Cindy Anthony subpoenaed to appear in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am... like.... the happiest person in the world right now.

I have a question regarding the LIE that Cindy is NOW telling where she only SAID there smelled like there was a "dead body in the dam* car" because she wanted to get the police there quicker (YEAH RIGHT CINDY). ???

Didn't she tell 2 or 3 people at Gentiva about the bad smell that afternoon PRIOR to making that 919 call later that evening????.... has anyone read that she's been confronted with this discrepancy?? Dear Lord, I HOPE she gets questioned about this on the stand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:liar::liar:

According to her coworker Charles C, Cindy came in that afternoon and told a group of people that the car smelled like a dead body. She made a similar statement to Amy later in the day (that the car smelled like something had died). Obviously she wasn't trying to get the police to show up at those times.

I hope the SA asks her about this at the hearing.

Oh please let her bring that nasty, hateful attitude with her, please let her defiant, cockiness permeate the courtroom, let her smack her gum and get bug-eyed, let her be everything she was for Morgan and more....please, please, please! I long to see this woman put squarely in her place and I can think of no one better to put her there than HHJP.

Karma, karma, karma. IF any of them tell the truth, that their gut told them a dead body had been in the car, it will be the first time in her life KC has ever seen them speak the truth regarding her behaviors. It will be interesting to see KC's reaction to them IF they tell the truth. Personally, I think she will be beyond pizzed, you'll see her head spin & then she'll spew.
I HOPE Cindy tells the court she isn't taking this BS and is going to walk out. If I were not in Germany I might actually fly down to see this smack down.
At the end of the day, I hope they are all put into cuffs and led away.

According to her coworker Charles C, Cindy came in that afternoon and told a group of people that the car smelled like a dead body. She made a similar statement to Amy later in the day (that the car smelled like something had died). Obviously she wasn't trying to get the police to show up at those times.

And I hope that IF CA brings up a squirrel to sacrifice, the SA will counter quickly and finally put a rest to that story. Maybe not at this hearing, but sooner than later.

Oh I cannot wait to watch the family dynamics with two of them going on the stand and Casey watching....I seriously cannot wait for this....I'm hoping Cindy starts telling the prosecutor why the 911 can't be admitted, or even better HHJP...please Cindy start telling everyone else how to do their job! I'm also hoping she comes up with some brand new twist on the story. Oh the lies....give me more of your ridiculous lies! Any chance she'll go off the rails and get hauled off in contempt of court? No, no...that would be too good to be true.

Wow, and I used to have sympathy for the woman...guess that's gone!

LMAO, I think I love you!!

I too believe ICA will be "ill" for this court date, or LA will, or both. CA wont because she will view it as all about her and wont want to miss out on that.

Maybe BC will throw his back out again. The SA should put a pizza in someone's trunk NOW and bring it into court with them.

THANK YOU AZ! I really really hope she gets questioned on this.

:blowkiss:

snip......

Why not just eat now? :waitasec:

I spent two hours cleaning my computer and computer desk this morning. thanks to you Steely Dan I will now have to spend another hour cleaning the Pepsi off my monitor! That was funny!!!!!

I'll be sitting back waiting for CA to tell the SA "this isn't relevant", "that isn't relevant"..I will be making a big pitcher of margaritas for the occasion. I've already lined up my mother to babysit my babes.

I would take bets if I knew what to wager.

My prediction is, if CA shows up, and I think she will, CA will at some point on the stand go into her grieving grandmother routine and accuse the state of deliberately setting this date out of spite to pay her back because she was too smart to be tricked by LE into saying what they were trying to force her to.

I still have an unused plane ticket to FL, and am seriously thinking about using it.

See this makes me really wonder what the defense is up to. You have Cindy (can't tell the truth to save her life) having to testify at the hearing on the 15th, when the two days before (13th and 14th) all of the defense lawyers should be extra busy with the depos in Tenn and the "experts" in Fl. So who gets to draw the short straw and try to make Cindy realize that she can not be hostile on the stand? With Mason having another high profile case, that we don't know the schedule for, is there any reason to think that he will definately be at the hearing?

Like the SA said, it makes no sense for the defense to have so many things going on during the same days unless they were up to something.

Cindy will implode if she is required to act like a normal human being and be respectful of the judge and the SAs. Should be interesting to watch!

Since the last doc dump, it had become apparent that JB was sneaking in correspondence to ICA from her family during her first year of being in jail, what if this will also be a line of questioning from the SA in order to show to JP that there have been underhanded tactics going on in this case from the beginning...Since JP asked about the trust between the SA and the Defense and the JB brought up the letters, so could it be that the SA office is also going to use these subpoenas the prove to the JP that JB was obviously breaking the jail rules by allowing these correspondences?

JB should not have even brought that up at the last hearing. I hope that the state does not stoop to the level of bringing up something that isn't even on the agenda.

I'll be sitting back waiting for CA to tell the SA "this isn't relevant", "that isn't relevant"..I will be making a big pitcher of margaritas for the occasion. I've already lined up my mother to babysit my babes.

I can't wait to hear HHJP respond to that one!!! Going to try and block out next Thursday on the Calendar...maybe we will have a law class that day.

I can't wait to hear HHJP respond to that one!!! Going to try and block out next Thursday on the Calendar...maybe we will have a law class that day.

"Bear in mind, Mrs. Anthony.... Bear in mind, Mrs. Anthony...." I hope she's chewing gum in class. :angel:

So who gets to draw the short straw and try to make Cindy realize that she can not be hostile on the stand?

I'm pretty sure someone at Camp ICA has made a call or e-mail to Conway asking him to apply a verbal muzzle to his client. Lee may be even toned, but I really think that CA is either going to prove very very defiant or very very low key. I would say she'll be asked a lot of simple 'yes' or 'no' answers, and I'm sure she'll get a lot of coaching from Conway til she gets called.

It doesn't matter which SA is doing the questioning - they won't goad her into being crazed like, she'll do that herself. That would be an interesting poll question - how long do you think CA will last being civil on the stand?

I'm so mean...

Over/Under on how much time she spends in the pokey for contempt? 24. I'll take the over. MOO

I just feel sorry for the poor smuck who has to prep her for this hearing.

Agreed!

Now I have nothing to back this up at all, but I've heard that the car -still- reeks, which would also show that she wasn't making it up to hurry the police.

I think its obvious just from listening to all three calls, that the situation was escalating. With Casey's admission that Caylee was gone, in addition to the horrid smell that Cindy was already aware of, Cindy was absolutely terrified. The appropriate alarm bells were going off in her head.

The sad thing is, if Cindy had not made that last call, I don't think Caylee's death would be public knowledge.
And... she told her boss and other co-workers the exact same thing about the car reeking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23