Searching around Kyron's home

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
This might be a pretty short thread but maybe some of the latenighters want to hash this out.

If the worst has happened and TH has disposed of Kyron, wouldn't there be more searching around the house? By looking at pictures of their home, it seems like there are many places to hide him out there. This has crossed my mind more than once. I think about Caylee Anthony and Abraham Shakespeare and how they were found just "right there".

Has anyone else been concerned about searching around Kyron's home?

Well, to be honest... with the information that she allegedly drove backroads, and (IF she was involved) that Dede (from reading her blogs, etc.) was a long-distance biker/runner who may have been familiar with same, I have to believe he's not near the home.

With all the effort she put into making it look like someone else did this. I doubt she would put him close by.

I think she actually didnt think anyone would suspect herAfter all she left him at the school everyone seen him at school. I do think that she told Kyron tomeet her out at the truck, so he would be seen with out her. I think she didnt expect that anyone would look at her at all

I think she actually didnt think anyone would suspect herAfter all she left him at the school everyone seen him at school. I do think that she told Kyron tomeet her out at the truck, so he would be seen with out her. I think she didnt expect that anyone would look at her at all

So does this mean you think she may have taken him home?

***IF*** he is no longer with us, I think it will be not far from school he's found.
I still hold out hope that he's alive and with a friend of a friend with some crazy story or hope of a big payoff. (Although that thought must be dwindling if it's there)

Im in total agreeance with your first sentence. I think this was long thought out, extremely premeditated but yet what Terr did not plan nor expect was the one thing that IMO has derailed Terri's ENTIRE plan and that is she never in a million years thought all this suspiscion would fall on her. IMO she thought she'd come up with a brilliant and near perfect plan that by taking Kyron shcool, showing off what a good, proud stepmom that she was taking pix of Kyron with the science project that they had worked on together and then staging herself leaving making it to look as she had of course left him at school, she was in the clear, or so she thought. I think her biggest fear was would the teacher fall for the bait of the dr appt(as its not clear exactly how she told the teacher about the appt, did she really just come nout and say the appt was friday the 4th or just sorrta leave it open ended,hoping the teacher would assume, as she did , that the appt was for the 4th)once she saw she had gotten away with that along with the one other obstacle getting Kyron out of the school without it being seen that he was either with her or meeting her outside. Once she felt she had more than likely accomplished those two(and she'd have a pretty good idea by that afternoon whether she'd succeeded in both of those) so, once satisfied that she'd accomplished those two things along with all other details that her plan entailed (IMO the death of and hiding of Kyron) I think she felt she was pretty much 100% home free. Never ever IMO did she ever plan for the fact that she may have the suspiscion pointed in her direction. I believe she was fully ready to blame, blame, blame the school district and teachers for what happened to Kyron that it was negligence on their part that they did not protect Kyron from a big bad pedophile that walked into the scool and got Kyron or somehow lured Kyron out of the school and the school would be the ones at fault. Terri was trying her damndest to play the upset, grieving SM(IMO as was in that first PC I think she was looking to DY to get her que of how to act like the grieving mom, IMO you can see even then her trying to mimic DYs grief, but it came off as forced and unnatural and IMO the reason why is because she quite possibly is a sociopath and is not capable of feeling such emotions, therefor when tried it came off completely unnatural

Nope, I think he is in the opposite direction of thier home, she wanted everyone to think someone else did this, so IMO he is no where near the home.

I agree with the above poster, she thought she had a fail proof plan, no one would suspect the proud loving stepmom who came with him to school showed off his project and left him in a safe environment of the school.She didn't think her alibi would need to be checked because everyone saw him at the school and some saw him with out her so she must have left him there, why would they need to check her alibi, and just in case they did she would be seen at the store, but who would think IF she did this she would carry him to the store. See my point.

I have to say I think he's far from home, based on TH's rambling driving. We have about an hour unnacounte for -- when she told someone she was driving on rural roads due to baby K's earache (yah, uh huh).

I don't think TH would be comfortable having Kyron too close to the family home.

Just my opinion though....

Mel

If Kyron is deceased, I think he's near the school or near enough to make it look like he wandered off since he was accused of not obeying and possibly having some attention problems. The driving rural roads are a mystery though because Terri's friend was away and unreachable the exact same amount of time.

It's certainly possible and to be honest I hadn't even considered it. Hmmm ...

Hi Kimster, It has been on my mind too when I try to put myself in Terri's mind. :innocent:

I think he is buried back aways behind their house. I've thought that ever since I've learned that Logie Trail Rd goes very close to the back part of their acreage. I read that in a post here. Then I saw a sattelite map over the weekend with their house, big trees behind it that opened up into a wide big clearing. I also think this because she might feel safer knowing no one would probably expect her to put him so close by. She'd know what's up all the time with the burial spot as she'd probably hear it if cars showed up at the area, a place where cars normally never are.

I can't find that map now :banghead: and since maps are my worst subject in Sleuthing I haven't even tried to bring up a new one. What I need to find out is what access is there to that acreage behind their house. What is at the end of their road where it dead ends? Are there any trails there or old logging roads in the area?

The other possibility in my mind Kimster is that he is maybe buried off Logie Trail Rd in the area of the farm where Dede lived in 2005.

As in so many cases we've studied here I believe Kyron will be found very close by, just as you suggest.

Also, in this case we haven't learned allot on where the dogs were taken, right? I guess we just have to trust LE. If they feel it is warranted they have or will bring dogs to these areas.

I agree that she never thought she would be considered a suspect and I also think that she met Dede and gave her her cell phone and DeDe just drove around for a while on the back roads and let the phone ping. I think that's why she kept her mouth shut because perhaps Dede thought she'd totally get away with this with the promise of a pay out after a lawsuit against the school. Now there is no way in hell that Dede is getting involved with this and opening her mouth. Her life will be completely ruined if she does. I think she had no idea it would get this much media attention.

The only thing I don't get is how she could be so sure no one from the school would see Kyron getting into her truck, especially on a day with so many parents showing up. I mean all it would have taken would be one person that she didn't see watching her leave from the windows. So I'm still not completely sure that she's the one that did it.

Im in total agreeance with your first sentence. I think this was long thought out, extremely premeditated but yet what Terr did not plan nor expect was the one thing that IMO has derailed Terri's ENTIRE plan and that is she never in a million years thought all this suspiscion would fall on her. IMO she thought she'd come up with a brilliant and near perfect plan that by taking Kyron shcool, showing off what a good, proud stepmom that she was taking pix of Kyron with the science project that they had worked on together and then staging herself leaving making it to look as she had of course left him at school, she was in the clear, or so she thought. I think her biggest fear was would the teacher fall for the bait of the dr appt(as its not clear exactly how she told the teacher about the appt, did she really just come nout and say the appt was friday the 4th or just sorrta leave it open ended,hoping the teacher would assume, as she did , that the appt was for the 4th)once she saw she had gotten away with that along with the one other obstacle getting Kyron out of the school without it being seen that he was either with her or meeting her outside. Once she felt she had more than likely accomplished those two(and she'd have a pretty good idea by that afternoon whether she'd succeeded in both of those) so, once satisfied that she'd accomplished those two things along with all other details that her plan entailed (IMO the death of and hiding of Kyron) I think she felt she was pretty much 100% home free. Never ever IMO did she ever plan for the fact that she may have the suspiscion pointed in her direction. I believe she was fully ready to blame, blame, blame the school district and teachers for what happened to Kyron that it was negligence on their part that they did not protect Kyron from a big bad pedophile that walked into the scool and got Kyron or somehow lured Kyron out of the school and the school would be the ones at fault. Terri was trying her damndest to play the upset, grieving SM(IMO as was in that first PC I think she was looking to DY to get her que of how to act like the grieving mom, IMO you can see even then her trying to mimic DYs grief, but it came off as forced and unnatural and IMO the reason why is because she quite possibly is a sociopath and is not capable of feeling such emotions, therefor when tried it came off completely unnatural

Yes, and although reports are that Kyron was not seen with TH, he was also not seen leaving with anyone else.

Not sure about him being around the home. Oregon, even its cities, are close to wide-open heavily treed wilderness. I don't think she'd put him near the home. She knew the area, and apparently, SI fairly well.

CSI would teach her that water can wash away many clues. As far as the pings, I don't think she thought about that. She slept through that episode. I watch many shows like that, plus true cases, and I've heard about the pings before but it has really been brought home to me in this case. I won't forget it again, whereas before, I may or may not have remembered about pings from a turned-off phone.

I don't think that Kyron will be found close to home. I believe that this was premeditated, and that Terri was so sure of her good step-mother-hood devotion to Kyron that she thought she'd never be considered a suspect. I think that Terri was welll aware of the problems exposed by decomp, and she was too smart, she thought, to let that happen. She wanted to watch a long, heartbreaking search for Kyron. She probably immediately put Kyron in a sealed tightly-lidded container, and I believe that she chose a spot underwater as the safest place to dispose of him. I cannot imagine how one could do this without a boat, but I suppose there are ways.
I haven't figured out what part DeDe played in this, but must be something. Maybe she had access to digging equipment....Ugh!! I can't believe that I can even think/type these thoughts without getting sick to my stomach, but I believe that following the case of Caylee has toughened me up a lot.

Not a clue where Kyron might be. Everything you guys come up with makes sense! But I think if and when we know where Kyron is, it will all make sense in a bizarre way. Not sure I am making sense though LOL. I can't explain exactly what I mean here. I think it's possible that there was a long-term plan here and that plan did NOT include TH being a suspect (in her plan.) Things went sideways for her when she became the focus. I would like to know if she had checked into real estate values/selling the home in the future, moving, divorce, MFH/insurance payouts, etc.
Of course, this is just my thinking at this point in time. I'm sure tomorrow could bring a whole new set of circumstances to change that.

I think Dede drove around with her phone in the car or maybe switched cars. You got a redhead in a white truck driving around the phone is pinging away from the school. Terri switched trucks and drives out to whereever she's chosen and buries the air tight container. Also it's no accident that all her friends are landscapers, they would have had the tools to do it right in the truck. No suspicion because she's a landscaper. Then they meet back at a predetermined spot and do the switch and Terri goes to the gym.

Big *IF* Kyron is not alive..

Because of the gardening interests between Terri & Dede and then Terri approaching a landscaper to out her husband, it's possible that he could have been buried. I think I remember seeing something about someone being buried in their backyard in one of the csi episodes too.

It was Season 6 episode 10 "still life" and it included something about the woman having post partum psychosis too. Just came to mind but I definitely DON'T want to suggest this could be true! I still want to believe that Kyron is alive.

Also, in this case we haven't learned allot on where the dogs were taken, right? I guess we just have to trust LE. If they feel it is warranted they have or will bring dogs to these areas.

I'm trying to remember back where I saw this, but didn't the family refuse to give up some items/clothes for the dogs to use for scents ???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back