Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the influx of anonymous new members that work for the defense attorney begin! lol All kinds of interesting theories will abound once that starts. Ugh.

:bang:

Fran...I wish I had been around for your opinions on Drewpie...

I'm still waiting for him to be arrested.

His days as a free man may be numbered, IMHO. I guess it depends on what LE has on him that we in cyber space haven't seen.

There's a few more of these guys I'd like to see behind bars as well. Maybe if it were these LE guy's daughters under attack, they'd take a more active role in seeing these guys don't get away with this. The problem is, many of these abusers are,................well, you know,...........the blue line and all.:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Fran, I hate waiting too. Look how long (below) Michelle Young's killer has been free.

Since Brad is wanting to mourn his wife in private I certainly hope his lawyers advised him to stay away from his mistress!

LOL, he probably has a throw-away cell phone directly wired to her house.:crazy:

Ooopss,...........he better hope she's not pulling an 'Amber Frey' on him!:eek:

We could only hope it would be that easy again!:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

Fran, I hate waiting too. Look how long (below) Michelle Young's killer has been free.

I check for something on that case almost every day. I'm just heart-broken about that case as well as several others we've had over the past few years here.

There's so many, I can't even remember many of their names. How sad is that?

:(

fran

This is nothin'. You shoulda' been here for the SP trial. :woohoo:

JMHO
fran

OHHH Fran the Good old days of SP!!!!!And Brad's lawyers think there are wild therioes here. they should have seen the SP board :crazy:

LOL, he probably has a throw-away cell phone directly wired to her house.:crazy:

JMHO
fran

Wouldn't that be a hoot?? He thinks he is so smug!!!!!
LE in this case seem to have his number!!! LOL

He's gotta be chittin in his breeches!!!

If she's married, she is in especially big trouble. The cops want to talk to her, and so does her husband, what do you want to bet?

These lawyers are going to cost BC a small fortune, especially if he is arrested. Then he'll get convicted, and all that money for his kids will have been wasted.

Or the taxpayers will get to foot the bill for him if he has scanty assets.

Assuming BC is both guilty and found guilty, of course. I hope they have a law in NC to prevent him from getting the insurance money, if there is any, and he gets convicted. They must have a law like that, anyone know for sure?

I wonder how much time he is going to take off work while he is awaiting arrest, or if he still has a job.

JMHO
fran

OHHH Fran the Good old days of SP!!!!!And Brad's lawyers think there are wild therioes here. they should have seen the SP board :crazy:

I sat totally glued to my computer, afraid I'd miss something.

Your 100% correct Brad's lawyers have seen nothing yet!

I haven't seen a single wild theory here, unless someone wants to posit that BC is innocent and Nancy was killed by a stranger or BC's mistress while she was running. Even that would be far-fetched, rather than *wild*.

Obviously no one broke into their house and killed her, based on BC's own story of what transpired.

From the article: "He described Cooper, who did not attend the news conference, as "a very private man" and asked reporters to respect his privacy.

This takes the cake. Brad is a very private man. Yet, he has about 10 websites he keeps up to date bragging about himself. That's not what I call "private." :rolleyes:

People who think he is innocent ought to take up a collection to send him a few cases of TP -- one of the soft, fluffy kind so he doesn't get rug burn on his behind.

He's gotta be chittin in his breeches!!!

If she's married, she is in especially big trouble. The cops want to talk to her, and so does her husband, what do you want to bet?

These lawyers are going to cost BC a small fortune, especially if he is arrested. Then he'll get convicted, and all that money for his kids will have been wasted.

Or the taxpayers will get to foot the bill for him if he has scanty assets.

Assuming BC is both guilty and found guilty, of course. I hope they have a law in NC to prevent him from getting the insurance money, if there is any, and he gets convicted. They must have a law like that, anyone know for sure?

I wonder how much time he is going to take off work while he is awaiting arrest, or if he still has a job.

Moral to the story is if you want to play you gotta pay!

Brad does not have any "close" friends of which I'm aware. He doesn't tend to make lasting friendships.

He went to high school in Medicine Hat, then moved to Calgary. When in Calgary, he had no friends from his high school days. That by itself is odd, and I thought it odd even back then... you would think a few years out of high school you'd still have some friends from your youth. He did not.

Then from Calgary he moved to NC. He did not keep in touch with any of his friends from Calgary once he moved to NC. There just wasn't that kind of bond.

Of all his "friends" I know in Calgary (including myself) not one person has said they don't think he did it. In fact, we all think he likely did.

One of his ex-girlfriends commented to me the other day that she felt odd saying it, but she could actually see him doing something like this.

From the article: "He described Cooper, who did not attend the news conference, as "a very private man" and asked reporters to respect his privacy.

This takes the cake. Brad is a very private man. Yet, he has about 10 websites he keeps all of which brags about himself. That's not what I call "private." :rolleyes:

He's a very private man who thinks he is the iron man! Lets the world know how great he is bu his web pages.
Private men don't normally go out & have a mistress on the side do they?
With him being so private you'd of thought he'd of given his wife money to feed herself & the kids. Sure wouldn't want to let that out to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith