2010.09.28 Levi P. Show: JonBenet Case Heats up! Tricia from WS weighs in

Ok I listened to it.
Interesting.Still I'd like another source for this.
The dolls down there...........Burke's prints on the pineapple bowl,pineapple in Jb's intestine.....both kids toys down in the basement............points more to BDI or IDI than PDI.
What I'd like to know is....if this is true re the dolls.....was the doll she got as a xmas gift and didn't like among them?This is creepy,really.Covering her with a blanket is a gesture that shows love (?) and remorse....but her dolls??Sick if you ask me.
Makes me think of how they burried her though.............dressed in that pageant outfit ,with the crown on............sick as well....................
The impression I got from Tricia's description...the verbal picture I got...was that the dolls were placed in the same fashion that people place stuffed animals at a grave.

The impression I got from Tricia's description...the verbal picture I got...was that the dolls were placed in the same fashion that people place stuffed animals at a grave.

A kid might do it IMO

Hmmm....I always thought that if RDI it was John who probably tucked her in .But if this is true about the dolls.....I really don't see HIM doing that!

This is the mental picture I got as well. I'm listening to it again and I'll pay special attention to this part.

"in the basement with her"..........I guess this means in the wine cellar,next to her.

Tricia says "around..." but then stops.....put around what?her body?

Why did the cops never ask the R's about this during the interviews?weird.

More tidbits - I'm typing as I'm listening...

Karr is trying to start a JonBenet Ramsey cult???

Lou Smit declared IDI before looking at the evidence

DNA is tantamount to a sneeze at the factory where panties were made.

Israel wool sweater fiber belonging to JR was found in JB's panties.

Mary Lacy ONLY cleared the Ramsey's - the new DA Barnett (?) did not agree. He only said no comment.

Very very good source told Tricia that JB's favorite dolls were put with her. Silimar to Cayce Anthony and the heart on the duck tape. T believes her source 100%. Dolls were "set" down there with her.

Patsy has not been cleared except by Lacy.

Duct tape placed across mouth after JB died

Patsy was in the theatre, into acting. One of the talent parts of her pagent days was a one person reading.

Police never got the co-operation they needed from the Ramseys to clear them.

Mark Klass was "all over police" from day one, why weren't the Ramseys?

JR is self made man. People T knows say he was very arrogant. This is the action of a very arrogant man and very arrogant woman.

T called in to LKL and asked PR where all the money for the JBR foundation was. Patsy told T that the foundation gave this particular camp $1000.00. Somebody called the camp and they said Patsy said she was going to give the money but had not done it yet.

T asked them to comment - In civil case, judge only allowed evidence in that Rs wanted. Can they please comment on the fact that Judge in this case had no evidence. Rs dodged the question and said they didn't hear the question.

What pics? Where do I find them please? Did they put her back in the basement to take the pics?

here's one of them

149blanket.jpg

Still,why did LE never ask them about the dolls (pretty creepy stuff don't you think if true) during the interviews???They ask about the fav.pink gown,about the blanket but never about any dolls.

Dunno about you,but IF this is true,it changes most of my theories.
Possible prior abuse......JB hating that doll she got saying it DOESN'T look like her......JB crying and saying she's not pretty....dolls at the crime scene......is this the reason she hated that doll,because something bad happened when she was playing with dolls down in the basement?

I lurk on the JBR threads and read frequently. I never post because of the intensity of the IDI/RDI posters who bite if you don't agree with them. It was inspirational to learn that Tricia has followed this case and pushed for justice (for years). I offer my respect and support for her intense persuit of justice.

I lurk on the JBR threads and read frequently. I never post because of the intensity of the IDI/RDI posters who bite if you don't agree with them. It was inspirational to learn that Tricia has followed this case and pushed for justice (for years). I offer my respect and support for her intense persuit of justice.

Heyya Din Doot.

Yep, aren't we a knarley group?

join in sometimes, Din Doot
baptism by fire?
You're more than welcome!

Creepy as it sounds, someone spent allot of time with JBR little corpse.
The staging, (IIRC) favorite nighty, favorite blankie, favorite dolls, duct tape AFTER DEATH.
A strangler would get the Hello out of dodge after his dirty deed.
Only a mother I would think would bundle her baby up and put dolls next to her
child's lifeless body.
The staging almost sounds like it is from a mystery novel........ransom note and all.

Was she lured to the WC often to play? Did this start out as a game always played with her dolls and then turn ugly?

The RN always reads like it was written by either a really young person or something you would write as a joke. I can't take it seriously.

All of JB's health issues with her private area seem strange for a little girl of her age.

IMO

This is also news to me!!!! Her FAVORITE dolls. The intruder knew which of her dolls were her favorites??? Really? :banghead:

I have never heard about the dolls, why weren't they in the crime scene photos??

Let's see - and I'll probably forget a few...

Found wrapped in her favorite blanket

Her favorite dolls were taken from her room and placed around her in the WC

DA Mary Lacy was the ONLY person who exonerated the Ramseys. As far as all other LE goes, they are still suspects or whatever they called them, persons of interest maybe

Duct tape placed over the mouth after death. Perfect impression of her lips instead of smears and tongue impressions like she was struggling against the binding

Patsy's hair found in the garrotte as well as other places

Prior vaginal trauma

Mighty blow to the head, not something a child could do, in Tricia's opinion

I forgot quite a lot, but maybe someone else could add to it. :)

Okay, the dolls and Patsy's hair in the garrotte are news to me. I knew that Patsy's sweater/jacket fibers were found....but her HAIR??? I know that one of her arm hairs was found on the blanket. But...entwined in the garrotte??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back