2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She had ISSUES putting Caylee to sleep!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

RM on stand . . .JB doing cross . . . JB hands over photo to HHBP . . . HHBP asks if has given the court the original picture not a copy . . . .JB publishes photo to jury "Win her over with Cholorform" ad . . . this was posted on RM's myspace . . . . they were dating in Mar. 2008, RM posted pic when he was dating KC, found it humorous @ the time . . .just a joke . . .never mentioned chloroform to KC that he recalls . .. mentioned he sold photos to Globe Magazine . . .they approached him . . .he had not spoken to the media but when "Globe came knocking with $4k you started talking to media" . . .(yes) . . . RM admits he sold pics . . . (RM rolls eyes & pops his tongue) . . . 3-4 nights a week Caylee would sleep on the on other side of kc in same bed . . . (JB wanting the statement of 7/25/08 . . .objection . . .counsel reading transcript instead of witness testify . . . .JB no requirement it be a question . . . HHBP read him the question . . .)
there was one time when were dating she actually started . . . while they were both in my bed. . . .

JB: aside from the chloroform ad on your myspace and selling pics of Caylee . . . is anything you witnessed on 6/16/08
RM: in regards to KC . . NO

JB: you wouldn't be intimate with kc with Caylee in the bed (don't think so) myspace is common method you and friends communicated with back in 2008. (yes)

Mr. G: how many pics have you uploaded to your myspace account . . .
RM I don't know, don't know the dates, the year . . . maybe 2008 . . . I know what chloroform is used for to put people to sleep if they inhale it . . . I never did chloroform searches on internet . . .

the Detective and I were referring to one night . . . on 6/9? (objection . . .overruled)
kc & Caylee stayed over on 6/9 to 6/10 . . . both slept in same bed with RM, the question Det. Edwards was asking was not on 6/9. I didn't recall the dates but only morning I woke up and Caylee was not there but KC was. . . .

Mr. G referring RM to refresh his memory . . . pg 1290 line 8 - 1291 line 21.

RM the night that I woke up without Caylee in the bed was not the night of June 9th, kc said her Mother called in the middle of night and asked her to bring Caylee home . . .

I don't recall rest of morning. . . woke up Kc in bed, Caylee was not. RM was not awake for phone call . . .kc said that the reason she left in middle of night.

JB: you are saying there is only one time Caylee was not in the same bed . . .

RM I don't understand what you are getting at

JB witness kc's interraction w/Caylee. . .did you see how Caylee reacted (objection . . . HHBP Mr. Baez . . . .)

RM I saw Caylee interact w/KC, never went hungry . .. kc hug Caylee . . .
appear genuine . . appear happy (objections)
didn't seek kc strike, torture, punish in method consider torture . . .

Caylee had trouble going to sleep . . . only time RM saw kc discipline Caylee . . . normal mother putting child to sleep.

JB no further questions . . .

witness is excused

hahaha RM just said KC would get angry and discipline CAYlee when putting her to sleep.

I bet the chloroform worked later on.

Humm wonder why JB didnt ask if he ever saw her use chloform . to get her to sleep.

Man he can't book it out of there quick enough ... lol

Why didn't the SA ask Ricardo about the issues Casey had with Caylee going to sleep?

Well! KC must be mother of the year because nobody saw her ever abusing Caylee.

Hmmm....so JB is proving what with these questions? Is he trying to say, because ICA didn't torture Caylee, she couldn't have murdered her?

JB asks for minute to get file.... HHJP "where ARE your files" lol

Yes, where are your files JB?

Wow, interesting! Problems getting Caylee to sleep... Glad that RM put that out there. I wonder if there were any problems getting her to sleep on June 15th?

RM: "From what I saw and from what I experienced..."

I love it.

He also witnessed Casey having trouble getting Caylee to sleep and that is the only time he saw Casey discipline her. uh oh defense...

Melissa England is up next.

JB :tears: again about needing his file.

CJBP is annoyed - Go get the file, but bring the witness in.

Judge: Where are your files? What happened to the space I gave you?

Reminds me of my Mom's questions when I was a kid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304