the first time, eh? :crazy:

It may or may not be what they are referring to. I am going to continue searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23